What's new

Attack on Pak will be attack on China: report

Status
Not open for further replies.
because only Indians troll against Chinese in this forum.

Really? Because I could have sworn I wasn't just talking to you :lol:

India isn't so great. Indians border hop in all directions LOL also poop everywhere; no sense of hygiene even after 300 years of being civilized by the Britishers. :wave:

Look at your above comment. :lol:

I'm not gonna resort to low comments such as yours. Please continue though. It shows exactly of what upbringing you came from :wave:

You are fuunyy!!..care to back up your claim!!

its not funny when your country cant even feed its animals, let alone an indian!

Indians love to say how poor China is when India cannot even be measured on a scale if you wanted to find out how poor your country is, literally!

i can goto india with a bag of rice and throw it in front of me and Indians will flock to me feet like birds LOL

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Really? Because I could have sworn I wasn't just talking to you :lol:

Look at your above comment. :lol:

I'm not gonna resort to low comments such as yours. Please continue though. It shows exactly of what upbringing you came from :wave:

sorry baby im only responding back to all the indian trolls here, you included. :P

sorry baby im going responding back to all the indian trolls here, you included. :P

Whatever keeps your warrior ego happy. And don't call me baby.. I find you weird as it is.

aw something wrong baby? if you are done trolling then im done too :)

Funny thing is I never quoted you, nor did I even want to talk to you. But yeah I'm done here. Too many low lives who indulge in cheap comments to hide one's insecurities. :tup:

its not funny when your country cant even feed its animals, let alone an indian!

Indians love to say how poor China is when India cannot even be measured on a scale if you wanted to find out how poor your country is, literally!

i can goto india with a bag of rice and throw it in front of me and Indians will flock to me feet like birds LOL

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

sorry baby im only responding back to all the indian trolls here, you included. :P

Stop your ranting and acting like a two bit retard, you made a claim in your previous post that "Indians border hop in all directions"..now back it up !!

Funny thing is I never quoted you, nor did I even want to talk to you. But yeah I'm done here. Too many low lives who indulge in cheap comments to hide one's insecurities.

What did you think about comments from your Indian friends Vinod and kamikaze? Go read their post then tell me reactions from Chinese members here are not justified.

Cause and effect my friend.

And why is it always an Indian who stats talking $hit and trolling? Insecurity maybe?

:wave:

Doing much better than being at the end of a violin sized hellfire? Wont you say?

BTW, don't openly speak Pushto when you are in Karachi. You know those "Indian" Mohajirs are whooping some martial a*se there.

As are a small number of foreigners and TTP, killing thousands and thousands of poor tribals (and creating millions of IDPs) while you worry about cutting ribbons.

not possible mathematically. 15 dravidic loyalists would be required to hold off 1 karachi pashtun according to verifiable data and the figure drastically increases when using information from the Indian Institute of Health :agree:

not possible mathematically. 15 dravidic loyalists would be required to hold off 1 karachi pashtun according to verifiable data and the figure drastically increases when using information from the Indian Institute of Health :agree:

Any fact is not possible for a deluded mind.

I know the kind of jobs you Karachi Pushtuns are really doing serving those Muhajirs. You just want to be called "Khan Sahibs" in return, not always obliged though. ;)

I actually think those Muhajirs shouldn't kill people just because they are Pushtuns or speak Pushto.

Read the thread, it was your fellow Indians who were dishing out the racial abuse.

You have developed a particular victim mentality. I know there have been obnoxious attacks by some Indians and by the Chinese, I don't think anyone else has taken the victim mentality to this level.

And you are mental, if you think being Chinese automatically means that you are high on opium. :lol:

Not automatically. Only if the symptoms match with the diagnosis. ;)

hahahaaa are u high on weed or something? are u saying u chased tthem away without firing a single bullet? so what are they ? small rats that they would get chased by u a population in army more thn u .. hahahahahah . . typical jealousy of an indian who is insecure of PAK CHINA FRIENDSHIP hahahaah .. . .

Thanks. Even Albert Einstein praised us & was inspired by India,He said among all religions Hinduism have the most logical explanation for creation of the Universe.

Yes Hinduism has the most logical explanation of what? Millions of gods and goddesses from monkey, tiger, elephant, snake to rivers, stars, moon, sun, plants, Hinduism will make anything divine. The caste system in Hinduism is one of the most pathetic and ruthless. Superstitions, Sati, what else is Hinduism all about.

What did you think about comments from your Indian friends Vinod and kamikaze? Go read their post then tell me reactions from Chinese members here are not justified.

Cause and effect my friend.

And why is it always an Indian who stats talking $hit and trolling? Insecurity maybe?

:wave:

Where did you see me abusing anyone?

You are right about cause and effect though. Even sane people are behaving like trolls here because of this.

It has become a snowball effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom