What's new

اسلام آباد کی جدید یونیورسٹی میں جنات اور کالا جادو پر ورکشاپ 07-11-2016 پرویز ہود بھائی 0

Black magic isn't that beneficial as he has portrayed .
Black magic eats you alive man , it is called the worship of devil by doing unislamic acts such as writing quran with dirty things , Drinkin gutter water and doing such weird stuff to please Satan and then Satan gives you any help you want . As a victim , I can surely tell that black magic is all way harmful and not beneficial at all, it's used for only dangerous purposes .

This person lacks appropriate knowledge about black magic nd jinat, Na in ki dosti achi na dushmani achi . Jinnat are less considered about his electricity .
It's better to rely on Allah swt for the enhancement of our technology rather than this magic jin crap .

Well if you want to be respected then learn to give respect to the most educated and cream community of your country. Respect is give and take you can't expect me to stay silent when you insult my community by saying all of us copy the materials, calling my teachers liers and calling me a desserter and dont expect my respect because you are a senior member.

So to answer again your negative thoughts and ideas about my beloved country :-
1) yes indians rank more in ranking of universities. But that means that there students are more talented and technically more better then us? The answer is completely No. Just to break your bubble search for Abu Robocon 2010 robotics competition results between Pakistan and India. I am pretty sure you as an admirer of Indian institutions would not like not but please do so. This is an Asian Robotics competition that happen every year between Asian countries. So great platform to showcase each other skills and talents between engineering students.

2) Yes we can and we should allow all types of events . Because the basic of universities is to groom the students to face the upcoming challenges of the world not to make them machines to only learn and work. That's why students are given opportunity to take part in politics I.e. student chapters elections, sports and other activities. And i am pretty sure you have,not even a single idea of how much pressure of studies and other educational stuff is on students in semester system. Do you know how many students in India perform sucide due to the pressure of studies? And you want to take away the few fun activities they have. Because according to you science and technology institution are just for study and education. Bravo and clapping for your outdated and bigoted thought.

3) Well Same can be said about nuclear weapons created by Americans in 1945. It was not their work but they used Albert Einstein equations for the development. And they have no innovation. And same can be said about your beloved Indian design of arjun tank it is not innovation but production. And same case for Soviet Union , when they stole jet engine secrets from England right after world war 2 which was the baseline of all the modern Soviet and Russian fighter jets.See my point ? Everyone has somehow stolen or used the basis or baseline of technology. And after that they innovate and start to include stuff to make it better.

4) Well it is an achievement for the researchers. And you have said it earlier that you are not satisfied with amount of research happening in Pakistan and Pakistani copy the materials ( according to your logic).So this is the best way to deny your lies and your negative behavior towards educated community of Pakistan. IEEE requires students to defend their research in front of a panel. Also if there is any chance of cheating or copying of infragmentation are very rare if you post your research paper in IEEE. So that's why I asked you to check the Pakistani research paper publication in IEEE.

Now with that I ask you few of my questions

1) What in your life have you ever done for Pakistan?

2) You are really concerned about the research sector in Pakistan. Can I ask how many research papers you have posted yourself?

3) Why do you think that indian engineers are better then Pakistan because of the ranking of universities? Do you think the Ranking effects the performance if students as well? If yes then please explain how the students of these low ranking universities get admission in top engineering colleges in USA like MIT, when they go for masters and PHD? Are American system also failed according to your logic?

4) If all the overseas Pakistani are deserter then what about oversea Indians? Are they deserters too?

First of all i have not targeted engineering community of Pakistan why should i, i belong to them actually i was pointing towards some black sheep. http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/faculty/Plagiarism/Pages/default.aspx Check your self.
I already told you that you have serious comprehension problem. Just listen to me carefully.

There is a standard from where selection body rank international universities on behalf of merit, quality of education, research and facilities etc. The truth is we are no were in the ranking besides our neighboring country and arch rival secure top positions internationally.

I completely disagree with you regarding our defence procurement from where you claim that it is the output of our own research and i want to give you one more example to prove.
Once i heard that close friend of my relative make computer system at home being an engineer it was shocking news for me and it raised my interest to investigate. All of his family members were proudly say our son was born scientist and in city his nick name was Engineer sb. A person who claimed to make computers at home said i purchase Monitor, CPU, Mouse, Keyboard and i connect them together this is how i make computer system.
Similarly we purchase airframe, radar, engine, ejection seat and produce our own aircraft. We purchase armour, Engine, electronic devices, NVGs, most important main gun and that is how we make tanks. No glory in it and innovation in it.
Jf17 will be named as FC-1 forever, Babur cruise will remain Tomahawk ever and al khalid will remain type 59 these fancy names will not change the reality and truth behind.

I am serving Higher education department of Pakistan since 3 years. What you did?

2) You are really concerned about the research sector in Pakistan. Can I ask how many research papers you have posted yourself?

Research work on Extended Kalman filtering is on final phase. What about you?

3) Why do you think that indian engineers are better then Pakistan because of the ranking of universities? Do you think the Ranking effects the performance if students as well? If yes then please explain how the students of these low ranking universities get admission in top engineering colleges in USA like MIT, when they go for masters and PHD? Are American system also failed according to your logic?

I am talking about Indian Institutions who produce engineers demanded all over the world yes most of them all better than our institutes.We are not comparing America and Pakistan i want to weigh quality of our research and ranking of our institutes.

Alas our neighbors approached Mars and we are still organizing workshops not related to science and technology.
Sir your concerns about our low grade institutions are right, we are way back from the world in research and industrial base, we are being ruled by the slaves of big bosses, so how could a Master would like his slave's to be self sufficient?and education is the only way through which nations attain self sufficiency, so they dilibratly destroyed our education through their puddle rulers(both civilian and military) while on the other hand Jinnat and paranormal things do exists, all religions believes this in one or the other way, in modern era Adolf Hitler was the first one who formed a secret military unit to use paranormal forces for militarily purposes, whether he succeeded in it or not is an other story,

First of all i have not targeted engineering community of Pakistan why should i, i belong to them actually i was pointing towards some black sheep. http://hec.gov.pk/english/services/faculty/Plagiarism/Pages/default.aspx Check your self.
I already told you that you have serious comprehension problem. Just listen to me carefully.

There is a standard from where selection body rank international universities on behalf of merit, quality of education, research and facilities etc. The truth is we are no were in the ranking besides our neighboring country and arch rival secure top positions internationally.

I completely disagree with you regarding our defence procurement from where you claim that it is the output of our own research and i want to give you one more example to prove.
Once i heard that close friend of my relative make computer system at home being an engineer it was shocking news for me and it raised my interest to investigate. All of his family members were proudly say our son was born scientist and in city his nick name was Engineer sb. A person who claimed to make computers at home said i purchase Monitor, CPU, Mouse, Keyboard and i connect them together this is how i make computer system.
Similarly we purchase airframe, radar, engine, ejection seat and produce our own aircraft. We purchase armour, Engine, electronic devices, NVGs, most important main gun and that is how we make tanks. No glory in it and innovation in it.
Jf17 will be named as FC-1 forever, Babur cruise will remain Tomahawk ever and al khalid will remain type 59 these fancy names will not change the reality and truth behind.

I am serving Higher education department of Pakistan since 3 years. What you did?

Research work on Extended Kalman filtering is on final phase. What about you?

I am talking about Indian Institutions who produce engineers demanded all over the world yes most of them all better than our institutes.We are not comparing America and Pakistan i want to weigh quality of our research and ranking of our institutes.

Well whatever you say it wont change the fact that Pakistani defense industry is growing and grooming. And if you want close eyes like peacock and don't want to see reailty then it's your fault not mine.

And when you compare us to third class nation Bangladesh, call me a desserter and call my teachers a lier then i dont think I have any comprehensive problems.

1) By doing Sarkari Nokri you are serving the nation lol? Any one can do it. And people in Pakistan usually prefer it due to security of job and uper ki kami not love of country . For me this desserter is sponsoring 11 engineering and management students who can't afford there fees. And i am working on aim to build free School in outskirts of Baluchistan. Where you won't even in your dreams want to visit due to security situation and I have bought land will start building later on when I have more money.

2) I have already researched on dynamic spectrum sharing. And as I am part of multinational rnd organization. Part of my job is research and analysis. And due to confidentiality I am not sharing any information with you.

3) Well then you are wrong again. You haven't been to international market I guess that's why you are saying something which you don't understand. I am telling you my experience. I was against indian individual of top Indian university still manage to beat them when interviewer is unbiased. But when it's Indian then he will definitely support his kind and nasal.

Well whatever you say it wont change the fact that Pakistani defense industry is growing and grooming. And if you want close eyes like peacock and don't want to see reailty then it's your fault not mine.

And when you compare us to third class nation Bangladesh, call me a desserter and call my teachers a lier then i dont think I have any comprehensive problems.

1) By doing Sarkari Nokri you are serving the nation lol? Any one can do it. And people in Pakistan usually prefer it due to security of job and uper ki kami not love of country . For me this desserter is sponsoring 11 engineering and management students who can't afford there fees. And i am working on aim to build free School in outskirts of Baluchistan. Where you won't even in your dreams want to visit due to security situation and I have bought land will start building later on when I have more money.

2) I have already researched on dynamic spectrum sharing. And as I am part of multinational rnd organization. Part of my job is research and analysis. And due to confidentiality I am not sharing any information with you.

3) Well then you are wrong again. You haven't been to international market I guess that's why you are saying something which you don't understand. I am telling you my experience. I was against indian individual of top Indian university still manage to beat them when interviewer is unbiased. But when it's Indian then he will definitely support his kind and nasal.
No doubt in it our defense industry is growing but your claims regarding our ballistic missiles and other related equipment were stupid and senseless. People like you having engineering degrees compare Jf17 and mighty f16 every day without any work out and knowledge. My eyes are not close actually i live in Pakistan how can an outsider who read stupid newspapers daily and watch false videos on youtube will know about our defense procurement. I know you have poor technical background kindly solve this question so that i can judge are you really an engineer or fake.

Question: Derive mathematical model of submarine platform and how many degrees of freedom it has. (Mathematical modeling)

Prove me how Bangladesh is third class nation. Now i am sure you have serious comprehension problem as well as serious mental disease. I wrote in my previous post that if we still organise workshops in IT and Tech institutes related to this stupid news on day we will procure equipment and human resource from Bangladesh. I know one day it will happen.

You said your teacher worked on subsystem delivery and i said some one lied to you because the project is under development or under the womb. I know what our professors do just simulate some basic matlab diagrams and say i worked on a project to glorify himself. By the way what he achieved by simulating some matlab equations the project is still pending.

You may have beaten some Indian students but one thing you should understand that the standards of their education are more higher then ours and they are more professional in every field of life especially IT and engineering.

1. More than thousands are applied for the position where i am working and only three were selected due to extremely professional attitude and knowledge. Isn't it easy next time when their is a position i will share with you than i will see where your position reside hopefully no were. I appreciate your charity work if it is true than you are a real champion and i will invite you for tea at my office to honor you for such a great initiative.

2. What is confidential in your research paper.? People share it proudly.

3. I told you business community is unbiased and they are against race, cast and creed. They procure human resource to make money and obviously they will select best people for their organisation due to their interest for making more money.

No doubt in it our defense industry is growing but your claims regarding our ballistic missiles and other related equipment were stupid and senseless. People like you having engineering degrees compare Jf17 and mighty f16 every day without any work out and knowledge. My eyes are not close actually i live in Pakistan how can an outsider who read stupid newspapers daily and watch false videos on youtube will know about our defense procurement. I know you have poor technical background kindly solve this question so that i can judge are you really an engineer or fake.

Question: Derive mathematical model of submarine platform and how many degrees of freedom it has. (Mathematical modeling)

Prove me how Bangladesh is third class nation. Now i am sure you have serious comprehension problem as well as serious mental disease. I wrote in my previous post that if we still organise workshops in IT and Tech institutes related to this stupid news on day we will procure equipment and human resource from Bangladesh. I know one day it will happen.

You said your teacher worked on subsystem delivery and i said some one lied to you because the project is under development or under the womb. I know what our professors do just simulate some basic matlab diagrams and say i worked on a project to glorify himself. By the way what he achieved by simulating some matlab equations the project is still pending.

You may have beaten some Indian students but one thing you should understand that the standards of their education are more higher then ours and they are more professional in every field of life especially IT and engineering.

1. More than thousands are applied for the position where i am working and only three were selected due to extremely professional attitude and knowledge. Isn't it easy next time when their is a position i will share with you than i will see where your position reside hopefully no were. I appreciate your charity work if it is true than you are a real champion and i will invite you for tea at my office to honor you for such a great initiative.

2. What is confidential in your research paper.? People share it proudly.

3. I told you business community is unbiased and they are against race, cast and creed. They procure human resource to make money and obviously they will select best people for their organisation due to their interest for making more money.
Lol now suddenly you have started to question my engineering degree? This shows how much stupid and arrogant you are. I have never compared F-16 with JF-17 it's usually people like you who compares them. But as you have comprehensive problems and you think rest of the world have . I gave you few examples in my previous comments about Russian Fighter jet , American nuclear program startup etc kindly can you shed light on it also? Pakistani defense program is almost 50 years younger then the developed nations it will take us some time to start developing our own component level designs.

And Bangladesh will remain a third class country there is no comparison between us and them so please stop comparing us with them. But if guess you are in love with Mrs hassena wajid that's why you keep on comparing us with them.

And no my teachers are not Matlab graphs creating geeks. But practically they work on projects. They not only work on delivery system of cruise missile but also alkhalid tank auto reload system and many other project's . Just visit there below mentioned link and only few projects are actually mentioned in the link rest are not i dont know why.

http://carepvtltd.com

1) Wow thousands, I will increase the number to millions now are you happy lol? I am pretty sure I can easily pass any test which you and indians have passed. But currently my objective is something big that requires me to stay overseas. So thanks and no thanks and I am good.

2) This shows how much you know about Multinational companies and organizations. And you keep on bragging about them like you are PHD in them. Have you ever heard of "Non disclosure agreement" or NDA . I guess not. You want me to show details of all projects in public forum so entire world can see it lol.

3) Yea bussines community or Entrepreneur might be unbiased but I am talking about recruitment officer or panel. Do you think they will remain unbiased?

Now I have a question for you , for example in some motor we have a leading power factor and we want to make it lagging how it can be done. Please tell me Mr. Engineer.

Back
Top Bottom