What's new

“As a man is, so he sees...”

Saudi Arabia is not the UAE, when visiting Saudi Arabia there are laws must obeyed. You are not forced to visit KSA after all so please save me the headache.
Strawmanship at its best!!!
clap.gif

Arabian Legend said:
Since when I take wiki or the guardian as a reliable source, here is a list of the saudi banks, click on ladies section and try to prove your point.

• oh my do you read my posts backwards???o_O .I had clearly stated that women CAN open an account but not without the consent of a man from her family which comes under the guardianship laws.
Arabian Legend said:
Its not hatred but stupidity.
Cheers to the stupidity of legends:-)

not to mention offered coffee?lol
Which believe it or not miraculously cures the headaches.....ROFL.

clap.gif

• oh my do you read my posts backwards???o_O .I had clearly stated that women CAN open an account but not without the consent of a man from her family which comes under the guardianship laws.

Which believe it or not miraculously cures the headaches.....ROFL.

That only you can claim i felt like banging my head on the wall at that point lol and in that particular case it was not just being tharki it was downright insulting.

clap.gif

As I said before, what you are saying is untrue unless you back up that claim with a piece of evidence. I gave you the links where you can go and check yourself if such thing is required. So either you do or go take a hike.

I dont blame Katju for his remark about the 90% of indians are fools, Here is one example.

peace for now.

Don't worry; wait till I become a MOD :police:

Really???:smitten:

wow.gif

And then i'll start torturing you instead of @Zakii
:devil:

That only you can claim i felt like banging my head on the wall at that point lol and in that particular case it was not just being tharki it was downright insulting.

I was in the same boat banging my head...lol.

Last edited:
What would you do i wonder? if you start banning tharkis the forum would be left with only the females :p:
I was once called the CnC of anti tharki brigade; but then the Tharki brigade disbanded and Tharkis started operating individualy,,, so the anti tharki brigade was disbanded too , looks like we need it back:police:

I was once called the CnC of anti tharki brigade; but then the Tharki brigade disbanded and Tharkis started operating individualy,,, so the anti tharki brigade was disbanded too , looks like we need it back:police:

Oh no it doesn't just looks like we desperately need that thank you God bless you're kitties :-)

As I said before, what you are saying is untrue unless you back up that claim with a piece of evidence. I gave you the links where you can go and check yourself if such thing is required. So either you do or go take a hike.
Well i opened the links
And i found that the banks were "sharia" compliant.

image.jpg

And when i clicked on the highlighted sharia,this is what i got.

image.jpg

and here i rest my case.......

Arabian Legend said:
I dont blame Katju for his remark about the 90% of indians are fools, Here is one example.

peace for now.

Misconstruing is a bad habit.
Not done smiley.gif

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

What would you do i wonder? if you start banning tharkis the forum would be left with only the females :p:

Smartest comment of the year!!!:enjoy:

Last edited:
Well i opened the links
And i found that the banks were "sharia" compliant.

View attachment 10838

And when i clicked on the highlighted sharia,this is what i got.

View attachment 10837

and here i rest my case.......

Misconstruing is a bad habit.
Not done smiley.gif

yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif

Smartest comment of the year!!!:enjoy:

You don't get it do you? I said go to the banks online websites not to wiki links. Use google type the name and it will take you to it where you will find the ladies section click> account and you will see the requirement. I hope that helps. If you can do that then please do me a favor and zip your big mouth off.

You don't get it do you? I said go to the banks online websites not to wiki links. Use google type the name and it will take you to it where you will find the ladies section click> account and you will see the requirement. I hope that helps. If you can do that then please do me a favor and zip your big mouth off.
You know what i tried that option too
But this is what i got

image.jpg

So now that i dont have the "account opening form" i cant check those terms and conditions.

When i clicked the ladies account

image.jpg

And the ladies account led me to this

image.jpg

And finally this

image.jpg

And chillax!!!
This is just an internet forum...you dont have to get so agitated.

Back
Top Bottom