What's new

“As a man is, so he sees...”

omg.gif

That was brutal.

but how we do that on internet forums??
thinking smiley.gif

Why everybody posts youtube videos?:angry:

Becoming common practice in Gulf region....see daily these kind of things in Kuwait.......and i am wonder, how they call themselves Muslims......even women in Arab countries.....the dress they are wearing they leaving behind the European countries in fashion.....they are in market with dresses which are normally they wear in bedrooms....:woot:....and not even this...some women wearning Scarf.....when you look down....you will see from top (Muslim wearing Scarf) and in bottom wearing Skirts with all their legs naked.....:azn:........They are like.....a snake having lizard in his mouth...can't eat and can't throw......they want to remain Muslim, but can't leave fashion...

You know what i tried that option too
But this is what i got

View attachment 10839

So now that i dont have the "account opening form" i cant check those terms and conditions.

When i clicked the ladies account

View attachment 10840

And the ladies account led me to this

View attachment 10841

And finally this

View attachment 10842

And chillax!!!
This is just an internet forum...you dont have to get so agitated.

VIo9U.png

ESN7d.png

Where does it say bring your guardianship or whatever you were saying.

The links are above in the snapshot in case you want to check it yourself.

So was it all about bank accounts ????:lol:
Its just a red herring.......

Now this is all that i meant in all my posts here

View attachment 10845

Saudi Arabia country data - Women, Business and the Law - The World Bank

View attachment 10846

View attachment 10847

You need to understand the structure of the Saudi society before laying down any point. Now before posting, put out you arguments in order so we can take them one by one.

As I said earlier, Saudi women are present inside Saudi Parliament (Shura council) so whenever there is an issue can be raised only by them, no one has the authority to speak on their behalf or to measure what are women rights and what are not. Also, Saudi Arabia is a member of the UN human rights council so you are in no position to highlight any issue. Also, you need to understand that Saudi Arabia is an islamic society based on islamic laws and principles so not all the positives laws written by non muslims are agreed upon.

At the end, no one has the right to decide what is as a human right or not and we consider any foreign voice as a nose pocking in our internal affairs, Saudi arabia has never pocked a nose in others affair.

You need to understand the structure of the Saudi society before laying down any point. Now before posting, put out you arguments in order so we can take them one by one.

As I said earlier, Saudi women are present inside Saudi Parliament (Shura council) so whenever there is an issue can be raised only by them, no one has the authority to speak on their behalf or to measure what are women rights and what are not. Also, Saudi Arabia is a member of the UN human rights council so you are in no position to highlight any issue. Also, you need to understand that Saudi Arabia is an islamic society based on islamic laws and principles so not all the positives laws written by non muslims are agreed upon.

At the end, no one has the right to decide what is as a human right or not and we consider any foreign voice as a nose pocking in our internal affairs, Saudi arabia has never pocked a nose in others affair.

And we are back to square one!!!:devil:

I have given so many links by now that it has become tiring.I gave my opinion too on that matter,so why do you want me to bang my head against a wall again and again???

And about nose pocking....well then you must go and read your own 1st post on this thread.:-)

And we are back to square one!!!:devil:

I have given so many links by now that it has become tiring.I gave my opinion too on that matter,so why do you want me to bang my head against a wall again and again???

And about nose pocking....well then you must go and read your own 1st post on this thread.:-)

lets leave it there then.

Nice talking to ya..

peace

You are trying desperately to win the debate but your knowledge is ZERO so i decided to put an end to this.

Peace.
Lol.....
You dont know the value of zero then.....when put behind any digit it increases the value of that digit several times its original value........:rofl:

PEACE

Saudi women have presence inside KSA parliament (Shura council) where they can deliver their voice and raise their issues. So before lecturing others try to deal with your issues back home where women are marginalized and sexually assaulted.
LOL! I have began to think that you own the forum. Read post #27 you redneck nutcrack

Back
Top Bottom