What's new

Army saved system for first time: Hashmi

This dharna is not a preparation for Election einstein but to make a country one..elections are way way out in the near future.

"So, another thing is proved that he is not doing all this for "Insaf", "Corruption" , "Public Enemies", this whole drama is to become PM...
Do you knew the meaning of hiding the truth = LIE
"

That is your own stupid mindless opinion :crazy:

Again you says influenced by PTI's protester when the uploader again and again says he is same for last 10-20 years...

I've gone to his Jalsa's and have heard him personally when he came to my university to make a speech, so yes i could see the truth more closeley.

He is NOT with his ex-wife, they're divorced..he still goes to visit HIS children abroad thanks to a pact with between him and his Ex Wife, FYI his wife converted to Islam.

He never F***ing asked her sisters to do it don't become Maulana Diesel now

he was a playboy before he took Islam seriously, he was before nearly an Athiest really..but in the 90's he began tor research about Islam, thats when he came to know the truth about it Dumbo.

He accompanied Kristina Baker with him who also was an MTV presentor before but converted to Islam thanks to Imran Khan.. So please for God Sakes.. STFU..

Before calling others non Muslim and other horshit that you throw, look into deep yourself and how much of a Good Muslim you are Beghairat Insaan...

Watch this to open your ignorant and Dumb mind.

LOL...
Jemima Khan Pictures, Photos & Images - Zimbio

check the link and i can see a "true Muslim" of Your Moderate Islam....
i can post semi-nude pics too, recent one but sorry dont have time to search them and post on this forum .....
Either you are blind or i am, or may be we have different definitions of Islam...
so after finding meaning of Islam, he came to knew that Music is Halal in Islam so does dancing girls....
and how can a Muslim father let his children to live under a Jews Family?

and BTW you didn't answer about Compromise in Karachi?

this guy need to make up mind about Army and IK...otherwise he acting like media joker

LOL...
Jemima Khan Pictures, Photos & Images - Zimbio

check the link and i can see a "true Muslim" of Your Moderate Islam....
i can post semi-nude pics too, recent one but sorry dont have time to search them and post on this forum .....
Either you are blind or i am, or may be we have different definitions of Islam...
so after finding meaning of Islam, he came to knew that Music is Halal in Islam so does dancing girls....
and how can a Muslim father let his children to live under a Jews Family?

and BTW you didn't answer about Compromise in Karachi?

She might not be a Muslim now but i did say that she did convert to Islam back in the day, now i dont know if she has reverted back or not... its upto ALLAH to decide.

Yes i did talk about..

let me tell you through the words of IK.

Watch from 1:35 till 3:04 it answers your very question

so the 'army save system for first time' means that Hashmi sb's conspiracy theory fell on its own face?

37d9605ffd03e5708279cb6aed5bbdf9.jpg

JH has never said it was Army and even ISI behind the dharnas. However, he has again and again pointed toward his shoulder to mention 'stripes' or badges, implying retired and/or rogue retiring elements may have been involved.

Javed Hashmi has been undressed in the talk show To The Point :lol:

JH has never said it was Army and even ISI behind the dharnas. However, he has again and again pointed toward his shoulder to mention 'stripes' or badges, implying retired and/or rogue retiring elements may have been involved.

From one of our own PDF member's threads from the day, when Hashmi's first Press conference happened...

PDF Thread: Breakin javed hashmi claims political crisis is scripted

'Told to align with Qadri'

Hashmi revealed that Imran Khan said "They [army] have told us to align with Tahirul Qadri."

Imran also brought the idea of a caretaker government of non-political people, Hashmi said, adding that the idea came and I went to Multan and since then Imran stopped discussing and put forward many things before me.

Imran also referred to the army and said “they say…they say…go together with Qadri sahib.”

'A scripted protest'

Javed Hashmi reveals that Imran Khan had told PTI leaders that the protest would follow a particular script, ending with a new chief justice, who would be sympathetic to the protesters' cause.

Imran also said the plan was set, elections will be held in September, Hashmi added.

"Imran made a committee of me, Shah Mehmood and Jahangir Tareen and asked us to decide on a date...for elections to be held in September...I don't who is behind the plan...I don't know...names have been named...of General Zaheer, ISI, army."

As you can see that he is indirectly claiming that the Army and the I.S.I are involved by wording it like "oh i Heard Imran khan talk about plan/script between PTI, ISI and the army..etc"

First he said that Imran and Qadri will bring Martial law but now these days he says things like Mein nahi samajhta tha keh martial law ana tha bla bla bla...

Last edited:

He hinted towards shoulders in his press conference ..........

He hinted towards shoulders in his press conference ..........

So far nothing. Using gestures toward shoulder or using 'they' or using 'scripted'; everything indirect. JH is saying the same thing. However, IK has its associates directly calling for the army to intervene. We can quibble all we want but the damage to PTI has been done by JH.

And, yes, no matter what there should not be any toppling of the govt because of the mob.

Hashmi said for the first time in the country’s history army saved the country and democracy and the system should continue smoothly.
What democracy that comes through rigged elections?

Some generals who are getting retired (general raheel still has more then 3 years). And X-ISI cheif.. thats why JH said first time army saved the system.
What "system"?

yes we do have..... good or bad but we have and its in evaluation, which your Zani don't want.....
LOL.

So far nothing. Using gestures toward shoulder or using 'they' or using 'scripted'; everything indirect. JH is saying the same thing. However, IK has its associates directly calling for the army to intervene. We can quibble all we want but the damage to PTI has been done by JH.

And, yes, no matter what there should not be any toppling of the govt because of the mob.

JH DID some damage to PTI but its almost recovered what was lost after Javaid Hashmi's so many uturn about PTI following script including the ISI and the army and now after a few days he says that he doesn't believe that there was any script involving the army nor ISI. Does every day press conference saying foolish things that SMQ joined PTI thanks to a General lol..

He's become now the clown that everybody laughs at and a mental patient that needs an Asylum A.S.A.P

Every Single PTI guy i have spoken too laughs at JH...

here we go.. the whole balloon of the so called script is simply filled with the air of his immagination

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom