What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

another wumao yellow lizard comes to his rescue...

did I speak to you???....

inferior country... may I remind you - over 60000 of your country men/women are in my country making a very good living. yet we have a few hundred students in your country. If this was that bad, may be I should forward this post of yours to my friends in Foreign Ministry and show what you really think of us Tanzanians.,......

Already because of several posts, you people lost several government tenders... keep it up.. more ammunition to exact it where it hurts... money..which you bastards love and worship.
But you are indeed an uncivilized monkey living in an inferior country. isn't it?

Need me to show you the real life of your inferior country?

Yo this is gonna be good night, lets talk about chinese being made slaves again!

Yasakuni for lunch.

Although Beijingwalker may be Wumao. But you are more like a monkey jumping up and down from an inferior country. Lol

inferior country... may I remind you - over 60000 of your country men/women are in my country making a very good living. yet we have a few hundred students in your country. If this was that bad, may be I should forward this post of yours to my friends in Foreign Ministry and show what you really think of us Tanzanians.,......

Already because of several posts, you people lost several government tenders... keep it up.. more ammunition to exact it where it hurts... money..which you bastards love and worship.
But you are indeed an uncivilized monkey living in an inferior country. isn't it?

Need me to show you the real life of your inferior country?

wumao yellow lizard... putting you on ignore list.

Taken your screen shots and sending to my foreign affairs ministry.... Trust me you shenzi yellow bat sucker... we will see who wins on our home turf....

Lol,, I m so happy to make this low life's life miserable, I'll keep it up to post more and make him suffer more everyday.

Lol,, I m so happy to make this low life's life miserable, I'll keep it up to post more and make him suffer more everyday.
I gave you some homework in basic mathematics... go and do your homework now.. 5cents will await you.

I gave you some homework in basic mathematics... go and do your homework now.. 5cents will await you.

Welcome to the party, india 400 million starving, but pray tell us why princelings are driving ferraris thru shanghai?
Want a name?

Taken your screen shots and sending to my foreign affairs ministry.... Trust me you shenzi yellow bat sucker... we will see who wins on our home turf....
CATERS_MONITOR_LIZARD_IN_MOUTH_01-768x1151.jpg

lol Black Monkey.

are you stuck like a cockroach going in circles?

are you stuck like a cockroach going in circles?

wumao lizard...

wumao lizard...

Merry go around - mentally sick wumao lizard at play.... definitely stuck in a loop here :) lol.

Welcome to the party, india 400 million starving, but pray tell us why princelings are driving ferraris thru shanghai?
Want a name?

Applies for all south asians?

Of course cant for japanese since nanking hasnt been avenged?
Sympathize with the Indian people...

28172-mxnjxwfqvk-1507868542.jpg

Back
Top Bottom