What's new

Asia Cup 2016

Your response to dayalbaba---as above----clearly shows who is the 'real' inferior.

....and what happened a year earlier (2015) ? Never mind..... the tiger is still alive and thriving. Looking forward to the next encounter......for a deadly spring-up
Talk about this tournament...because if you talk about past then go and see the Stats...

49/0 in 7 overs

It seems srilanka will take >150 if bat steady

Srilanka keeping almost 7 as run rate

This time no more excuse as pakistan won the toss

Why do you get so emotional for?

I should be less emotional as this game nothing to do with india or the asia cup result.Pakistan have to cared about their cricket rather than concerning my comments.

I should be less emotional as this game nothing to do with india or the asia cup result.Pakistan have to cared about their cricket rather than concerning my comments.
Cry me a river, bye bye.

Where is khurrum why he is not playing why theu are saving him now ge ruined everything with his stupidity i was looking forward for his another failure

Team managment is nuuts first they ruined us now for what he should have played

A
Pakistans 'World Class bowling attack' getting hammered lmao
Nd ur worlclass batting already hammered by lankan debutant all out on 70 evety one saw it before opening ur mouth watch ur *** first how black it is

Nd ur worlclass batting already hammered by lankan debutant all out on 70 evety one saw it before opening ur mouth watch ur *** first how black it is
wtf are you talking about? lol
Are you sure it wasnt Pakistan who got all out on 70 :lol:

A

Why reply? all bowling attacks get hammered, it's part of the game. No need to use such language.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom