What's new

"Ashok" -- Mythical Creation of 3 British Colonialists

Do these people even read what they write?

So between 45000 BC and 5000 BC the earth was inhabited by winged angels?

Gosh Fateh!!! you read all those nonsense :what:

Do these people even read what they write?

So between 45000 BC and 5000 BC the earth was inhabited by winged angels?

I can see how anger and frustration makes people go blind. And your comments prove you know nothing of history and archeology, so please don't try to come up with some so called source simply by 5 mins over google where even you yourself won't know whether the author is reliable or when was his guesses proved wrong or superseded by newer scientific discoveries.

Between 40,000 BC and 5000BC there were Human beings Homo Sepians.

When did I say that neantherdal din't exist in Parrallel with homo sepians !!! or who the hell told u that Saber tooth and mamoths vanished before the human race !!!!

The earliest homo sepian skull found dates back to 7.5million years ago but they actually developed after creation of organised regional languages and societies(that all started around 10,000 BC) which later turned into empires.

The homo sepian race started from Ethiopia and then spread towards north eastern Africe, South-eastern parts of arabia, Iran, Pakistan and whole of south east Asia for thousands of years and from there on it moved west towards europe and in north at the same time to China and Russia and later rest of Africa (mostly west).

You are cooking something in your mind and kind of mixing it up with my stuff unconsciously and then you are telling me wrong.

Please go study human race and its evolution then you will come to know.

Gosh Fateh!!! you read all those nonsense

Grapes are sour !!!!!!!!!!!!
Since you don't know it so its all nonsense !!

Last edited:
Aryan my foot... let me see how long will you remain Aryan...

Already the Northern population is shrinking...

Have any idea about the South Indian Negroid population?

Only one decade, india will be de-Aryanized...

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Who are you? Tamil.... or any BC?

Thanks for the moral support bro. We Negroid Dravidians will wipe out the Aryans from India.:bounce:
:lol:

Originally Posted by Pride
2) Kaaba a hindu temple?
Kaaba a Hindu Temple?

Maybe you can correct your countryman.

Sir, read my post.. I discard any kind of such Bull Crap. I was just letting others know that such kind of stupid twisted history gimmicks I find everyday on mail and listed down 2 such theories. I am not believer of such conspiracy theories.

‘

The British simply jumped on the Max Mueller’s bandwagon to propogate the Aryan superiority over all other nations. The British, 3 men of whom was mainly responsible for creating the mythical figure "King Ashok". These three, Princep, Jones and the Lankan missionary, the architects of bringing back Sanskrit a dead language, they also pretty much created Hinduism as we know it today. Ashoka is the Central figure built to create this myth of a huge land mass under the control of one mythical ruler. — Ashoka was a mythical character created by the British – If there is no Ashoka–the whole thing falls apart. –many of the pillars preceded the date ascribed to Ashoka–some of them even preceded Buddha–if he was real.

The Angkor wat in combodia which is the biggest holy establishment in the world dedicated to lord vishnu was discovered by the colonists and the locals had no idea that such a thing existed.Likewise the Ajanta and Ellora caves were also discovered by the British and the Indians had no idea about it.Ashokas existence is a fact proven by many historians and scientists.Every one knows that the mauryan dynasty existed and that Ashokas father was Bindusara.Also u say that this brought about the concept of hinduism.Do u even know how old hinduism is ?????????
Maybe u just can't digest the fact that a hindu king ruled from present day kabul to present day Kolkata.

he was saying about a conspiracy theory. Of course there is certain section who belives it but the matter of fact is everything that has idols associated does not mean it is hindu

Originally Posted by Pride
2) Kaaba a hindu temple?
Kaaba a Hindu Temple?

It had nothing to with a "conspiracy theory"........the indian member clearly states that the kaaba was a hindu temple......all he had to say was that there where idols in the kaaba.
If you had just taken a bit more time you would have read the bit where i say that i dont think it was a hindu temple but that it did contain idols.

"it might not have a been a strictly a hindu temple but it definitely contained idols which the people worshipped." post 44

Back
Top Bottom