What's new

atheism , agnosticism and irreligion in pakistan……….

what is your belief? pakistanis only please...

• athiesm

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • agnostic

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • non-religious but a muslim of some kind

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • muslim (including Ahmadiyya)

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sikh

• christian

• other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
did you review the definition I posted in the other topic?
yes i did… i'm aware of that definition and but separate of church and state is also secularism…
we are just playing with words here tbh
if you don't want to call separation of church and state secularism then we can call it something else if you want.

ok well I'm sorry…. but i just wanted to discuss the population of atheist and agnostics in pakistan.

Please refrain from creating threads on theology as it paints us in a bad light as we get seen as leaning towards religious or leftist dogmas, we don't have an escape from this conundrum.

Let me know when you are done here as i have to close this topic.

Please refrain from creating threads on theology as it paints us in a bad light as we get seen as leaning towards religious or leftist dogmas, we don't have an escape from this conundrum.

Let me know when you are done here as i have to close this topic.
you can close it i guess
how about "secularism" there has been lot of debate about what it really is…
can we discuss that?

yes i did… i'm aware of that definition and but separate of church and state is also secularism…
we are just playing with words here tbh
if you don't want to call separation of church and state secularism then we can call it something else if you want.
my whole paint has been more towards moral & ethical values, not so much seperation of state& religion. Hope that clears up my pov.

my whole paint has been more towards moral & ethical values, not so much seperation of state& religion. Hope that clears up my pov.
i already knew where your coming from that we will lose our morals ethics ect lol. pir saab that will happen regardless weather we are secular or not…
we say how much pakistan has changed in the past few years especially since the introduction of mobiles

you can close it i guess
can we discuss that?
dude , u r on a forum thats i trying too hard to stay politically correct. move on.
2ndly, we need to merge back with india. Pakistan is a waste of time.

does pakistan serve a purpose? no.
it protects the muslims living in it
atleast we aren't getting slaughtered like muslims are getting killed in india ect. but then again we are getting killed by fellow muslims lol.

you can close it i guess
can we discuss that?

Secularism is a political concept which is why that thread is up and running.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom