What's new

Assailants hack to death writer Avijit Roy, wife injured

It didnt for last two days. I guess moderation is finished by now.

There is no post in Friday

In last two weeks there were no posts on 16, 17, 19, 22, 23 and 25th February also.

SO?

In last two weeks there were no posts on 16, 17, 19, 22, 23 and 25th February also.

SO?

So do you think i am lying? I tried to enter the site many times and failed. and i have come across more than one posts about this made by my fb friends. If you have managed to enter the site in friday then speak, otherwise further discussion is meaningless.

I have no better word for those who keep hacking people to death and those who support or justify such dasterdly acts.

Lemme introduce you with jamaatis :lol: firstly they will say that they don't support isis because isis kills people for religion then they will say they support killing of atheists because it is for religion :)

From facebook
অভিজিত রায় হত্যাকান্ড ও কিছু কথা

115086_1.jpg
26 Feb, 2015
আশরাফ আজীজ ইশরাক ফাহিম

অভিজিত রায়ের শাস্তি মৃত্যুদন্ড, কুপিয়ে নিহত হওয়াটা কারো জন্যই জায়েজ নয়। যারা অভিজিত রায়কে ফেরেশতা বানাচ্ছেন বা তার হত্যাকান্ডকে দেখিয়ে তার কুকর্মগুলোকে জাস্টিফাই করছেন তারা বুদ্ধিবৃত্তিক সন্ত্রাসে লিপ্ত। এক্ষেত্রে অভিজিত রায় ও তার হত্যাকারীরা একে অপরের সহযোগী। বেঁচে থাকলে আমি অভিজাত রায়ের বিরুদ্ধে আইনী পদক্ষেপ নিতাম, অবিজিত রায়ের গলায় যেন ম্যানিলা রোপ পড়ে সেজন্য সর্বাত্মক চেষ্টা করতাম। এখন তিনি মারা গেছেন, তার প্রতিদান তিনি পাচ্ছেন। এখানে নিরপেক্ষতার কোন সুযোগ নেই, অভিজিত রায় একজন জঘন্য ক্রিমিনাল, নিজে একজন হেট ক্রাইমের অপরাধে দোষী। মৃত্যুদন্ডই তার পাওনা ছিল। দুঃখজনকভাবে তিনি শাস্তিকে ফাঁকি দিয়ে চলে গেলেন। আর এক্ষেত্রে তাকে সহযোগিতা করেছে হত্যাকারীরা।

আর যারা অভিজিত রায়ের মৃত্যুতে উল্লাস করছেন তারা মানসিক বিকারগ্রস্থ। বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকান্ড কোনদিনই গ্রহনযোগ্য না। মৃত্যু তো কোনদিনই উপভোগ্য বিষয় নয়। এই উল্লাস তবে কিসের জন্য? আজ তো আমাদের দুঃখিত হওয়ার দিন। একজন ঘৃণ্য অপরাধী, যাকে বিচারের মাধ্যমে ফাঁসিতে ঝুলিয়ে আমরা দৃষ্টান্ত স্থাপন করতে পারতাম তাকে অজ্ঞাতরা খুন করে ফেলল। সে যে অপরাধী এটা আজ আর প্রমান করা যাবে না। তার আদর্শ যে ঘৃণিত, তার আদর্শ যে একটি ফ্যাসিবাদী আদর্শ এটা আর প্রমান করা যাবে না। তাহলে এখানে আনন্দের কি আছে? একজন অপরাধী আজ আইনের হাত থেকে পালিয়ে গেছে, অপরাধী আজ নিজেই ভিক্টিম সেজে আমাদের সাথে প্রতারনা করছি। এমতাবস্থায় উল্লাস কিভাবে? এটা দুঃখের সংবাদ।

অভিজিত রায় নিজে একজন হেট ক্রাইমের সাথে সংশ্লিষ্ট ক্রিমিনাল ছিলেন। অভিযোগ আছে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের ‪#‎ChapelHillShooting‬ এর সাথে তার সম্পৃক্ততা আছে। সম্ভবত নিজের পাতা ফাঁদেই আজ তিনি আটকা পড়েছেন। আরেকজন হেট ক্রাইমের শিকার তিনি। যে বিদ্বেষের বীজ তিনি রোপন করেছিলেন, সেই বীজের বিষাক্ত ফল আজ তাকেই খেতে হয়েছে। আমার দুঃখ শুধু এক জায়গাতেই- একজন মারাত্মক ক্রিমিনাল আইনের হাত থেকে ফসকে গেল। এখন অপেক্ষা আরেকটি অপরাধীকে আইনের আওতায় আনার- যে এই অপরাধীকে আইনের হাত থেকে ছিনিয়ে নিয়ে গেল।

* প্রি এজাম্পশন করে যারা ঘটনা থেকে রাজনৈতিক/আদর্শিক ফায়দা নিতে চায় তারাও এই হত্যাকান্ডের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে পারে। যারা এখনই নিশ্চিত হয়ে বসে আছে যে ইসলামফোবিয়ার কারনেই এই হত্যাকান্ড ঘটেছে তাদেরকে রিমান্ডে নেয়া দরকার- ঘটনা ঘটার সাথে সাথে কিভাবে এটা তারা নিশ্চিত হল? এরাই যে খুন করেছে এমন সম্ভাবনা কিন্তু রয়েই যায়। আর এই খুনের ঘটনায় সবচেয়ে বেশী বেনিফিশিয়ারি কিন্তু তারাই *

This news report contains 20 images. User discretion strongly advised.

Moment Avijit Roy's wife was left next to her husband's body after he was hacked to death | Daily Mail Online

In a twitter post on the day after his death, an Islamist outfit, named Ansar Bangla-7, claimed responsibility for the killing.

This episode looks increasingly fishy.This was not a lonely dark spot. Plenty of people around.And plenty of uniformed and plain clothed cops.So what couldn't even chase the assailant?

Lemme introduce you with jamaatis :lol: firstly they will say that they don't support isis because isis kills people for religion then they will say they support killing of atheists because it is for religion :)

Strange obsession with Jamatis eh? Last time everyone blamed Jamatis for the murder of blogger Rajib and it turned out the killers were non political. To these isis styled Radical muslims Jamatis are also kafir as they take part in democratic elections.

I agree with you 100% but you should also tell this to the BNP which is in the habit of torching and killing those who want to live a life and who did the same thing during their regime. At least now Bangladesh is run by RAW but if BNP comes to power it'll sell the whole nation to Amit Shah and BJP

Must I present to you the news reports showing rawami thugs apprehended with cocktails? Must I remind you of what happened in 1996 before rawami league came to power through 176 days of hartals? BTW thanks for your admission that rawami thugs have sold the nation to the RAW terrorists. What BNP will do in future is only speculation while what the rawami thugs are doing is right in front of us.

This episode looks increasingly fishy.This was not a lonely dark spot. Plenty of people around.And plenty of uniformed and plain clothed cops.So what couldn't even chase the assailant?

I think - they took advantage of our political situation.

The spot is in front of the main entrance of ekushe book fair. It remains flooded by people at 9 pm. Even simple walking is a difficult task in that crowded place. At least 3 dozens of police always stay there because of the fair.

In this situation 2 men started choping a man. Police saw the entire killing for two minutes. But they didnt move.

I bet, they mistook the killers as awami student wing . Because no one else would dare to attack anyone in that place. They simply thought that chatraleague was attacking some bnp student leader and kept silent.

Strange obsession with Jamatis eh? Last time everyone blamed Jamatis for the murder of blogger Rajib and it turned out the killers were non political. To these isis styled Radical muslims Jamatis are also kafir as they take part in democratic elections.

Must I present to you the news reports showing rawami thugs apprehended with cocktails? Must I remind you of what happened in 1996 before rawami league came to power through 176 days of hartals? BTW thanks for your admission that rawami thugs have sold the nation to the RAW terrorists. What BNP will do in future is only speculation while what the rawami thugs are doing is right in front of us.

I think - they took advantage of our political situation.

The spot is in front of the main entrance of ekushe book fair. It remains flooded by people at 9 pm. Even simple walking is a difficult task in that crowded place. At least 3 dozens of police always stay there because of the fair.

In this situation 2 men started choping a man. Police saw the entire killing for two minutes. But they didnt move.

I bet, they mistook the killers as awami student wing . Because no one else would dare to attack anyone in that place. They simply thought that chatraleague was attacking some bnp student leader and kept silent.

In a twitter post on the day after his death, an Islamist outfit, named Ansar Bangla-7, claimed responsibility for the killing.

In time the world will come to know the RAW connection, after all, he was openly in favour of Kashmir's independence from india. It's a typical false flag operation of the RAW thugs.

26274C6B00000578-2971508-Claiming_responsibility_Militant_group_Ansar_Bangla_7_said_they_-a-57_1425059963382.jpg

262772E200000578-2971508-Target_Messages_posted_by_the_militant_group_strongly_linked_the-a-55_1425059963341.jpg

In time the world will come to know the RAW connection, after all, he was openly in favour of Kashmir's independence from india. It's a typical false flag operation of the RAW thugs.

Desperate?

Is it difficult to make a false account on twitter/facebook to hide face ? what if someone else try to blame Islamic militant to malign Bangladesh and show the world Bangladesh is full of militant ?

to my knowledge they already condemn the attack and ask to find out the culprit.in most cases Jamat were blame by media without any link to jamat and when real reason of any killing start coming out they just stop coverage of those incidenrs.

From facebook
অভিজিত রায় হত্যাকান্ড ও কিছু কথা

115086_1.jpg
26 Feb, 2015
আশরাফ আজীজ ইশরাক ফাহিম

অভিজিত রায়ের শাস্তি মৃত্যুদন্ড, কুপিয়ে নিহত হওয়াটা কারো জন্যই জায়েজ নয়। যারা অভিজিত রায়কে ফেরেশতা বানাচ্ছেন বা তার হত্যাকান্ডকে দেখিয়ে তার কুকর্মগুলোকে জাস্টিফাই করছেন তারা বুদ্ধিবৃত্তিক সন্ত্রাসে লিপ্ত। এক্ষেত্রে অভিজিত রায় ও তার হত্যাকারীরা একে অপরের সহযোগী। বেঁচে থাকলে আমি অভিজাত রায়ের বিরুদ্ধে আইনী পদক্ষেপ নিতাম, অবিজিত রায়ের গলায় যেন ম্যানিলা রোপ পড়ে সেজন্য সর্বাত্মক চেষ্টা করতাম। এখন তিনি মারা গেছেন, তার প্রতিদান তিনি পাচ্ছেন। এখানে নিরপেক্ষতার কোন সুযোগ নেই, অভিজিত রায় একজন জঘন্য ক্রিমিনাল, নিজে একজন হেট ক্রাইমের অপরাধে দোষী। মৃত্যুদন্ডই তার পাওনা ছিল। দুঃখজনকভাবে তিনি শাস্তিকে ফাঁকি দিয়ে চলে গেলেন। আর এক্ষেত্রে তাকে সহযোগিতা করেছে হত্যাকারীরা।

আর যারা অভিজিত রায়ের মৃত্যুতে উল্লাস করছেন তারা মানসিক বিকারগ্রস্থ। বিচারবহির্ভূত হত্যাকান্ড কোনদিনই গ্রহনযোগ্য না। মৃত্যু তো কোনদিনই উপভোগ্য বিষয় নয়। এই উল্লাস তবে কিসের জন্য? আজ তো আমাদের দুঃখিত হওয়ার দিন। একজন ঘৃণ্য অপরাধী, যাকে বিচারের মাধ্যমে ফাঁসিতে ঝুলিয়ে আমরা দৃষ্টান্ত স্থাপন করতে পারতাম তাকে অজ্ঞাতরা খুন করে ফেলল। সে যে অপরাধী এটা আজ আর প্রমান করা যাবে না। তার আদর্শ যে ঘৃণিত, তার আদর্শ যে একটি ফ্যাসিবাদী আদর্শ এটা আর প্রমান করা যাবে না। তাহলে এখানে আনন্দের কি আছে? একজন অপরাধী আজ আইনের হাত থেকে পালিয়ে গেছে, অপরাধী আজ নিজেই ভিক্টিম সেজে আমাদের সাথে প্রতারনা করছি। এমতাবস্থায় উল্লাস কিভাবে? এটা দুঃখের সংবাদ।

অভিজিত রায় নিজে একজন হেট ক্রাইমের সাথে সংশ্লিষ্ট ক্রিমিনাল ছিলেন। অভিযোগ আছে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের ‪#‎ChapelHillShooting‬ এর সাথে তার সম্পৃক্ততা আছে। সম্ভবত নিজের পাতা ফাঁদেই আজ তিনি আটকা পড়েছেন। আরেকজন হেট ক্রাইমের শিকার তিনি। যে বিদ্বেষের বীজ তিনি রোপন করেছিলেন, সেই বীজের বিষাক্ত ফল আজ তাকেই খেতে হয়েছে। আমার দুঃখ শুধু এক জায়গাতেই- একজন মারাত্মক ক্রিমিনাল আইনের হাত থেকে ফসকে গেল। এখন অপেক্ষা আরেকটি অপরাধীকে আইনের আওতায় আনার- যে এই অপরাধীকে আইনের হাত থেকে ছিনিয়ে নিয়ে গেল।

* প্রি এজাম্পশন করে যারা ঘটনা থেকে রাজনৈতিক/আদর্শিক ফায়দা নিতে চায় তারাও এই হত্যাকান্ডের সাথে যুক্ত থাকতে পারে। যারা এখনই নিশ্চিত হয়ে বসে আছে যে ইসলামফোবিয়ার কারনেই এই হত্যাকান্ড ঘটেছে তাদেরকে রিমান্ডে নেয়া দরকার- ঘটনা ঘটার সাথে সাথে কিভাবে এটা তারা নিশ্চিত হল? এরাই যে খুন করেছে এমন সম্ভাবনা কিন্তু রয়েই যায়। আর এই খুনের ঘটনায় সবচেয়ে বেশী বেনিফিশিয়ারি কিন্তু তারাই *
One way or another you want him dead anyway . As it turns out Islam allows it's followers to execute a human being just because he wrote something insulting to them and then they talk about Religion of 'peace' ( :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom