What's new

Australian Malaysia Airlines passenger sexually assaulted by steward while she tried to sleep

It's weird that a steward finger-fucked a passenger while she was fell asleep.

A video recording, made on Ms Bushney's phone, showed Rosli sitting in a seat on the other side of the aisle, shaking his head, putting his hands to his face, or looking down at the floor as she accused him of putting his hand inside her pants.

Then she can be heard saying to the steward: 'I don't want to see you, go away you give me the creeps, you dirty old man.'

'How could you do it?' she is heard asking him through her cries of despair.

'I am so scared. I want to get off this plane.'

-------

You are really moronic. She was raped at least show some sympathy[/quote/]
this shit won't even happen on India airplane.

Last edited:
It's a white woman accusing an Asian Muslim man, so the word "alleged" is missing from the title.

Australian media is notoriously racist and British tabloids picked up the juicy story.

Here we go again, you respond to EVERY SINGLE thread about Australia with something about racism. Give it a rest.

If you actually knew anything about this story, the man who committed these crimes admitted to french police that he assaulted her, but you are too busy parroting your usual "EVERYTHING IS RACIST" lines.

Here we go again, you respond to EVERY SINGLE thread about Australia with something about racism. Give it a rest.

If you actually knew anything about this story, the man who committed these crimes admitted to french police that he assaulted her, but you are too busy parroting your usual "EVERYTHING IS RACIST" lines.

If it was. I must to say Sorry, as my previous post doubts that she was hired to ruin Malaysia Airlines reputation

extreme punishment should be given, this is not only rape but high altitude rape. Because of these acts women prefer Virgin airlines to keep theirs intact.

Three hours into the flight, the 26-year-old claims chief steward Mohammed Rosli Bin Ab Karim began sexually assaulting her
What's your point? Why are you highlighting the name? He's from Malaysia, so it's pretty common to have such a name.

Three hours into the flight, the 26-year-old claims chief steward Mohammed Rosli Bin Ab Karim began sexually assaulting her
So a guy puts his hand under the blanket and starts rubbing her legs and she does nothing? She should have created a bloody shindy on the plane, but just sobbed quietly in her seat? WTF? Something doesn't add up here.

She must be really stupid.

The man claims the encounter was consensual. The woman now claims it was not.

Your racism clouds your English comprehension as usual. Any claim is ALLEGED until proven (even when it's made by a pure white woman against an evil brown Asian man).

Malaysia Airlines flight departs from Australia

20140827142725-27mas1.jpg
20140827142725-27mas2.jpg

I heard that she did not deny him. LOL
they are not at isolated island to be scared of harmful act.
a chance that she was hired to ruin Malaysia Airlines reputation.

yea 1 missing plane and another one shot down in a year didn't ruin it enough

Ahahaha that horny b@stard fell into her trap!!!!

Now her next step is to sue the airline for $$$

Only idiots can believe her story. That horny b@stard was fondling her crotch but she didn't scream or try to get away but just stay still and let him continue?? and not only once but he went away then came back again for seconds... and she still didn't scream.

She said it's because she was too shocked, too scared and too petrified to do anything.....

But she wasn't shocked and scared enough to take her camera and film the naughty stuff under the blanket... yea OK cool story :coffee:

And the clip of her crying is so fake lol. Doesn't sound like someone who just went through a really shocking and petrifying ordeal at all!! she couldn't control her crying and tears... but managed to chain together very clear and coherent sentences lol... and it's the type of sentence that will be beneficial when she sue the company lol

That old horny b@stard deserves it... already married with children but still wants to fondle other women. :disagree:

The man claims the encounter was consensual. The woman now claims it was not.

Wrong. The woman never claimed it was consensual hence why authorities were told straight away. plus there is video footage of the woman in distress on the plane.

Your racism clouds your English comprehension as usual.

I have not made a single racist remark in any of my posts, i am not a racist. Your loose use of the term "racist" shows 1. You don't know the definition of it 2. You scream it for the more ridiculous things.

Any claim is ALLEGED until proven (even when it's made by a pure white woman against an evil brown Asian man).
It's not "alleged" any longer as the man has admitted it. You need to open your eyes, i mentioned this in my last post. Also i mentioned nothing of anyone's race, it just shows how ridiculous you are by pretending i did. Don't even attempt to put words into my mouth.

Wrong. The woman never claimed it was consensual hence why authorities were told straight away. plus there is video footage of the woman in distress on the plane.

I have not made a single racist remark in any of my posts, i am not a racist. Your loose use of the term "racist" shows 1. You don't know the definition of it 2. You scream it for the more ridiculous things.

It's not "alleged" any longer as the man has admitted it. You need to open your eyes, i mentioned this in my last post. Also i mentioned nothing of anyone's race, it just shows how ridiculous you are by pretending i did. Don't even attempt to put words into my mouth.

Wrong.

You have made any number of sweeping racist generalizations against Arabs, Australians of Middle Eastern origin, and asylum seekers.

The ALLEGATION here is that the encounter was non-consensual. That ALLEGATION will need to be investigated.

At issue is not the physical contact, which both sides admit, but whether that contact was consensual. The man claims it was consensual; the woman claims it was not. Such cases are filed a thousand times all across the country. Only. in this case, a white woman is accusing an Asian, Muslim male, so the bigot-infested Australian media made it into a headline story.

I suggest you spend more time improving your ENGLISH rather than soaking up the racist banter from your idols at the Murdoch media.

Last edited:
What a stupid mofo. He's going to lose 34 years of service benefits with the airlines simply because he couldn't control his dog

Back
Top Bottom