What's new

At Least 7 Chinese Nationals Amongst Some 170 Hostages in International Hotel in Bamako

XiangLong

Reaction score
Country
China
Full Article: Mali hotel attack takes 170 hostages, at least 7 Chinese - Xinhua | English.news.cn

134838089_14480182492671n.jpg

Photo taken by a Chinese tourist using cell phone shows Mali Police taking position during a siege of the gunmen attacked hotel in Bamako, Mali, Nov. 20, 2015. A hostage situation was developing as gunmen attacked a hotel in Mali's capital Bamako on Friday, local media reported. Two people have "locked in" 140 guests and 30 employees at the Radisson hotel, the hotel chain later said. (Xinhua)

BAMAKO, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- A luxury hotel in central Bamako, the Malian capital was attacked Friday morning by unidentified individuals, seizing 170 guests and staff, said the group runs the hotel.

At least seven Chinese tourists are among the hostages.

Witnesses said at least two security officials were killed in front of the Radisson Blu hotel which is the largest one in Bamako with nearly 90 percent of its 190 rooms occupied.

Security forces have set up a security perimeter around the hotel where sporadic shootings could still be heard. Members of the UN's MINUSMA peacekeeping force in Mali were on the scene.

i hope everyone stays safe and culprits are caught, two people overcome a whole hotel? must be more people

I am appalled!
Screenshot_2015-11-20-00-32-31.png

When its citizens and economy interest are all over the world,one country can not keep t be a isolatist and has to send its troops to protect its citizens and trade…

Now,chinese might understand why USA gave isolatism after WWI.

In a word,the globsl largest trader can not be an isolatist any more ,even if it does not want to get invove into oversea affairs.

"recite the koran" lolwot.
Recite what from koran.

Pretty stupid militants i tell you

Back
Top Bottom