What's new

Asia Cup 2016

We already beaten bangladesh previous match and you want to make hyper active statements ! Srilanka 19/0 and it seems a good start for them

26/0 by lankans

44/0 by lankans what a strike by lankan lions
thats it
you are marked man now
Bangla will get you

now thats refreshing to see the most respect mods trolling ... cheers mate :coffee:
on second thought
you might get away with it since she is crying with joy for beating Pakistani team
she might "only" destroy your keyboard for mocking Bangladesh in your earlier kafir post,.

It's amazing how the Pak team looks a different side when they are not under pressure. They know they haven't qualified and played pretty freely. They need to work on both handling pressure and physical fitness.

1056768-cartoon-1457023826-469-640x480.jpg

Indian bad time starts now mark my words even india win asia cup still W T20 india cant win

People like ajay jadeja dravid sachin dhoni they are very respected in pak not becoz cricket but their reality based thinking

Ajay jadeja in pak i love his thoughts he is good human being and above all indian we love who is not afraid of speaking truth

It's amazing how the Pak team looks a different side when they are not under pressure. They know they haven't qualified and played pretty freely. They need to work on both handling pressure and physical fitness.
Handling pressure has always been issue for Pakistani team especially for batsman in do or die matches. Its quiet evident from their body languages and the way they get run outs or play confuse shots in high pressure matches and often snatch defeat from the jaws of victory because of lack of self beliefs. I dont know why batting Coach dont work on this part of mental toughness of players. I hope next few editions of PSL provide this opportunity and traning to players

Indian bad time starts now mark my words even india win asia cup still W T20 india cant win
We can't predict what will happen at last but surely we are starting as most favourite to win T-20WC.

Back
Top Bottom