What's new

Attack on PTI Kohat office by taliban, multiple deaths reported !!

Looks like army will need to be called in actively rather than just be on reserve.

the care taker setup hasnot moved army so far... how did they anticipated that elections could be held without Army supervision ?

the care taker setup hasnot moved army so far... how did they anticipated that elections could be held without Army supervision ?

It was actually the election commission, they had a meeting with the army officials, MoI, Police, Rangers, FC and other agencies...ECP told the army to keep on standby, active duty will only be in FATA region and the printing press. But now army will be needed in Karachi and KPK.

THe government is taking no initiative at all, I dont want to be saying this, but the PM looks like a half dead drunk person.

It was actually the election commission, they had a meeting with the army officials, MoI, Police, Rangers, FC and other agencies...ECP told the army to keep on standby, active duty will only be in FATA region and the printing press. But now army will be needed in Karachi and KPK.

THe government is taking no initiative at all, I dont want to be saying this, but the PM looks like a half dead drunk person.

the CT govt has all the rights to directly order Army to take posts.. there is no PM in pakistan, he is dead meat yar, its Sethi ruling !!

the CT govt has all the rights to directly order Army to take posts.. there is no PM in pakistan, he is dead meat yar, its Sethi ruling !!

Yes he has, but the CT PM isn't taking any initiative, he has left it all to the ECP, now it is Army and ECP.

As for Sethi, he ia only running Punjab, woh bhi khali kaam chala raha hai...he isn't taking radical steps, which I think is right. Yesterday he said in his program that IB reported to him that attacks will increase in Punjab from May 1.

Yes he has, but the CT PM isn't taking any initiative, he has left it all to the ECP, now it is Army and ECP.

As for Sethi, he ia only running Punjab, woh bhi khali kaam chala raha hai...he isn't taking radical steps, which I think is right. Yesterday he said in his program that IB reported to him that attacks will increase in Punjab from May 1.

Yara Sethi hi rule ker raha hai... khoso budhay ko tou pata hi kuch nahi hai...

Apparently all the parties have hundreds of workers, why can't these be used to maintain some form of security barrier around their respective offices or gathering points......the idiots who are desperately trying to have the elections postponed forget one thing....whatever the outcome, the army is not going to let up in it's campaign to eradicate the menace from the region.

Dude.. these party workers are not trained to enforce a security barrier.. With untrained people, it actually becomes a crowd and makes it easier for the terrorists to sneak in. Also it takes a different kind of a heart to stand 1st in the line of fire, knowing that one can be killed any minute by a bomb or a bullet. Only soldiers are able to show that kind of steel. Sab key bas ki baat nahin hoti...

@DrArifAlvi

I condemn PTI office blast in Kohat & condole the deaths of our workers. Similar situation for other parties in Karachi.Democrcy undr threat

I just saw this tweet of Dr Alvi. did it happen just now ??

I didn't any news yet on the TV ... When it happened ??

Dude.. these party workers are not trained to enforce a security barrier.. With untrained people, it actually becomes a crowd and makes it easier for the terrorists to sneak in. Also it takes a different kind of a heart to stand 1st in the line of fire, knowing that one can be killed any minute by a bomb or a bullet. Only soldiers are able to show that kind of steel. Sab key bas ki baat nahin hoti...

From what i understand is that all the recent attacks on political set up were through pre-planted devices..... explosives attached onto a motorbikes or there of......suicide bomber running into a crowd is one thing but search combing an area and removing unattended stationery items doesn't exactly require first line of defence.....on the contrary, there have been cases where simple hotel security guards have wrestled suicide bombers to the ground.....sacrificed their own life but saved many others.

today, the free corporate media didnt tell the attack was on PTI office.

I checked news it was independent candidate ... I am unable to understand why PTI is propagating that PTI is under attack ???

Back
Top Bottom