was

Reaction score
look at them they think we are afghanis
i think they should read some air war history

how stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
they are dreaming as always:woot:
they are making happy the poor people of india:cheesy:

With nearsighted politicians, top leadership in foreign pockets and suffocation of military capability via diplomatic threats and embargoes, anything is possible and should not be taken lightly...a firm response should never be ruled out but to consider that you must consider the other side's serious nature as well.

The goverment has no better way to unite their stupid people then showing their hatred towards Pakistan.

SF, I suggest you to refrain from saying the whole nation as stupid.

Well if ex IAF chief starts saying this then thank God he is ex but is surely shows that the best of the best in India are hardly more then a bunch of onesided morons with no brainpower. Do they actualy think think that starting this will end like : ok ok , we accept being punished without evidence as usual? The next most probably will happen is 100 km less india. Not a single inch less. Cause the Indians proudly showed their Russian copied nukes but were found quiet when Pakistan exploded its answer... And I think that while our politicians maybe not educated enough they surely have something called patriotism and that is not comparable with arrogance and nationalism on the other side. The moment they near the border they will have atleast some ANZA up their a...

Well if ex IAF chief starts saying this then thank God he is ex but is surely shows that the best of the best in India are hardly more then a bunch of onesided morons with no brainpower. Do they actualy think think that starting this will end like : ok ok , we accept being punished without evidence as usual? The next most probably will happen is 100 km less india. Not a single inch less. Cause the Indians proudly showed their Russian copied nukes but were found quiet when Pakistan exploded its answer... And I think that while our politicians maybe not educated enough they surely have something called patriotism and that is not comparable with arrogance and nationalism on the other side. The moment they near the border they will have atleast some ANZA up their a...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:
well said sir:yahoo::pakistan:

I sure don't understand your english, Sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom