What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the thread, it was your fellow Indians who were dishing out the racial abuse.

Still, no Indians can match Chinese guys like speeder2 & molawachai -(aka super indian , venmuri etc) in racial abuse.
No Indian can match Chinese poster HongWu in war mongering.
No Indians can troll like peaceful.

just sayin :china:

not possible mathematically. 15 dravidic loyalists would be required to hold off 1 karachi pashtun according to verifiable data and the figure drastically increases when using information from the Indian Institute of Health :agree:
Yeah supermen Pashtuns! :hitwall: Think tank needs a bit of brain!

Still, no Indians can match Chinese guys like speeder2 & molawachai -(aka super indian , venmuri etc) in racial abuse.
No Indian can match Chinese poster HongWu in war mongering.
No Indians can troll like peaceful.

just sayin :china:

"racial abuse"? :rofl:

I wonder if you have received the latest upgrade of Millenium IQ Package?

Darn Frenchies !

Or it will come with I$rael radar package or Ruskie's flat top? :P

So PNS Mehran got attacked , i.e China got attacked .
Now what is China doing ?
Is it planning to attack US of A ?

So PNS Mehran got attacked , i.e China got attacked .
Now what is China doing ?
Is it planning to attack US of A ?

No Sir - No Way.

China is going to Attack the Terrorists i.e. Taleban, Al Qeeda etc. with full force as the Terrorists attacked Pakistan and not the US of A.

Where did you see me abusing anyone?

You are right about cause and effect though. Even sane people are behaving like trolls here because of this.

It has become a snowball effect.

post #879

started by an Indian, who else?

No Sir - No Way.

China is going to Attack the Terrorists i.e. Taleban, Al Qeeda etc. with full force as the Terrorists attacked Pakistan and not the US of A.
So what has China been waiting for?Since a decade or so?? Just giving out statements and forgetting?
Hypocrisy! The core is that China can just speak :blah: :blah: as seen against Norway,Qatar,India,USA,Japan etc..Only words,no actions.

I like the hype about the U.S. going into war with Pakistan and china. Contrary to popular believe, it isn't going to happen. Not like the U.S. can handle such a war. Not to mention Obama is a winner of the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and he is also trying to hard sell himself to reclaim popularity for next year's re-election. Therefore going into a strategically unwinnable war would not be of interest to him. Besides, this isn't Korea or Vietnam where they have two conflicting ideologies fighting one another. It will practically be a p*ssing match between US vs China-Pakistan, risking Russia involvement and possible escalation to a world war.

I like the hype about the U.S. going into war with Pakistan and china. Contrary to popular believe, it isn't going to happen. Not like the U.S. can handle such a war. Not to mention Obama is a winner of the 'Nobel Peace Prize' and he is also trying to hard sell himself to reclaim popularity for next year's re-election. Therefore going into a strategically unwinnable war would not be of interest to him. Besides, this isn't Korea or Vietnam where they have two conflicting ideologies fighting one another. It will practically be a p*ssing match between US vs China-Pakistan, risking Russia involvement and possible escalation to a world war.

But you don't understand. US-PAK-CHINA in such a war gives Indians an orgasm beyond belief, they cringe on that very thought. If anything; India would be the star attraction in such a conflict, and in that case they would be praying to their monkey god and goddesses that the US will come and save them, but the US cares more about saving their own country's economy than a bunch of monkey worshipers running half naked in their $hit filled dump called a country; giving a bad them to democracy.

Indians know they are TOAST! Why do you think Indians on this thread are so insecure?

:toast_sign:

But you don't understand. US-PAK-CHINA in such a war gives Indians an orgasm beyond belief, they cringe on that very thought. If anything; India would be the star attraction in such a conflict, and in that case they would be praying to their monkey god and goddesses that the US will come and save them.

Why do you think Indians on this thread are so insecure? Obvious reasons.

It's not that I don't understand. It's simply because it is unrealistic and I don't want to bring India into the conversation despite certain Indian trolls.

Those trolls are always insecure to hear China-Pakistan-Russia getting involved into something. We have seen enough threads to promote India-Russia friendship and threads to suggest China-Pakistan-Russia cannot get along, cannot be friends and describing our friendships as being slave-master like. However, any sane members will see through it all. :cheers:

But you don't understand. US-PAK-CHINA in such a war gives Indians an orgasm beyond belief, they cringe on that very thought. If anything; India would be the star attraction in such a conflict, and in that case they would be praying to their monkey god and goddesses that the US will come and save them, but the US cares more about saving their own country's economy than a bunch of monkey worshipers running half naked in their $hit filled dump called a country; giving a bad them to democracy.

Indians know they are TOAST! Why do you think Indians on this thread are so insecure?

:toast_sign:

Man, I love your vivid depiction of the monkey worshippers!

Man, I love your vivid depiction of the monkey worshippers!

It's Funny how the World Works!!! India is rising and leaving its neighbors in the DUST!... now China doesn't Like that... So china shows alittle stash of money, and turns these little satellite countries in to Anti-Indian countries(Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and PAkistan)

What we don't realize is these countries are going to be the Victims of war! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK these states will be Able to take INDIA on in a WAR>>> IF China starts a war with INDIA... OUR MISSLE ARE GOING BOMBARD these states FIRST!!!! and the WEST will aid us in Fighting China.... thats the current sceanrioe.... In the future when China attacks, India will occupy these countries because of chinese influence! that what will you DO,, China will be put on the defensive trying to protect you guys, or risk loosing u guys....., either WAY you are going feel the HEAT from INDIA....

In the End these Proxy states like sri, Bangladesh are going to pay for stabing us in the back CHINA WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO STOP US... they are too busy ptotecting their citizens in their own cities...

It's Funny how the World Works!!! India is rising and leaving its neighbors in the DUST!... now China doesn't Like that... So china shows alittle stash of money, and turns these little satellite countries in to Anti-Indian countries(Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and PAkistan)

What we don't realize is these countries are going to be the Victims of war! DO YOU HONESTLY THINK these states will be Able to take INDIA on in a WAR>>> IF China starts a war with INDIA... OUR MISSLE ARE GOING BOMBARD these states FIRST!!!! and the WEST will aid us in Fighting China.... thats the current sceanrioe.... In the future when China attacks, India will occupy these countries because of chinese influence! that what will you DO,, China will be put on the defensive trying to protect you guys, or risk loosing u guys....., either WAY you are going feel the HEAT from INDIA....

Inferiority complex towards the west. Why do you need the west to help you against China? Why not be our friends and work together? You want to remain a British/US slave? I guess for Indians, it is better to be the slave of Caucasoids rather than the friend of Mongoloids since Indians consider themselves white Aryans.

It's not that I don't understand. It's simply because it is unrealistic and I don't want to bring India into the conversation despite certain Indian trolls.

Those trolls are always insecure to hear China-Pakistan-Russia getting involved into something. We have seen enough threads to promote India-Russia friendship and threads to suggest China-Pakistan-Russia cannot get along, cannot be friends and describing our friendships as being slave-master like. However, any sane members will see through it all. :cheers:

Imbecile, Russia will not side with China to counter India militarily! NOT when you nutjobs steel their plane designs and engines... Russia sincerly hate China because you guys worked harder than mexicans to export to the West!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom