What's new

Army saved system for first time: Hashmi

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MULTAN: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf President Javed Hashmi says the army generals want to disrupt everything when they are about to retire.

He was addressing a press conference here on Saturday.

Hashmi said for the first time in the country’s history army saved the country and democracy and the system should continue smoothly.

He said masses were not in favour of martial law that’s why the civil society played its role to save democracy.

Lashing out at PTI Vice-Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Hashmi said Mr Qureshi had claimed that he would quit politics if his relationship with generals was proved.

“Hamid Gul was an in-service army general when he contacted me during the 1985 elections suggesting me to withdraw my nomination papers against Qureshi as it has been decided to get Qureshi elected,” he said.

Hashmi claimed he was informed by army high officers that Yousuf Raza Gilani and Shah Mehmood Qureshi are ‘their men.’

He said he would not ask Qureshi to quit politics despite his brother Murid Husain Qureshi claimed that Mr Qureshi went to Dubai to meet retired Gen Pasha.

He said Hyde Parks should be established in various cities of the country where the people should be allowed to express their feelings without fear.

Army saved system for first time: Hashmi - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

why dont he understand his theory was wrong ... if army behind pti than something would happened he is fired bullet now nothing he have to offer ... he is paid well n now he is slave to pmln ...
He is not a slave or anything just a sick person who suffers with short-term memory loss. Stroke has taken toll on his mental health quite a bit. Ignore him, its best like this.

why dont he understand his theory was wrong ... if army behind pti than something would happened he is fired bullet now nothing he have to offer ... he is paid well n now he is slave to pmln ...

Not army, some generals.. first read the theory first before rejecting it.

Some generals who are getting retired (general raheel still has more then 3 years). And X-ISI cheif.. thats why JH said first time army saved the system.

Not army, some generals.. first read the theory first before rejecting it.

Some generals who are getting retired (general raheel still has more then 3 years). And X-ISI cheif.. thats why JH said first time army saved the system.

Hashmi is a mental case and a hidden traitor.

I respected Javed Hashmi highly for standing by his 'correct' stance against a dictator and serving Jail for it but after attaching damn serious allegations and after a few days coming up with contradicting statements like these..

37822b46f6e63b5142c35f36b323882d.jpg

can you trust someone like Javed Hashmi anymore?

Especially after seeing this

My trust is no more as Hashmi himself stated that out of all politicians in Pakistan IK and PTI gave him the most respect and these false allegations he put in return to that gesture?

If you still believe this Asylum seeker then be my guest.. as any excuse you guys can find in finding something close to Anti-PTI, you'll go there no matter what lol

Dont nitpick from his statements, look from where it started and how he took back those serious allegations in a jippy.. lol Script tha, ISI thi LOL..his opinion wasn't enforced and a mis-understanding occured with in PTI that was all..

yes we do have..... good or bad but we have and its in evaluation, which your Zani don't want.....

You happily want to keep continuing it as it is no matter what..since 2008 its there, what has it given us? till this corrupt electoral system changes these revolutions will keep happening.

You happily want to keep continuing it as it is no matter what..since 2008 its there, what has it given us? till this corrupt electoral system changes these revolutions will keep happening.

Do you knew Britain took 200 years for the established system we are seen now!.....
revolutions? which one the Dance Parties of Elite's who actually doing all bad things.... stop this bullshit.....

if parties keep happening so does the rejection of common people's rejection will keep happening for such so call stupid REVOLUTION.......

BTW mark my words this Karachi Jalsa showing a thing crystal clear IK is try to find a Face saving Exit way.....

Do you knew Britain took 200 years for the established system we are seen now!.....
revolutions? which one the Dance Parties of Elite's who actually doing all bad things.... stop this bullshit.....

if parties keep happening so does the rejection of common people's rejection will keep happening for such so call stupid REVOLUTION.......

BTW mark my words this Karachi Jalsa showing a thing crystal clear IK is try to find a Face saving Exit way.....

Lol so you want us to endure 200 more years...btw every Country had some sort of revolution before they became finally stable..check the history.. also you want the politicians to keep using our tax payer's money for luxuries and bank accounts in the long run till somehow their innocent senses come to life and they become angels LOL..

In this sort of country a Revolution is the only answer buddy..

IK doesn't need face saving at all LOL, what is crystal clear however is that he's firing up the Sindh crowd and next stop is lahore..and foremost.....he's actually firing at all cylinders!

Btw atleast some of us know that WHO needs face saving now ;)

Jhelum people chant "GO NAWAZ GO" on CM Shebhaz Sharif's arrival

yep few things here and there... why nothing from interior Sindhi, complete Baluchistan, Most Punjab not even you get the people from Pindi.... and how many KPK people are in dharna....
Why he didn't say a single word about karachi rigging?
why he did say anything the lady member killing during election?
why in you dharnas you find very few poor people?

the video you attached doesn't prove rigging? it shows people dont like SS and NS because they didn't much to stop Flood?
you guyz even get insulted when you try to show that the guyz take charge on Rehman Malik are PTI guyz?

how much more you want... Bayghairat Baysahram Zanis

yep few things here and there... why nothing from interior Sindhi, complete Baluchistan, Most Punjab not even you get the people from Pindi.... and how many KPK people are in dharna....
Why he didn't say a single word about karachi rigging?
why he did say anything the lady member killing during election?
why in you dharnas you find very few poor people?

the video you attached doesn't prove rigging? it shows people dont like SS and NS because they didn't much to stop Flood?
you guyz even get insulted when you try to show that the guyz take charge on Rehman Malik are PTI guyz?

how much more you want... Bayghairat Baysahram Zanis

He did talk about rigging as he always does atleast once in his speeches. It wasn't the time to talk about Zohra Hussain, it was time to unite the people rather than increasing tensions again..who told you there were very few poor people there? there were alot of those there too but majority are middleclass people, Young men and women.

Firstly PTI doesn't take full responsibility for what happened at the airplane with Rehman malik but its such a co-incidence that it occurred during PTI's protests that i fail to see how it can be totally unrelated with what's happening in the country.. remember it takes all people to do something not just one man..there can be easily more people influenced by PTI's protests that they joined that brave man in ousting Rehman Malik and Dr. Ramesh.

and lastly don't be stupid and call people with names like "oh tum to Beghairat Baysharam Zanis ho" check your language before talking to someone in person.

Last edited:
He did talk about rigging as he always does atleast once in his speeches. It wasn't the time to talk about Zohra Hussain, it was time to unite the people rather than increasing tensions again..who told you there were very few poor people there? there were alot of those there too but majority are middleclass people, Young men and women.

Firstly PTI doesn't take full responsibility for what happened at the airplane with Rehman malik but its such a co-incidence that it occurred during PTI's protests that i fail to see how it can be totally unrelated with what's happening in the country.. remember it takes all people to do something not just one man..there can be easily more people influenced by PTI's protests that they joined that brave man in ousting Rehman Malik and Dr. Ramesh.

and lastly don't be stupid and call people with names like "oh tum to Beghairat Baysharam Zanis ho" check your language before talking to someone in person.

ok now you talkin about compromise, "miti paoo" thoery, why criticize us when we said same for this election, why we are wrong when we talk about patience and let the system run?
So, another thing is proved that he is not doing all this for "Insaf", "Corruption" , "Public Enemies", this whole drama is to become PM...
Do you knew the meaning of hiding the truth = LIE

Again you says influenced by PTI's protester when the uploader again and again says he is same for last 10-20 years...

ohh does that hurt? what your leader and keyboard warrior doing for last two years?
he is bayghairat = coz he is still with X-wife, took money from his family, his both kids live in Jew Family
he is baysharam = he asked the sisters of this nation to dance in front of CAM even in rain and his sister did participate too..
he is zani = a well known playboy, do you knew about the daughter of IK and lot and lot of affairs...

so i m not lying? or do i?

aamerjamal said:
ok now you talkin about compromise, "miti paoo" thoery, why criticize us when we said same for this election, why we are wrong when we talk about patience and let the system run?
So, another thing is proved that he is not doing all this for "Insaf", "Corruption" , "Public Enemies", this whole drama is to become PM...

This dharna is not a preparation for Election einstein but to make a country one..elections are way way out in the near future.

"So, another thing is proved that he is not doing all this for "Insaf", "Corruption" , "Public Enemies", this whole drama is to become PM...
"

That is your own stupid mindless opinion :crazy:

Again you says influenced by PTI's protester when the uploader again and again says he is same for last 10-20 years...

ohh does that hurt? what your leader and keyboard warrior doing for last two years?
he is bayghairat = coz he is still with X-wife, took money from his family, his both kids live in Jew Family
he is baysharam = he asked the sisters of this nation to dance in front of CAM even in rain and his sister did participate too..
he is zani = a well known playboy, do you knew about the daughter of IK and lot and lot of affairs...

so i m not lying? or do i?

I've gone to his Jalsa's and have heard him personally when he came to my university to make a speech, so yes i could see the truth more closeley.

He is NOT with his ex-wife, they're divorced..he still goes to visit HIS children abroad thanks to a pact with between him and his Ex Wife, FYI his wife converted to Islam.

He never F***ing asked her sisters to do it don't become Maulana Diesel now

he was a playboy before he took Islam seriously, he was before nearly an Athiest really..but in the 90's he began tor research about Islam, thats when he came to know the truth about it Dumbo.

He accompanied Kristina Baker with him who also was an MTV presentor before but converted to Islam thanks to Imran Khan.. So please for God Sakes.. STFU..

Before calling others non Muslim and other horshit that you throw, look into deep yourself and how much of a Good Muslim you are Beghairat Insaan...

Watch this to open your ignorant and Dumb mind.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom