What's new

Astrologers look to the stars to help Indian businesses

All of those make sense because all of those can be quantitatively and scientifically measured. For example Millikan measured Planck's constant early in the 20th century. Physics - Centennial Focus: Millikan’s Measurement of Planck’s Constant

Now tell me how astrology has been scientifically verified. There is no critical evaluations of astrological predictions, there is no peer review. There is no data sharing and matching. There is no error percentage. It is so easy that anyone can be an astrologer, as those who believe in it are not going to question you anyway. Astrology feeds off fear of mind. It is not science.

LOL. There are only two primary motivators in this world. Fear and Greed.

EVERYTHING people do are driven by these two primary emotions. Astrology, just like anything else feeds of greed and fear. No big revelation there.

Second about peer review, Indian astrology has always and is continuously been assessed by peer review, you are just not aware of it. In fact in the past most famous mathematicians and astronomers from India were also astrologers (e.g. Aryabhatta). Ignorance is not a valid defence.

Third, I have already posted two eg. Mars effect and corelation between stock market and Lunar cycle.

The fundamental principles and mathematics of Indian astrology is available for anyone to study and research. Feel free to do so. You can even share data, match and calculate percentage error.

There are multiple studies by various scholars on this subject. You can refer to studies by Gauquelin & Eysenck, Professor Arno Muller, Hans Bender, Timm & Koberl, Sara Ridgley, Judith Hill, Didier castille, Bernadette Brady, Suzel Fuzeau, christian cajochen etc.

Lastly anyone can be anything they want to be, lawyer, scientists, doctors or astrologers. Indian Astrology is not as easy as you claim, I know, I have been studying it for the last 3 years and I am still a novice.

In the year 2002 I accidentally met an astrologer in one of my relative's place, he was a 82 years old retired school teacher and a very popular astrologer there. I was a young guy back then and like most of the educated, logical, and sensible guys out there, I too used to strongly believe that astrology is a farce and nothing but a superstition, however, on my relatives insistence I gave him my date, time & place of birth for calculation and showed him my palm. What followed next compelled me to buy my first astrology book next day, and since then astrology remained one of my hobbies. :-)

I can only say that astrology is like homeopathy, both cannot be explained by our known science, but both works. You can call them law of average or placebo affect, but they are more than that.

Back
Top Bottom