What's new

Attack on PTI Kohat office by taliban, multiple deaths reported !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@DrArifAlvi

I condemn PTI office blast in Kohat & condole the deaths of our workers. Similar situation for other parties in Karachi.Democrcy undr threat

I just saw this tweet of Dr Alvi. did it happen just now ??

There was a blast in Kohat, but I didn't see any news channel mention that it was at PTI'S office.

There was a blast in Kohat, but I didn't see any news channel mention that it was at PTI'S office.

Why would the channels show blast at PTI office, they are busy in showing noora's and others who pay money.

just coming now:

Firing on PTI candidate Mardan, Iftikhar Mashwani rally.

Aaj news reporting it was an independent candidate

Whatever morons trying to stop the election process and we losing our fellow Pakistanis :tdown:

^^^ The one independent candidate attack was on Charsadda Road Peshawar in which 3 people died.

Its almost of war zone in Pakistan since the elections have been announced.. Difficult to fathom on how elections in such an environment can be termed as valid. Probably President's/Army rule is the answer till the situation is more under control..

Its almost of war zone in Pakistan since the elections have been announced.. Difficult to fathom on how elections in such an environment can be termed as valid. Probably President's/Army rule is the answer till the situation is more under control..

Thnk U rehman malik :rofl: :rofl:

Apparently all the parties have hundreds of workers, why can't these be used to maintain some form of security barrier around their respective offices or gathering points......the idiots who are desperately trying to have the elections postponed forget one thing....whatever the outcome, the army is not going to let up in it's campaign to eradicate the menace from the region.

it should be considered!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom