What's new

"Ashok" -- Mythical Creation of 3 British Colonialists

nothing of that sort. there are marriges between south and north but the trend is not much because of so many diffrences of language and all. nothing of that sort. even it gets de aryanized it does not matter.

I am neither nepali, nor maoist...

The rupeenews guy doesn't have any other works than writing India centric conspiracies, now he gone 2300 years back to attack Ashoka!!!! The greatest emperor of the world doesn't need rupeenews's certificate. What happened to some people don't know!!!!

SinoIndusFriendship, take some breath and don't read rupeenews too much. For example, Chinese worship Ashoka like a devine power for his greatness. There is a temple in China which named after him and also designated as one of national key temples.

Ashoka's pillars and stups all over India
Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Ashoka temple China

Spread of Buddhism out side India by Ashoka....

I don't think Buddha was a Caucasoid.

He was born in Kapilavastu in Nepal and he was a Mongoloid. Thats why his ideology was accepted by the Asians (Mongoloids) easily.

Give me link... no blog or any bull$hit.... authentic source.

Buddha's teachings would not change whether he was a Mongloid or Caucasian. However there is a little matter of history -

Buddha is also called Shakyamuni. This comes from the name of his clan - the Sakyas who were an Aryan tribe.

* history of India (in India: Political systems)

...to oligarchy, as in the case of Vaishali, the nucleus of the Vrijji state. Apart from the major states, there also were many smaller oligarchies, such as those of the Koliyas, Moriyas, Jnatrikas, Shakyas, and Licchavis. The Jnatrikas and Shakyas are especially remembered as the tribes to which Mahavira (the founder of Jainism) and Gautama...
* life of Buddha (in Buddha (founder of Buddhism): Birth and early life)

He determined that he should be born the son of the king Shuddhodana of the Shakya clan, whose capital was Kapilavastu.......................

Other

The following is a selection of items (artistic styles or groups, constructions, events, fictional characters, organizations, publications) associated with "Śākyas"

* Aryan (people)

Sakyas (people) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

BTW Asoka sent his son to Sri Lanka to spread Buddhism. Hardly a "mongloid" country. Your obsession with race is quite unbecoming.

Last edited:
New Delhi considers itself the successor state to Ashoka. This is the only figure that the bigots can find to justify the unity of the conglomeration of more than 570 states. The 80 year rule is considered the map of “Greater India.” The figure of Ashoka has a larger than life presence for the Hinduvata and New Delhi. Many extremist Hindus base their ideology on Ashoka and try to build a case that Ashoka’s empire should be resurrected as “Akhand Bharat“. Pakistani history is being hijacked by people outside the borders of Pakistan. Now scholars are questioning the existence of Ashoka and many others.

Dr. Naveed Tajammal has written some fascinating articles on Ashoka. He claims that Ashoka never existed and is simply a figment of the imagination of the Hinduvata who needed a figure to justify the myth that India belonged to the Hindus and on one else.

Dr. Naveed Tajammal, an American educated and trained scholar claims that:

Jnell

Dr. Jamil Khan describes it eloquently.

Most significant thing about asoka is the use of Arabic words ,Biddat, rah, Din ,malik,etc ( see my script ch) ~ 800 years before Islam’s advent; ( this was kept as secret);

The British position was Arabic came with Islamic invasion ( William Jones 1786) and is entirely different from Aryan-indo-european— this was the basis for ” FUTURE Aryan-Hindu nation”; This made sense to all believers in Noah’s myth, even now it is the core of religious racism of Judeo-Chritisans faith.

Here lies the germ of Pakistan– Aryan brother hood struggling against ” semitic Muslim rival”; a noble struggle indeed; British were hailed as Aryan brothers liberators of India from semitic invaders; Ashoka thus is the greatest milestone for good/bad.

Early India wrote no history because it never made any. The ancient Indians never went through a struggle for life like the Greeks, the Persians and the Romans. Secondly, the Brahmanas early embraced the doctrine that all action and existence are a positive evil and could therefore have felt but little inclination to chronicle historical events.

Yeah, I think we can all see what's at work here. Any further comment on this would be giving it respect that it does not deserve.

Hmm. Some hot debate is going on. .Last time i checked cpc dunt give payment to nepali maoist. .

2) Kaaba a hindu temple?
Kaaba a Hindu Temple?

Your actually correct......it might not have a been a strictly a hindu temple but it definitely contained idols which the people worshipped.
I have read some of the article and theres mistakes like the crescent and star being a symbol of islam when in actual effect it was used as a symbol a long time after the foundation of islam.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom