What's new

Expo on Chinese language study opens in Vietnam

I saw a lots of Vietnamese, particularly young girls came to China and posted their vlog on youtube and tiktok, they are mainly in Shanghai, Chongqing, Shenzhen.
China is the future superpower, Chinese men are considered as potent money holders. I don’t blame the girls why they go to China. We Viet men have no chance. We are poor. Even the French president Macron knows it. He says we only have the choice becoming a slave either to US or China.
Shenzhen is well known, especially Shanghai it is very popular for Vietnamese. We call it “thuong hai” or “great harbor”. Other as Chongqing is less popular.

China is the future superpower, Chinese men are considered as potent money holders. I don’t blame the girls why they go to China. We Viet men have no chance. We are poor. Even the French president Macron knows it. He says we only have the choice becoming a slave either to US or China.
Shenzhen is well known, especially Shanghai it is very popular for Vietnamese. We call it “thuong hai” or “great harbor”. Other as Chongqing is less popular.

normal interaction between two nation is just fine, I'd like to see more vietnamese in china as both share a lots of commonality, but what is with all these from you all of a sudden.
PS : one of my friend loves to go to vietnam and he sent me a lots of pretty vietnam girls pics while he was sitting in a coffee shop in hochimin city, and yes, they are very pretty.

Judging from this picture, they would blend in pretty seamlessly.
IMG_8216.png

Slave idea is pretty backwards. Right now there is a lot of investment from China to Vietnam for its export engine. Thirty years, the Japanese invested the same way in China. Chinese didn't become slaves and neither will Vietnamese. I hope to see the day where there is an open East Asian union like a second EU.

not what I had in mind. I was thinking skilled labor force with sufficient spoken Chinese, not this college level Chinese study
some to China, but many go to Japan or Korea.
Especially Japan because the wage there is higher, living standard higher, Japanese mentality militaristic. and last but not least, to master Japanese you must have knowledge in Chinese language. So they learn Chinese then followed with Japanese.
And then many learn Chinese because they want to work for chinese companies in Vietnam.

normal interaction between two nation is just fine, I'd like to see more vietnamese in china as both share a lots of commonality, but what is with all these from you all of a sudden.
PS : one of my friend loves to go to vietnam and he sent me a lots of pretty vietnam girls pics while he was sitting in a coffee shop in hochimin city, and yes, they are very pretty.
I mean ironic. Don’t need to take my words too serious.

some to China, but many go to Japan or Korea.
Especially Japan because the wage there is higher, living standard higher, Japanese mentality militaristic. and last but not least, to master Japanese you must have knowledge in Chinese language. So they learn Chinese then followed with Japanese.
And then many learn Chinese because they want to work for chinese companies in Vietnam.
Japan is a nice place to visit but can be a depressing place to live

Japan is a nice place to visit but can be a depressing place to live
A German friend of mine recently told me something that surprises me the most.
Japanese are very friendly when abroad. However in Japan itself the Japanese are cold and rude.
I don’t think Japan is a place when I getting old and retiring.
It’s very Ok to get a job in Japan, get a Japanese girl.
The “issue” with China is, or lets me put that way, “naturally”, Vietnamese including myself will go to China because of close proximity and mentally, however most don’t go to China due to those reasons.

Japanese are very friendly when abroad. However in Japan itself the Japanese are cold and rude.
so they are the opposite of Germans?
Vietnamese including myself will go to China because of close proximity and mentally, however most don’t go to China due to those reasons.
Vietnamese in general still prefer western countries if given the option

A German friend of mine recently told me something that surprises me the most.
I don’t think Japan is a place when I getting old and retiring.
It’s very Ok to get a job in Japan, get a Japanese girl.
The “issue” with China is, or lets me put that way, “naturally”, Vietnamese including myself will go to China because of close proximity and mentally, however most don’t go to China due to those reasons.

Vietnam's public opinion propaganda against China is intentional, but its historical and cultural connection with China cannot be erased.

When Vietnamese come to China, they don’t feel like they are abroad, and some Vietnamese even have an identity crisis.

so they are the opposite of Germans?

Vietnamese in general still prefer western countries if given the option
No not really. Japanese are very westernized they don’t show emotions or feelings they are much the opposite of Chinese.

Chinese writing wouldn't be that difficult if Vietnam hadn't abandoned the writing in the last century and adopted Latin alphabets instead. It would be relatively easy to learn the characters from early ages just as Chinese kids do at schools as their first native language. One has to learn about 3000 Chinese characters to be proficient in everyday Chinese readings and writings even though there are about 100,000 Chinese characters in total. But, one has to learn way over 3000 English words to be good in English usage. So, English language and writing are easy to learn in the beginning but difficult as the learning gets. Chinese writing is the opposite, more difficult to learn at beginning, but gets easier later on.
The problem with Chinese scripts is how to memorize the thousands of characters without any to little hint how to pronounce them. If you learn it when as kid then ok otherwise it’s impossible. Chinese scripts is very old language it’s almost the same as old Ägyptisch scripts in temple walls.

No not really. Japanese are very westernized they don’t show emotions or feelings they are much the opposite of Chinese.

The problem with Chinese scripts is how to memorize the thousands of characters without any to little hint how to pronounce them. If you learn it when as kid then ok otherwise it’s impossible. Chinese scripts is very old language it’s almost the same as old Ägyptisch scripts in temple walls.
Many Chinese characters have an embedded part that forms the pronunciation of the whole character. There are only about 1200 different sounds for all 100k Chinese characters including 4 different tones too. For example, the character for cup 杯 has two basic parts or characters 木 and 不, the 木 part or wood character indicates that cup 杯 is made of wood at the time,the part or character no 不 (sounds like bu)is used to indicate that cup 杯 should be pronounced pretty close to that sound. Similar patterns are found in many more complicated characters. Chinese writing are both pictogram and ideogram, not so much just to record pronunciations of words as in the West. Chinese writing has been in existence for more than 3500 years, and we can pretty much understand what was written thousands years ago unlike in the West, people don't understand words spoken 500 years ago like in Shakespeare time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom