What's new

Aselpod on Jf17 spotted

Chinese equivalent of gbu-59 small dia bomb

IMG_0564.JPG

Looking visually similar pylon under intake should not be an issue I mean length wise I was thinking they may have to move it forward to avoid landing gear door but pod can be easily fit under intake pylon with no interference with landing gear doors

But just to be safe like mirage 2000 or Rafael a pylon under intake to push pod a bit forward will also work

So the pylon attachment to intake and pod attachment on the pylon are not perpendicular but pushed forward at a angle

Last edited:
IMG_0613.JPG

Compared to say j-10 vs more like jf pylons under wings which pushes the load forward

Lastly will jf center station be made capable of multiple load perhaps vertical unlike mirage 2k side by side due to landing gear clearance and more like mirage 5

Last edited:
Looking visually similar pylon under intake should not be an issue I mean length wise I was thinking they may have to move it forward to avoid landing gear door but pod can be easily fit under intake pylon with no interference with landing gear doors

But lost to be safe like mirage 2000 or Rafael a pylon under intake to push pod a bit dowsed will also work

So the pylon attachment to intake and pod attachment are not perpendicular but pushed forward
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistans-pride-enemys-envy.567933/page-6#post-10651709

In another thread per Turkish defense catalog testing on jf completed June 2017

Operational on jf does not mean anything it’s sqn level operational meaning pilot are qualified which requires additional time plus currency who knows ??

Back
Top Bottom