What's new

“As a man is, so he sees...”

. __.

Again, I didn't attack you in person, I dare you to indicate such thing.

On another thread

I I'm sure they will make a good use of your husband's talent and yours.

On this thread

@levina

I'm shocked to see how disproportionate and excessive your reactions to Hasani's post where especially when you happen to be a responsible mother of a child at least.

Those comments downright attack my personal space.Those comments in no way are related to the topic.

Khalifa you've been posting provocative comments on me and then you blame me for flaming????

Not done.

Saudi women have presence inside KSA parliament (Shura council) where they can deliver their voice and raise their issues. So before lecturing others try to deal with your issues back home where women are marginalized and sexually assaulted.

Well no offence but if thats how it should be then none of us can ever speak about human rights because we all have our own demons to fight in our respective societies.

._.

I see no insult, but you appear to be ultra-sensative that you interpret some thing in some way.

You females are all the same, so sensitive, so emotional, but most importantly we can't live without you. :lol:

On another thread

On this thread

Those comments downright attack my personal space.Those comments in no way are related to the topic.

Khalifa you've been posting provocative comments on me and then you blame me for flaming????

Not done.

@levina Before speaking about women rights in KSA try to put an end to female foeticide in India.

I have maintained my stance in every post that its not a KSA Vs India.
And i have accepted the fact that there are issues within my country too.But let me be frank as a woman i have more freedom inside India, where i dont have to depend on my father/brother to open an account,i get to choose my own dressing style,where my decisions as a woman are questioned less often.
But then atrocities against women are almost universal.......

Well no offence but if thats how it should be then none of us can ever speak about human rights because we all have our own demons to fight in our respective societies.

Yes ma'am, The guy has been bashing us lately for unknown reason, I just want to tell him that women voice is not neglected in the country.

Last edited:
._.

You females are all the same, so sensitive, so emotional, but most importantly we can't live without you. :lol:

There......that shows your attitude.:coffee:

And that should be proof enough of how you treat women in general.

I have maintained my stance in every post that its not a KSA Vs India.
And i have accepted the fact that there are issues within my country too.But let me be frank as a woman i have more freedom inside India, where i dont have to depend on my father/brother to open an account,i get to choose my own dressing style,where my decisions as a woman are questioned less often.
But then atrocities against women are almost universal.......

Saudi Arabia dress code is irrelevant here since the country is islamic and adopting islamic law of modesty. Second that claim about opening an account is laughable, untrue. Next time try to read about what you are saying before blabbering nonsense. I have read what you wrote earlier not only in this thread and I can tell you that you are driven by hate and nothing else.

Saudi Arabia dress code is irrelevant here since the country is islamic and adopting islamic law of modesty.
I live in a muslim country too,which doesnt question the dressing sense of a woman from a different religion but at the same time i make it a point to dress modestly and not to hurt anybody's religious sentiments.But if i were to enter in KSA i would have to wear an abaya "compulsorily",which i think is being a bit harsh.Now lets not talk about Islam as i believe it has been one of the most broadminded religion in its inception but degraded by the clerics,and something similar has been done to my religion too.

Arabian Legend said:
Second that claim about opening an account is laughable, untrue.
I think then you should be thankful to me that i gave you the best medicine possible...remember "laughter is the best medicine"??:-)

Arabian Legend said:
Next time try to read about what you are saying before blabbering nonsense.
Now time for you to go and "read"
Saudi Arabian women vow to keep up campaign against driving ban | World news | theguardian.com

image.jpg

Request you to read this too

Women's rights in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arabian Legend said:
I have read what you wrote earlier not only in this thread and I can tell you that you are driven by hate and nothing else.
o_O
Sorry to disappoint you....but hatred isnt my policy.Its your comprehension issue which led you to conclude so.

Last edited:
I live in a muslim country too,which doesnt question the dressing sense of a woman from a different religion but at the same time i make it a point to dress modestly and not to hurt anybody's religious sentiments.But if i were to enter in KSA i would have to wear an abaya "compulsorily",which i think is being a bit harsh.Now lets not talk about Islam as i believe it has been one of the most broadminded religion in its inception but degraded by the clerics,and something similar has been done to my religion too.

Saudi Arabia is not the UAE, when visiting Saudi Arabia there are laws must obeyed. You are not forced to visit KSA after all so please save me the headache.

I think then you should be thankful to me that i gave you the best medicine possible...remember "laughter is the best medicine"??:-)

Now try for you to go and "read"
Saudi Arabian women vow to keep up campaign against driving ban | World news | theguardian.com

View attachment 10834

Request you to read this too

Women's rights in Saudi Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia

Since when I take wiki or the guardian as a reliable source, here is a list of the saudi banks, click on ladies section and try to prove your point.

o_O
Sorry to disappoint you....but hatred isnt my policy.Its your comprehension issue which led you to conclude so.

Its not hatred but stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom