What's new

Arundhati Roy Says ‘Kashmir should get Azadi from bhookhe-nange Hindustan’

In some protest with lots of other protesting indian TRAITORS?

Interviewing ppl fightin for the rights and many indians on PDF even supporting them in other threads?Traitors?

A photo with a POPULAR KASHMIR LEADER FIGHTING FOR INDEPENDENCE DEMOCRATICALLY?

Fighting for there right of determination is a CRIME in worls biggest SHAM DEMOCRACY?

May GOD help u ... for his love of SUFI SAINT KHAWAJA GAREEB NAWAZ.....May he let u see the truth and take of this pathetic blindfold of supporting killing,torturing and raping KASHMIRIS in IOK.

Ameen..

wat happens with her when maoist blast the railway lines and kill the innocent ppl?
where she goes when kashmiri hindus and sikhs are threatened and killed to leave the kashmir.?

if u r really intersted in her then take her n give her citizenship of pakistan.she may play a greater role in balochistan and in talks with ttp,alqaeda etc.:agree::agree::agree:

wat happens with her when maoist blast the railway lines and kill the innocent ppl?
where she goes when kashmiri hindus and sikhs are threatened and killed to leave the kashmir.?

if u r really intersted in her then take her n give her citizenship of pakistan.she may play a greater role in balochistan and in talks with ttp,alqaeda etc.:agree::agree::agree:

Further to add what happens to her when the so called freedom fighters of Kashmir kill innocent civilians of India in various parts of India?

GB

Please maintain civility people. Calling Arundhuti traitor is stretching the matter too far!

1. A traitor is one who betrays a principle, here Arundhuti rather sticking to her principle, which can be wrong but she isn't deceptive.

2. As I said before, state is always answerable to her citizens, if there's anything outlandish in her claims, refute those logically and firmly.

3. All Arundhuti gave a statement, however wrong that was, in no way it's gonna promote or help secession. She doesn't carry that much weight, all her brouhaha about Maoists didn't help a bit to solve tribal problem, except for making headlines in corporate driven media which she apparently loathes. Please don't give the undeserving importance to her.

1. She betrayed the principle of a strong Democratic United India .

2. State is always answerable to the citizens . The citizens have a duty towards the state .

3. Arundhati has written extensively on Kashmir and Maoist Movement . Her writings are thought provoking and reflect the true suffering and aspirations of the people . Besides , she brings their grievances out in open to the aware citizens of the country .
Till here all well and good :mps:

Here she shares a stage with Sayed Geelani , a known critic of any democratic institution in his future Kashmir Utopia . I personaly dnt have much problem with him shunning democracy when it comes to governing Kashmir because he anyway wants Kashmir to be with Pakistan , where democratic institutions are still taking roots and certainly the record of elected popular governments isnt as good as it is in it's Eastern neighbour . He doesnt finish here . Sayed Geelani wants implementation of Sharia ( an orthodox translation ) laws governing the lives of citizens of Kashmir . He's still not finished . Sayed Geelani has no provision what so ever for safeguarding life and civil rights of Hindu and Sikh minority in his 'future' Utopia . Hes still not FINISHED .
Now , lets compare the personalities of Arundhati and Sayed Geelani . The ideologies they stand for . The ability to question the authority and self-held ( or indoctrinated ) beliefs in order to seek the solution to historic social and political problems .

Atleast she should share the stage with men and women of her standing and 'intellectual' ability instead of some indoctrinated and closed minds .

As far as the presence of Maoist sympathisers , I dnt have much to say but :

Maoism till date hasnt provided a 'Solution' to existing 'Problems'

There is more productive way in which the intellectuals in a society can challenge the authority head-on and I 'am sorry to all the Arundhati supporters but Arundhati's actions are certainly not Productive , simply because instead of building a consensus they end up bashing the authority alone .

I would also like to know what her Indian supporters and Pakistani fans have to say on her report depicting the condition of Tamils after the end of war in the island nation . :)

U didnt answer a single question put my me?

Reguarding ur worries..... how many Hindus or sikhs have died in IOK since 47 as compared to KASHMIRI MUSLIMS? How many Kashmiris have taken refugee in Pakistan?

Ur naxals are killing u shes supports there right not violence..... and condemns any sort of violence....

Sure we are ready to give citizenship to all peaceful,peace loving ppl..... unlike india... tht supports terrorism as state policy.... so dont derail the thread and try to hide ur face.

In some protest with lots of other protesting indian TRAITORS?

Interviewing ppl fightin for the rights and many indians on PDF even supporting them in other threads?Traitors?

A photo with a POPULAR KASHMIR LEADER FIGHTING FOR INDEPENDENCE DEMOCRATICALLY?

Fighting for there right of determination is a CRIME in worls biggest SHAM DEMOCRACY?

May GOD help u ... for his love of SUFI SAINT KHAWAJA GAREEB NAWAZ.....May he let u see the truth and take of this pathetic blindfold of supporting killing,torturing and raping KASHMIRIS in IOK.

Ameen..

This is itself the power of democracy due to which enables her to make Anti India rant abusing the power of freedom of speech.

And even the govt had ruled out any move to arrest her

She must b aware what happened to Liu Xiaobao when he questioned the Chinese authority.

If not of it's democratic virtue,this Arundhati and so called freedom fighter's would not have even seen the light of the day

She would have thought about it before calling bhooka and nanga

Bloody hypocrite and also the people who support her

1. She betrayed the principle of a strong Democratic United India .

What is the principle of strong Democratic India? I mean is it customary to follow the principle of strong democratic India for citizens of India?

2. State is always answerable to the citizens . The citizens have a duty towards the state .

Yes but citizens may choose not to follow the duty and still remain a citizen. AFAIK, according to the constitution, there is no prohibition to revoke one's citizenship.

I more or less agree with your 3rd point.

U didnt answer a single question put my me?

Reguarding ur worries..... how many Hindus or sikhs have died in IOK since 47 as compared to KASHMIRI MUSLIMS? How many Kashmiris have taken refugee in Pakistan?

Ur naxals are killing u shes supports there right not violence..... and condemns any sort of violence....

Sure we are ready to give citizenship to all peaceful,peace loving ppl..... unlike india... tht supports terrorism as state policy.... so dont derail the thread and try to hide ur face.

terrorism in kashmir started in 1989 and u know y.
maoist kill innocent ppl to get the revenge of their rights???if they are soldiers then it's ok anotherwise killing innocent ppl is not their right.
wat happen when these separatist when ur freedom fighters kill muslims.they remain silent at that moment.
every life is important so dont count how much have been killed.

Sure we are ready to give citizenship to all peaceful,peace loving ppl..... unlike india... tht supports terrorism as state policy....

i think u are very innocent.daily strikes shows how much peace exist.
even mushi said we supported terrorism.u forgor terror in afganistan and terror in indian north east and indian punjab.

Everybdy who says the truth has sold himself to ISI?
Millions of Kashmiris and some HUMANS in this occupating and brutalising worlds biggest sham democracy?

So far the real truth is... all the uprising in JK is because of ISI.. if no ISI ... then no problem in JK.. This stupid lady is not able to understand this small concept :lol:

Indian Extremists Endangering The Life Of Arundhati Roy Over Kashmir Remarks
BY AHMED QURAISHI | Wednesday, 27 October 2010.

I love this line..it is so true.

" “In America, we have a way to deal with these crazies. The rest of the media will make them look like clowns incessantly. That will shut them off permanently (…) Wake up [local] scribes go for the kill.”"

The Indian government is scared of people like Roy but Roy made the classic mistake of blasting India to support Kashmir. All she has done is make the mainland Indian position harder.

As for democracy and sedition...America which gave the world modern democracy and protects her citizens with the very first amendment of the US constitution did not hesitate to use brute force to overwhelm the southern states in the civil war. There are absolute limits to freedom even in democracy.

The Indian government is scared of people like Roy but Roy made the classic mistake of blasting India to support Kashmir. All she has done is make the mainland Indian position harder.

i think her objective obviously isn't to please india; but to stand up for the human rights of Kashmiris

if the activists cared about the opinions and let it influence their thinking or views, they wouldnt really be activists

As for democracy and sedition...America which gave the world modern democracy and protects her citizens with the very first amendment of the US constitution did not hesitate to use brute force to overwhelm the southern states in the civil war. There are absolute limits to freedom even in democracy.

it's 2010

i think her objective obviously isn't to please india; but to stand up for the human rights of Kashmiris

Her "help" does not help kashmiris at all..she is going at it the wrong way as it just solidifies hardline positions in India.

it's 2010

Irrelevant..same principles apply. The first amendment today is the same first amendment which was there 150 years ago.

India cannot be defeated militarily in Kashmir so she will continue to hold it.

Her "help" does not help kashmiris at all..she is going at it the wrong way as it just solidifies hardline positions in India.

in a way, u are right....

but again, human activists do what she is doing. We have Asma Jahangir, but you wont find Pakistanis professing that she should be killed. Who are we to decide who lives and who doesnt.

India cannot be defeated militarily in Kashmir so she will continue to hold it.

is Kashmir a full blown war? I think maybe you are considering the Kashmiris as foot soldiers, militants etc. and therefore worthy of abuse and intimidation

that's quite sad

Hardliners will be hardliners, no matter what. There is a reason why they are called hardliners. Ms Roy's comments - if she had actually said what it is being claimed - have put the liberals in a very tight corner. Its the liberals, not the hardliners, who are key to any solution.

Most Pakistanis, busy singing paeans for Ms Roy, don't realise this. They are happy that GoI is made to feel uncomfortable. Nevermind that the focus has completely shifted from so called Kashmir 'cause' to Ms Roy only. The 'rebel' has become bigger than the 'cause'.

And believe me, I am not complaining.

Back
Top Bottom