What's new

Australian Malaysia Airlines passenger sexually assaulted by steward while she tried to sleep

Wrong.

You have made any number of sweeping racist generalizations against Arabs, Australians of Middle Eastern origin, and asylum seekers.

Rubbish. I have not made a single racist comment and im offended you would falsely claim such a thing. This all leads back to you not knowing what racism actually is and your willingness to fling the term around especially in every single thread relating to Australia.

Give it a rest.

I suggest you spend more time improving your ENGLISH rather than soaking up the racist banter from your idols at the Murdoch media.

My English is perfect. Maybe you should improve your English, especially since you don't know the definition of "Racism" which is your favorite word by the way.

You continually derail every single thread related to Australia with your false accusations of racism. The mods should really deal with you.

Rubbish. I have not made a single racist comment and im offended you would falsely claim such a thing. This all leads back to you not knowing what racism actually is and your willingness to fling the term around especially in every single thread relating to Australia.

Give it a rest.

My English is perfect. Maybe you should improve your English, especially since you don't know the definition of "Racism" which is your favorite word by the way.

You continually derail every single thread related to Australia with your false accusations of racism. The mods should really deal with you.

Australians are the most bigoted people I have met. They buy into the whole white only culture thing more than anyone else. I've also met coloured people living in Australia who fear for their safety from their white neighbours. And, the only people who even come close to hating muslims more than Australians are the americans.

Because there is a clear element of racism and bigotry in this story. As I mentioned, thousands of women claim their sexual contact was without consent. It doesn't make it to the headlines. In this case, the man was an Asian Muslim male, and the bigot-infested Australian media couldn't resist making an issue out of it on prime-time national TV and in newspapers.

Usually females do not raise the sexual mia conduct as a trumph card - its a matter of stigma to the woman.

Just because she's white shes guilty is not an excuse

And just brcause the brown manis a muslim is no excvuse to hail him as hero.

If the bastard is guity , get him raped by gays.

Back
Top Bottom