What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

OK seems you are here just to troll. 😁 Carry on.
Absolutely - entire forum is overwhelmed by these shenzis.

To post those photos... i guess it is a good thing - shows that his indian cousin loves to eat wumao lizards.

actually you digress.

From my colleagues; those who do go abroad are unfit to be accommodated for local prestigious universities.

Moral of the story - it is the imbeciles and IQ deficient who are going overseas universities. That begs the question why arent these wumao lizards being sponsored to study abroad and spread the message how great lepubic of cheena is - 'I am quoting Su Lee from Mind your language.... remember Chairman mao invented many things in his life.... wonder why he left these lizards to lurk around... when is the next wumao laundry cycle?

mods are nowhere - that is why these people are all over spamming the hell out of everything.

Calling my late mother the w word to racists chants etc.

Photos taken and sending them to the ministry in the morning. Let us get the chinese ministry of foreign affairs involved. These are the only people these wretched wumao are scared off.
Mike - I assume you have been to Kenya and Tanzania.

How many chinese hawkers and shop owners are you seeing across entire Africa; if we were not welcoming and accommodating then to be given the kind of racists shit and slur; it is beyond unacceptable.

All I can say is, let them do it - best way is to report it to our Foreign affairs and let them bring in the ambassador to explain the rational of these yellow lizards takataka wumao.
BTW. Don't misunderstand. I have never denied that Chinese people work in Africa. But the problem is. Chinese people are bosses in Africa. Chinese people provide jobs for Africans... But what you mean is. Chinese people work for African bosses. I just want you to tell me which African boss does the Chinese work for?

BTW. Don't misunderstand. I have never denied that Chinese people work in Africa. But the problem is. Chinese people are bosses in Africa. Chinese people provide jobs for Africans... But what you mean is. Chinese people work for African bosses. I just want you to tell me which African boss does the Chinese work for?
Are you really that dumb.....

Come here, I will show you how we are heading several projects and Chinese are directly working under us.

This is typical stupid colonial and imperial mindset you people are bringing.

How many of shop owners and street vendors are chinese ----> here in dar es salam.... you people come and take work from our own people and yet have this white man attitude.

View attachment 926448

Black Monkey. This is you?
No that is your indian first cousin eating your wumao yellow lizards from the brothels that breed them

Dude, what are you talking about?
What is wrong with Chinese people working in Africa(even if its manual jobs? ) . China is still a developing country, so its normal that there are people there who will be doing such jobs for money. Nothing wrong there. Some of you guys on here seem to act like you forget China is still a developing country and with a huge population at that.
So such realities isn't surprising, but you seem to act like it's some sort of Shame or embarrassment for you, which is something I don't understand . What's wrong with millions of Chinese working in Africa and making a living there? Yes there are many chines
Mike - I assume you have been to Kenya and Tanzania.

How many chinese hawkers and shop owners are you seeing across entire Africa; if we were not welcoming and accommodating then to be given the kind of racists shit and slur; it is beyond unacceptable.

All I can say is, let them do it - best way is to report it to our Foreign affairs and let them bring in the ambassador to explain the rational of these yellow lizards takataka wumao.
e people making a living all over Africa is every sector. So what?
As I said, you people should clam down with the ultra nationalism. It seems this ultra nationalism is making some of you guys react irrationally

Come here, I will show you how we are heading several projects and Chinese are directly working under us.

How many of shop owners and street vendors are chinese ----> here in dar es salam.... you people come and take work from our own people and yet have this white man attitude.

No that is your indian first cousin eating your wumao yellow lizards from the brothels that breed them
@waz Shocking racist comments.

If lying and boasting are your pleasure. I have no objections.

So... Please showcase the projects led by Tanzania. OMG LOL

We can understand that Tanzanians need to brag to forget hunger. LOL

OK seems you are here just to troll. 😁 Carry on.
Oh, China is a developing country. So you claim that Africans are bosses. Hire cheap Chinese workers... I understand you. Living in a fantasy world. You need some smoke to forget hunger. LOL.

@waz Shocking racist comments.
@waz - have a look first - why the ****.... we get insulted left right center by these known WUMAO MADARCHODS and nothing but nothing gets done. From insults to our late mothers being given.

Yet now these madarchods appear to play around.

Bottom line... these wumao lizards are being allowed special privilege. No worries; i know how to handle these bastards on their local grounds here. just am going to take these racists posts to the local paper and show them how Chinese look at us.

We can understand that Tanzanians need to brag to forget hunger. LOL

investments are welcome; but now how you are showing it. I am taking what you are pointing and you shenzis racists tirade... Trust me, we will make mince meat of you wumao if you come here and do the same for your madarchod country people here.

@waz - have a look first - why the ****.... we get insulted left right center by these known WUMAO MADARCHODS and nothing but nothing gets done. From insults to our late mothers being given.

Bottom line... these wumao lizards are being allowed special privilege. No worries; i know how to handle these bastards on their local grounds here. just am going to take these racists posts to the local paper and show them how Chinese look at us.

investments are welcome; but now how you are showing it. I am taking what you are pointing and you shenzis racists tirade... Trust me, we will make mince meat of you wumao if you come here and do the same for your madarchod country people here.
Look, a Tanzanian monkey who likes to brag.

@waz Our Tanzanian friends are accustomed to lying and boasting. And engage in racial discrimination against Chinese and Indian people... I hope the forum can provide him with some education. This is not Africa!

April2023.png

allBorders.png

WTF? This is just really sad for :china:

Last edited:
wow.... i thought they were invading us here... you have same problem.

They were talking about what once was the land of the free and the home of the brave.

As one of them remarked, “It is no longer that. It is more like ‘the land of the homeless and the home of the disillusioned.’

Beggar begging for one dollar to stave off hunger, but "America is the best, it's the number one"

2.87 pqE:/ # 快讯 一个全优学生何至于此? https://v.douyin.com/U63dVcf/ 复制此链接,打开Dou音搜索,直接观看视频!

Why did they leave the PRC?

Because contrary to the narrative sold by the Chinese here many people in China are in such a desperate situation they are willing to put their lives in the hands of Central American smugglers who wouldn't think twice about putting a bullet in their heads.

How often have you heard about somebody from Greece stuffing themselves in the trunk of a car to get into some country in Asia??

Remember for every 1 person caught probably 9 are not.

The even sadder thing is with no papers these Chinese people will end up in non-traditional jobs. Like working in the basement of some asian drycleaner, a laborer toiling in some no-name farm, or in some massage parlor doing the job of giving the "happy endings".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom