What's new

Aurat Marches to be held across Pakistan to mark Women's Day

This problem doesn't look like under control under imran khan government. Pakistan can't become california suddenly. it's islamic republic. Khaana khud garam karlo??? hahaha.

State should take ownership of this march and ensure no foreign funded NGO has their sloganeering or agenda sandwiched in this march. This should also be limited to capital for all rational reasons. Its not Eid nor Ashura that happens everywhere. State needs to step in and be incarge of this event. No one can value countryman then the State of Pakistan.
Their march can be disperse gov can ensure their safety and make sure when ever their is prayer time everyone who are particepent have to offer prayer..
I am pretty surr they will not held another march..
now, this is the real agenda under the hood.
they didn't read Quran i think. they don't know what happened to qoum e loot?
Literally they are mentally sick.

Their march can be disperse gov can ensure their safety and make sure when ever their is prayer time everyone who are particepent have to offer prayer..
I am pretty surr they will not held another march..

Literally they are mentally sick.

Look at the leader of a movement to know what kind of followers will there be. Marvi Sarmad, a lady who's diverse herself, advocates for homosexuality and claims India owns Kashmir - is the face of the women revolution in Pakistan.

PTI Government is quite bad when it comes to media and wining narratives. If they could do what they are not doing at the moment, this Aorat March, PTM and PMLN will be dead and buried.

Back
Top Bottom