What's new

Ask your question about Iran

well if I could get my hands on some proper ice cream (like actual dairy ice cream) and then mix it the way I told you than it would be identical to the real stuff. But b/c the base is North American ice cream it doesn't taste identical, but it's still very close. I'm not sure how it's in Europe but what they call ice cream here wouldn't even be eaten by a hobo on the street back in Iran. I don't know what they use to make this crap they call ice cream but it certainly isn't milk.

You should try the new (non traditional) ice creams they are selling in Iran. Wow... Better then Italian Gelato.

The Advieh needed for that recipe may be hard for you to acquire. If you live in an area with an Iranian shop then you can go and ask for Advieh for khoresht.

No Iranian presence where I live, I will try to find it anyway where there is a will there is a way.

Are there plans to shift the capital from Tehran to Qom?

or was it just rumour

They've been discussing that for decades. Every couple of years they say we're going to move it to such and such place. But it's a bit of a pointless thing to do since the whole of Iran is shaking pretty much constantly the whole year lol (the reason why they want to move it is b/c of earth quakes but every Iranian city is earth quake prone)

worldseismap.png

There are plans to shift the capital. For a few years now. Don't think a city has been decided yet.

Do you really think they will do it? I don't think so.

I've even heard Tabriz's name pop up.

No Iranian presence where I live, I will try to find it anyway where there is a will there is a way.

Advieh:

Ingredients

• Rose petals, 1 1/2 tablespoons
• Ground cinnamon, 1 tablespoon
• Ground turmeric, 1/2 tablespoon
• Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon
• Ground cardamon, 1/4 teaspoon
• Ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon
• Ground cumin, 1/4 teaspoon
• Ground coriander, 1/4 teaspoon

Instructions

1. Take off the hard flower base and any leaves remaining on the rose petals
2. Finely grind the rose petals. You can use a small food processor or mortar and pestle.
3. Mix rose petals with the remaining spices.
4. Store in a sealed spice jar.
5. Enjoy!

Do you really think they will do it? I don't think so.

I've even heard Tabriz's name pop up.

I heard Tabriz as well. It will be a good middle finger to all the Bozkurts dreaming for our lands.

I don't think it is just for earthquake. I think it is for overcrowding and pollution.

Tehran city planning was made for a city of under 1 million, now it is 10 million!!! So roads are tight and narrow. That is why there is so much traffic.

lol.
why?anyway a guide is needed even though you are not American.

Homie following me everywhere would be creepy. :lol: Really would you guys consider me Pakistani or American? You guys probably wouldn't' t be able to tell unless I spoke in urdu.

Is there an area in Iran still called sheruz?

You should try the new (non traditional) ice creams they are selling in Iran. Wow... Better then Italian Gelato.

People in Iran don't know how good they have it when it comes to food.

In North America there are practically no regulations when it comes to food. We're eating poison every day. In Europe it's much better.

The meat in Iran is from free range animals, here it's from animals that grew up eating their own **** and living in 2 squre meters. Dairy products aren't even dairy products (ice cream and cheese don't even taste like what they should taste like). There are preservatives in everything. I hate it.

When I first came to Canada I wouldn't even touch this crap they call ice cream. It's taken me a long time to get used to it.

In North America there are practically no regulations when it comes to food. We're eating poison every day. In Europe it's much better.

The meat in Iran is from free range animals, here it's from animals that grew up eating their own **** and living in 2 squre meters. Dairy products aren't even dairy products (ice cream and cheese don't even taste like what they should taste like). There are preservatives in everything. I hate it.

When I first came to Canada I wouldn't even touch this crap they call ice cream. It's taken me a long time to get used to it.

I know. The beef in Europe stinks when you are cooking it. In Iran not at all.

Even the premium ice-creams like ben and jerry's and haagen-dazs taste sh1tty to me compared to Iran.

Why don't you buy organic?

Homie following me everywhere would be creepy. :lol: Really would you guys consider me Pakistani or American? You guys probably wouldn't' t be able to tell unless I spoke in urdu.

Is there an area in Iran still called sheruz?

Pakistani

In Iran blood and father's nationality defines a person's nationality (that's actually the law believe it or not lol). That's also how people think. Even if you are born to a Canadian mother and an Iranian father and live your whole life in Canada and never step foot in Iran, you're still considered an Iranian by the govt. However if you live your whole life in Iran but were born in Afghanistan, for example, you won't get a citizenship. Even if you were born in Iran but to people without IRanian citizenship than you're not Iranian (a lot of Afghan refugees have this problem in Iran and I wish they would just be granted citizenship if they were born in Iran).

And yeah, Shiraz is the capital of Fars/Pars province. It's the city I was born in and grew up in. The city is 50 km away from Perspolis and other ancient Achemenid sites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom