What's new

Arunachal shows China how democracy works

@ gpit
Just a simple question: can a vote fill the stomach of a person dying of hunger? Can vote make your LCA more potent than J-10?

In first place, No one here claims what you deny. Those are two seperate issues that you are trying to equate. We have our Democracy and we have our own problems but i dont understand why are u so bent upon to conclude (without proof) that the latter is caused by the former. Its like "My dog never went to egypt so my dentist is gay "...

Yes, there were ugly facts in China 35-40 years ago that shouldn’t be forgotten. And there are still ugly faces now in China.

You too admit that china was in similar condition 3 decades ago, that india is currently in. You must be aware that china began its economic reforms in 1970 and it is reaping its benefits now after 50 years. While India began its economic reforms in 1990 its already begining to show results and hopefully by 2025 will have better statistics than China at that time. The development gap today between India and china may be attributed to the above mentioned fact. Where does Democracy comes into picture??

The GDPS and the ratios you are bragging about is just a matter of time for india, believe me or not.

I will hope to carry this debate with you in say 10 years from now and m pretty sure I will be having equal aces (if not more) in my hands.

And dude no one here is democracy apologist

Last edited:
This is the first time my writing brought so much attention, and criticism. wow, I love the freedom of speech, and different opinion, and view point. Amazing. I wish any of a Chinese member can do that in his country, for his own people like what he is doing here for India. (now dont tell me china is all perfect. Even if it is perfect to your own eyes, there is always room for improvement, and all you have to do is think out side the box) I am happy to know Well, that's what the Chinese freedom is about I guess. Everything here is a relative term, if you compare china with NK, or Burma. Keep coming my friends. Its all depend upon, if a choice given between freedom and prosperity, some would choose freedom, some would choose prosperity. For me dignity comes with freedom. and i choose freedom. No offense to those who choose prosperity because they had no other choice. Have a good one guys. Cheers.

Yep, everyone cherish freedom, and that's nothing wrong. The only problem is that the freedom in india actually means the athority would stand by, when the strong bully the weak, the zealous kill the 'infidel', the ancient vice and discrimination rampant in country side. The result is higher caste and middle upper class enjoy the freedom while the poorer and lower suffered from discrimination and crime

Chinese people take so much interest in knowing about India. In fact if I didn't go to China I wouldn't be knowing so much about China. May be i wouldn't care to write this either hehe.
I read some answer were like i can get CNN, I can go to Shanghai, etc. You lucky guy. Good for you. I wrote, what i faced when I was in China. I know i never had an uncle in China, so I could be as privileged as you. In fact most of the (say90% ) your brethren would envy you.
One more new thing i heard from my Chinese Friends.
Nowadays every city in China has its own internet spin doctors. They are employed by the CCP propaganda ministry. Say for example, something bad in the system, or a privileged member of local party, is abusive, or doing something bad. and you realize its bad, and write it in blog, or in chat room, or in QQ about it. as you write something bad, these spin doctors come in to action. the first guy will agree to you, and slightly change the story, so after say 20 response they would have successfully hijacked the whole thread, and turn the first poster a bad guy, and he will be in the list.

Any chinese here can log in to major western media website like CNN, ABC or Guardian etc. If you have enough bandwidth, you can enjoy a online TV broadcasting, which is nothing to be with privilege.

Moreover, can you explain to me in plain english and cogent logic that why does my uncle concern with my access to western media, when he is a farmer like the other half chinese, speaking little english. Or the india way of uncle superiority eclipse you cognitive capability so far that you take other nation for granted?

You too admit that china was in similar condition 3 decades ago, that india is currently in. You must be aware that china began its economic reforms in 1970 and it is reaping its benefits now after 50 years. While India began its economic reforms in 1990 its already begining to show results and hopefully by 2025 will have better statistics than China at that time. The development gap today between India and china may be attributed to the above mentioned fact. Where does Democracy comes into picture??

The GDPS and the ratios you are bragging about is just a matter of time for india, believe me or not.

I will hope to carry this debate with you in say 10 years from now and m pretty sure I will be having equal aces (if not more) in my hands.

And dude no one here is democracy apologist

China was having cultural revolution in 1970. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
pls find another execuse next time.:partay:

This Indo-Sino debate is healthy. Makes life a little bit more exciting and spicy!

Haven't checked BRF as often, it has become even more stale and stagnant. They only allow one-sided viewpoints and its over-the-top Hindutva, 24-7.

China was having cultural revolution in 1970. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
pls find another execuse next time.:partay:

also since India's a democracy and all it was by their people's choice to not reform earlier and be a rich superpower of their wet dreams today.

Has China stopped hunger? has it eliminated poverty? Are all Chinese literate? No? So why exactly are Chinese members bragging? Honestly the way they act, it would seem that they consider China a developed nation or something instead of just another third world country.

Has China stopped hunger? has it eliminated poverty? Are all Chinese literate? No? So why exactly are Chinese members bragging? Honestly the way they act, it would seem that they consider China a developed nation or something instead of just another third world country.

You'd better go back and check the title of this thread, and see who is braging.

So far, no sane chinese have ever said china is a perfect example of political structure or human right. However, some indian members keep dugging up the D words endlessly as if they are somehow superior just because it. A few would even go so far to conclude that india is infallible while china is always morally incorrect.

We merely get enough of this bullshit and try to ram some truth to those indians with 'democratical' superiority complex

…
At the time when the brits left India the population was a mere 300 million or even less. and More than 80% at that time were poor who were heavily robbed by brits and other colonialists.And with population growing at an exponential rate having 1.2 billion at the end of 2008 and having 25% poor(either living at less than a dollar pay or living on hunger).thanks to the western centric capitalism and the western centric psuedo rationalism which made india concentrate on its defence since the day of independence rather than on its poor.
…

Democracy apologist remarks.

…

You must be aware that china began its economic reforms in 1970 and it is reaping its benefits now after 50 years. While India began its economic reforms in 1990 its already begining to show results and hopefully by 2025 will have better statistics than China at that time. The development gap today between India and china may be attributed to the above mentioned fact. Where does Democracy comes into picture??
…

Democracy apologist remarks.

---

Apologists: stop apologizing, start stopping starvation!

Last edited:
Every political structure has its adv. n dis adv.

I really appreciate Chinese structure because due to their stable Government they can implement and can work on log term strategies. Their planning is more robust and futuristic. :sniper:

In Indian political scenario, there are hundreds of political parties. Regional parties are getting stronger by each passing day. National parties are badly dependent on them to form govt. at state level and at national level. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Because of this reason, national parties hesitate to implement their agenda after forming the government... :angry:

Aforementioned is the only loophole in Indian political structure and leads to several other political problems......:angry:

But really India is far ahead than China when it comes to Human Rights and Freedom of Speech :yahoo::cheers:

Every political structure has its adv. n dis adv.

I really appreciate Chinese structure because due to their stable Government they can implement and can work on log term strategies. Their planning is more robust and futuristic. :sniper:

In Indian political scenario, there are hundreds of political parties. Regional parties are getting stronger by each passing day. National parties are badly dependent on them to form govt. at state level and at national level. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Because of this reason, national parties hesitate to implement their agenda after forming the government... :angry:

Aforementioned is the only loophole in Indian political structure and leads to several other political problems......:angry:

But really India is far ahead than China when it comes to Human Rights and Freedom of Speech :yahoo::cheers:

I doubt India is really far ahead of China in Human Right and Freedom

of speech. May be you missed India being the focal point of UN.

India is doing a good job catching up in the fast lane.
UN says India’s caste system is a human rights abuse

So far, no sane chinese have ever said china is a perfect example of political structure or human right. However, some indian members keep dugging up the D words endlessly as if they are somehow superior just because it.

Our democracy does make us superior to the Chinese model of development. The point is, despite of Chinese autocracy, it has not been able to solve the problems of illiteracy, poverty, etc. It still remains a third world nation.

At least we have freedom of speech, what do they have? The right to be mow down by tanks? The right to only have one child per couple? The right to never hear unbiased news? Thanks but no thanks, we'll choose our democracy anyday.

Our democracy does make us superior to the Chinese model of development. The point is, despite of Chinese autocracy, it has not been able to solve the problems of illiteracy, poverty, etc. It still remains a third world nation.

At least we have freedom of speech, what do they have? The right to be mow down by tanks? The right to only have one child per couple? The right to never hear unbiased news? Thanks but no thanks, we'll choose our democracy anyday.

Yeah right, one child policy ;

Whats the point for Indians to have the most child population in the

world when they are being treated like this ; Sad !

Asia Sentinel - Hidden Darkness: Child Sexual Abuse in India
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Democracy is great when you had responsible citizen!

:victory: India are suffering because no one care about control in population. Without control in population, the illiteracy, poverty will remain forever.

China understands the situation and place birth control. This will ensure our decendent can have better quality of life in future.

Let us see in the progress of both country in next 10year. We will know who's policy is correct.

are you suggesting that child abuse doesnt exist in China?

No, Child abuses happened in the whole world, just like any crime.

The different is India is on the top of the world, especially i am talking

about children being Sexually abused. The worst abuse for any kid.

:smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom