What's new

اسلام آباد کی جدید یونیورسٹی میں جنات اور کالا جادو پر ورکشاپ 07-11-2016 پرویز ہود بھائی 0

i believe in the jins to the extent my religion told me.nothing above that.not what these pseudo jin expert make out of these creatures.

Hazrat Suleman (Peace be upon him) by will of ALLAH commanded the most superior of these creatures. You can always refer the Holy Quran for details on that, apart from that well I have personally experienced the presence of these creatures ...... they do exist ............. believe me at that time I was young with a questioning mind, applied all the logic I could but failed except to conclude that its not some man's doing it is really something by itself.

But I am not saying that Jinns can solve electricity problems of Pakistan .... wo itnay wailay nahi hain bahi ...... unhay aur bohat say kam hain...... Amil salo nay unhay mia bv, ashiq mashooq kay kamo may laga rakha hay. :D You need a Scientist amil to persuade them to solve electricity shortage problems :D

Hazrat Suleman (Peace be upon him) by will of ALLAH commanded the most superior of these creatures. You can always refer the Holy Quran for details on that, apart from that well I have personally experienced the presence of these creatures ...... they do exist ............. believe me at that time I was young with a questioning mind, applied all the logic I could but failed except to conclude that its not some man's doing it is really something by itself.

This is the problem today, people readily go to an amil / molvi / baba and spend hundreds of thousands, but they will not refer to the Quran and Sahih Hadith.

I know how well our Ms students produce research papers. Every day we catch dozen infringement cases from all over the country. Indian Engineering universities are securing positions in world ranking and you know well where UET, GIKI resides. Indain engineers secure jobs at Micriosoft, Cisco, IBM right after their graduation and they are the main power of American industries. IIT graduates founded renowned companies like sun microsystems, Juniper,Infosys etc. What we did so far? Involving our students to learn black magic and genies. Lolz.

21st November 2016 will be the start of my third year at HEC.
Well again if you only want criticize and bad results are already stored in your head then nothing I can say will change those facts.

And i feel anger and pissed when you say that all of the research papers published by Pakistani Universities are copied. I know how much struggle me and my class mates did while doing Engineering. We only used to sleep for only 4 hours specially when semester was about it end ( where we have to study for finals and project submission). So now if any Tom, Dick or Harry randomly stands up and starts abusing our hard work then i have extremely big problems for that.

And as far as your comments about Indian IIT is concerned then dude you are also wrong again. Wheather you know it or not but Pakistani and Indian students are almost of same calliber specially Engineering students. They have created online groups where they discuss there projects,assignments, quizes and other engineering subjects related stuff. And just to let you know the students from IIT are also part of such forums and they also create threads fot their technical problems. And out students also help them in solving that.

Well again if you only want criticize and bad results are already stored in your head then nothing I can say will change those facts.

And i feel anger and pissed when you say that all of the research papers published by Pakistani Universities are copied. I know how much struggle me and my class mates did while doing Engineering. We only used to sleep for only 4 hours specially when semester was about it end ( where we have to study for finals and project submission). So now if any Tom, Dick or Harry randomly stands up and starts abusing our hard work then i have extremely big problems for that.

And as far as your comments about Indian IIT is concerned then dude you are also wrong again. Wheather you know it or not but Pakistani and Indian students are almost of same calliber specially Engineering students. They have created online groups where they discuss there projects,assignments, quizes and other engineering subjects related stuff. And just to let you know the students from IIT are also part of such forums and they also create threads fot their technical problems. And out students also help them in solving that.
YOu know what you have serious comprehension problem. I never said that all the research papers are plagiarized kindly read my previous post again and secondly if Indian and Pakistani student have same caliber than kindly explain how they are preferred at job hunt even in Saudi Arabian industry?

YOu know what you have serious comprehension problem. I never said that all the research papers are plagiarized kindly read my previous post again and secondly if Indian and Pakistani student have same caliber than kindly explain how they are preferred at job hunt even in Saudi Arabian industry?
Well again dude you are wrong in Saudi Arabia. There are both Pakistani Engineers and Indian Engineers. And i found no difficulty in hunting the job. The problem is that whenever we are against indian interviewer due to their biased views we Pakistanis are rejected. I have given interviews in front of Americans, Arabs and other Nationalities. And Everytime I pass it. but whenever some sharma, ajay, puneet etc took the interview somehow I am rejected. So you can safely find the root cause of the failures of interviews.Now if you are going to ask me why I have travelled to Saudi Arabia because I am living here since my whole life. And also due to economic factor.
About my comprehension problem . I read your comment and the impression you are trying to give is that most of the Engineer or researcher in Pakistan are copying it from external sources. Which is utter bullshit and make no sense in it. I challenge you to go and search for papers in IEEE. One of the most renowned chapters for Engineering Research Papers. And look for yourself

Well again dude you are wrong in Saudi Arabia. There are both Pakistani Engineers and Indian Engineers. And i found no difficulty in hunting the job. The problem is that whenever we are against indian interviewer due to their biased views we Pakistanis are rejected. I have given interviews in front of Americans, Arabs and other Nationalities. And Everytime I pass it. but whenever some sharma, ajay, puneet etc took the interview somehow I am rejected. So you can safely find the root cause of the failures of interviews.Now if you are going to ask me why I have travelled to Saudi Arabia because I am living here since my whole life. And also due to economic factor.
About my comprehension problem . I read your comment and the impression you are trying to give is that most of the Engineer or researcher in Pakistan are copying it from external sources. Which is utter bullshit and make no sense in it. I challenge you to go and search for papers in IEEE. One of the most renowned chapters for Engineering Research Papers. And look for yourself
Why Ajay, Sharma and Puneet rejected you can you please elaborate? It is not the achievement to publish research paper at IEEE show me the research output and worth of our research papers. Why our industries is not growing? Why we are not producing products on behalf of research papers.
How many noble prize winners we have? How many multinational companies we own. Nothing.

اس پوسٹ کا مقصد کیا ہے؟ مانا کہ آپ لبرل ہیں مگر اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ آپکی ہر تکلیف بھی جائز ہو؟ آپ جنات کے نقصانات پر ایک سیمینار کرا لیں ہودبھائی کو بلا کر۔ سائنس میں تو وہ کوئی تیر مار نہیں پایا شاید سیمینار میں کوئی تحقیق پیش کر دے۔

Why Ajay, Sharma and Puneet rejected you can you please elaborate? It is not the achievement to publish research paper at IEEE show me the research output and worth of our research papers. Why our industries is not growing? Why we are not producing products on behalf of research papers.
How many noble prize winners we have? How many multinational companies we own. Nothing.
Because indians are biased against Pakistan and Pakistanis thats why we don't get job when interviewer is Indian.

Well you are confused then my dear. First you have claimed that most of Pakistani research papers are copied. Now when I am giving you the platform in which students have to defend their research in front of a panel to get their paper published you are saying it is not an achievement.

Now you are asking why we don't own any multinational companies. The answer is not in Pakistani students but everything to do with the government policies and procedures. Do you know how much difficult the government has made for people to open bussiness. The other countries are promoting investment whereas our government is making life hell for the ones even in Pakistan. Otherwise Pakistani bussines man arr no less than others. If you want to compare the bussines owners then prime example is the Pakistani used car bussines owners in Japan. they are leaders of market even in markets like Japan when given equal opportunity to grow.

But as I said earlier so much negativity is inside youa against Pakistan and Pakistani so anything I say will have no impact on you.

And just browse internet for Pakistani products I am sure you will find many.

Because indians are biased against Pakistan and Pakistanis thats why we don't get job when interviewer is Indian.

Well you are confused then my dear. First you have claimed that most of Pakistani research papers are copied. Now when I am giving you the platform in which students have to defend their research in front of a panel to get their paper published you are saying it is not an achievement.

Now you are asking why we don't own any multinational companies. The answer is not in Pakistani students but everything to do with the government policies and procedures. Do you know how much difficult the government has made for people to open bussiness. The other countries are promoting investment whereas our government is making life hell for the ones even in Pakistan. Otherwise Pakistani bussines man arr no less than others. If you want to compare the bussines owners then prime example is the Pakistani used car bussines owners in Japan. they are leaders of market even in markets like Japan when given equal opportunity to grow.

But as I said earlier so much negativity is inside youa against Pakistan and Pakistani so anything I say will have no impact on you.

And just browse internet for Pakistani products I am sure you will find many.
No one is biased against us actually we are not well qualified and honest with our field. They reason behind our failure is our educational curriculum, lack of interest in research and product development. If our students are honest than why majority of them visit college road Rawalpindi to purchase final year projects. Is this the fault of Government? If our universities involve students in activities not related to science and technology then how we will defend our degrees internationally and how some one will recruit our engineers at IBM, Microsoft etc right after graduation. Is this the fault of Government?
Indians are facing more economics issues and bad governance but still their universities are on top, good research output and product development.

I am not satisfied with the research output of our universities and you have to agree in it. You are calling it negative thinking this is the truth and now truth phobia disease has been detected in you.

You are calling me anti Pakistan how dare you, I have same degree you had and i am serving Higher education department of Pakistan proudly not like you who left his country to work for Saudia and to prioritize money over nation.

If you have guts return home and grow yourself here in Pakistan then i will see how well you studied during your tenure and how well you researched.
Get some motivation with this video and learn some thing.

Probably invited by the Islamic wing of the student body.....bunch of hypocritical retards !

Back
Top Bottom