What's new

Australian Malaysia Airlines passenger sexually assaulted by steward while she tried to sleep

Three hours into the flight, the 26-year-old claims chief steward Mohammed Rosli Bin Ab Karim began sexually assaulting her

Yes, most Malays are Muslims and have Islamicized names. What's your point?

For many whites in Racist/Paranoid mode. A Muslim/Black/Brown randomly looking at them is an intent to kill them or rape them.

For many whites in Racist/Paranoid mode. A Muslim/Black/Brown randomly looking at them is an intent to kill them or rape them.

Laura Bushney was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Paris on August 4 when her alleged attacker Mohammed Rosli Bin Ab Karim put his hands under a blanket and into her pants.

article-0-20C1BF6100000578-593_634x1107.jpg

This is a joke, why didnt she hit him or tell him to **** off. What a stupid bitch
A video recording, made on Ms Bushney's phone, showed Rosli sitting in a seat on the other side of the aisle, shaking his head, putting his hands to his face, or looking down at the floor as she accused him of putting his hand inside her pants.

Then she can be heard saying to the steward: 'I don't want to see you, go away you give me the creeps, you dirty old man.'

'How could you do it?' she is heard asking him through her cries of despair.

'I am so scared. I want to get off this plane.'

-------

You are really moronic. She was raped at least show some sympathy

Laura Bushney was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Paris on August 4 when her alleged attacker Mohammed Rosli Bin Ab Karim put his hands under a blanket and into her pants.

Normally airline crew are not that sexually starved that they will put their hands in the pants of a random passenger.
Plus these allegations need substantial proof. Stewards regularly tuck passengers into their blankets while they are sleeping. Its generally thought to be good thing.
Such as this situation
Corbis-42-26082961.jpg

hmm.. the newspaper is known for adding masala.. and its an allegation.. lets not jump to conclusion...

A video recording, made on Ms Bushney's phone, showed Rosli sitting in a seat on the other side of the aisle, shaking his head, putting his hands to his face, or looking down at the floor as she accused him of putting his hand inside her pants.

Then she can be heard saying to the steward: 'I don't want to see you, go away you give me the creeps, you dirty old man.'

'How could you do it?' she is heard asking him through her cries of despair.

'I am so scared. I want to get off this plane.'

-------

You are really moronic. She was raped at least show some sympathy
Dont call me a moron you fool, putting insults there wont help if you are trying convince me. And I wouldn't call it rape, it's sexual harassment and the crook is in custody anyway

I heard that she did not deny him. LOL
they are not at isolated island to be scared of harmful act.
a chance that she was hired to ruin Malaysia Airlines reputation.

I heard the voice recording. I have heard enough crocodile tears to know when women are faking it for attention. She likely made the whole thing up because the obviously coloured man commited the crime of simply looking at her (thats enough to justify intent of rape to an obviously racist white woman). Plus she is mud ugly with fake eyelashes. Nobody wants that. :lol:

If the guy is proven to be guilty in trial, may he receive the highest punishment possible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom