What's new

Arrests of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing US-Mexico border jumps 1,230% in January

Merry go around - mentally sick wumao lizard at play.... definitely stuck in a loop here :) lol.
I gave you some homework in basic mathematics... go and do your homework now.. 5cents will await you.
Lol,, I m so happy to make this low life's life miserable, I'll keep it up to post more and make him suffer more everyday.

Lol,, I m so happy to make this low life's life miserable, I'll keep it up to post more and make him suffer more everyday.

Merry go around - mentally sick wumao lizard.... definitely stuck in a loop here :) lol.
I gave you some homework in basic mathematics... go and do your homework now.. 5cents will await you.

Applies for all south asians?

Of course cant for japanese since nanking hasnt been avenged?
As a colony for 200 years, I guess Indians like hydrogen bombs. Here you are. lol.

t01cdc89c1b0d8f7603.jpg

Merry go around - mentally sick wumao lizard.... definitely stuck in a loop here :) lol.

hi Black Monkey. Is this you?

CATERS_MONITOR_LIZARD_IN_MOUTH_01-768x1151.jpg

... must go and make evening prayer... astakfaar... all you wumao are jahiliya shaitans from wajumaju.

... must go and make evening prayer... astakfaar... all you wumao are jahiliya shaitans from wajumaju.

Screenshot_20230427_004020.jpg

Black Monkey. This is you?

Where are the MODs in this thread? 🤣😂
@waz et al.
The level of ultra nationalism by members on here is funny. Lol As if their family condition will get better if they won an argument on PDF. You guys should chill. You are just humans who happen to be born in a particular country. We will all die and go the way we came(with nothing) . So why waste your little precious time on earth badmouthing others over some nationalistic favour? Chill guys, life isn't that serious

@waz et al.
The level of ultra nationalism by members on here is funny. Lol As if their family condition will get better if they won an argument on PDF. You guys should chill. You are just humans who happen to be born in a particular country. We will all die and go the way we came(with nothing) . So why waste your little precious time on earth badmouthing others over some nationalistic favour? Chill guys, life isn't that serious
really. So, as you said, "Chinese people work lowly in Africa.

Mmm. I saw Chinese people working in Africa.
Screenshot_20230318_032914.jpg

But which one is you? Blue clothes? Red clothes? or green clothes?

So your Communist country has a system in place to deny its people an opportiunity to get an advanced education. Nice!

d803f-photograph-from-the-animated-film-animal-farm-1954.png

Instead of wasting money on your military why don't you spend more money on colleges so people don't have to go to the West to get ahead in life.

This is a disgrace by China towards their people.
actually you digress.

From my colleagues; those who do go abroad are unfit to be accommodated for local prestigious universities.

Moral of the story - it is the imbeciles and IQ deficient who are going overseas universities. That begs the question why arent these wumao lizards being sponsored to study abroad and spread the message how great lepubic of cheena is - 'I am quoting Su Lee from Mind your language.... remember Chairman mao invented many things in his life.... wonder why he left these lizards to lurk around... when is the next wumao laundry cycle?

@waz et al.
mods are nowhere - that is why these people are all over spamming the hell out of everything.

Calling my late mother the w word to racists chants etc.

Photos taken and sending them to the ministry in the morning. Let us get the chinese ministry of foreign affairs involved. These are the only people these wretched wumao are scared off.

really. So, as you said, "Chinese people work lowly in Africa.

Mmm. I saw Chinese people working in Africa.
View attachment 926457
But which one is you? Blue clothes? Red clothes? or green clothes?
Dude, what are you talking about?
What is wrong with Chinese people working in Africa(even if its manual jobs? ) . China is still a developing country, so its normal that there are people there who will be doing such jobs for money. Nothing wrong there. Some of you guys on here seem to act like you forget China is still a developing country and with a huge population at that.
So such realities isn't surprising, but you seem to act like it's some sort of Shame or embarrassment for you, which is something I don't understand . What's wrong with millions of Chinese working in Africa and making a living there? Yes there are many chinese people making a living all over Africa is every sector. So what?
As I said, you people should clam down with the ultra nationalism. It seems this ultra nationalism is making some of you guys react irrationally

What is wrong with Chinese people working in Africa(even if its manual jobs? ) . China is still a developing country, so its normal that there are people there who will be doing such jobs for money. Nothing wrong there. Some of seem to act like you forget China is still a developing country and with a huge population at that
So such realities isn't surprising, but you seem to act like it's some sort of Shame or embarrassment for you, which is something I don't understand . What's wrong with millions of Chinese working in Africa and making a living there? Yes there are many chinese people making a living all over Africa is every sector. So what?
As I said, you people should clam down with the ultra nationalism. It seems this ultra nationalism is making some of you guys react irrationally
Mike - I assume you have been to Kenya and Tanzania.

How many chinese hawkers and shop owners are you seeing across entire Africa; if we were not welcoming and accommodating then to be given the kind of racists shit and slur; it is beyond unacceptable.

All I can say is, let them do it - best way is to report it to our Foreign affairs and let them bring in the ambassador to explain the rational of these yellow lizards takataka wumao.

What is wrong with Chinese people working in Africa(even if its manual jobs? ) . China is still a developing country, so its normal that there are people there who will be doing such jobs for money. Nothing wrong there. Some of seem to act like you forget China is still a developing country and with a huge population at that
I only have one question... Which is you?

Screenshot_20230318_032914.jpg

Such a simple question. You don't need to dodge.

actually you digress.

From my colleagues; those who do go abroad are unfit to be accommodated for local prestigious universities.

Moral of the story - it is the imbeciles and IQ deficient who are going overseas universities. That begs the question why arent these wumao lizards being sponsored to study abroad and spread the message how great lepubic of cheena is - 'I am quoting Su Lee from Mind your language.... remember Chairman mao invented many things in his life.... wonder why he left these lizards to lurk around... when is the next wumao laundry cycle?

mods are nowhere - that is why these people are all over spamming the hell out of everything.

Calling my late mother the w word to racists chants etc.

Photos taken and sending them to the ministry in the morning. Let us get the chinese ministry of foreign affairs involved. These are the only people these wretched wumao are scared off.
Mike - I assume you have been to Kenya and Tanzania.

How many chinese hawkers and shop owners are you seeing across entire Africa; if we were not welcoming and accommodating then to be given the kind of racists shit and slur; it is beyond unacceptable.

All I can say is, let them do it - best way is to report it to our Foreign affairs and let them bring in the ambassador to explain the rational of these yellow lizards takataka wumao.
This is mutual equality. Beijing Baby is Wumao. You are an inferior monkey. What's the problem? Why are you crying?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom