What's new

army officers beaten motorway police once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had very very good experiences with the motorway police and they provided me with every possible help:
A few years back.
Early in the morning, I arrived at ISB airport and was traveling to Sargodha, driving alone in my relative's car which was on 'CNG'. I was overspeeding in the salt range area to negotiate steep heights and was caught by radar.
Highway Patrol contingent with radar asked me to stop and by putting the hazards on, I pulled my vehicle aside and gradually stop. Two officers approached me and told in a polite manner 'Sir you were overspeeding'. I readily accepted my mistake and told them 'Yes Sir I was overspeeding'. Both officers were taken aback. I asked them for the consequences, they told me that they will give me a ticket (if I remember correctly Pak. Rs. 700/=) which I have to pay on my exit toll gate from the motorway. I told them, I just arrived from DXB showing my Boarding Pass and does not possess the local currency. Both officers gone a bit far from me and discussed it among themselves and again approached me. They told me, in this case, we will exempt me from the ticket and will give me the verbal warning and debrief me with the actions which were wrong on my part with a video recorded by a radar camera.
On the same trip, while returning back with one of my relatives, motorway patrol helped me to transfer my relative with food poisoning to DHQ hospital (Chakwal) providing FWO ambulance service free of cost, and parked my vehicle near the toll gate. Hospital treated my patient with care in the emergency section. Provided me with necessary medicine just one medicine was short and I have to buy it from a private pharmacy which costs me around Pak Rs 35/= only.
Upon stabilizing the patient's condition the same ambulance transferred me and the patient back to my vehicle. Consider the cost involved (Ambulance Service/Driver/Medical Person in Ambulance/Fuel etc.).
I believe the miracle in that incident was:
When we are mistaken, we have to accept and not tell lies and argue rudely with on-duty officers.
Give due respect to on-duty officers and you will earn your due respect.

Our general behavior is, we used to call some influential and hand over the phone to on-duty officers thus degrading them.
We do not accept our mistakes and start arguing rudely and at the end 'Kar lay jo karna e, main v deekh lawan ga'.

The laws for everyone should be equal, but it is noticed that any such incident that belongs to the armed forces is blown out of proportion.
People should remember that every person who is born in Pakistan is not a judge/bureaucrat/fauji but a Pakistani. When we will be able to change ourselves Pakistan and all its institutes will be changed. It is that simple else what shall we sow so shall we reap. Look at the disgusting state of all our institutions. We have to stop the menace of politicizing every institution of ours and stick to merit. That will be the way of developing and progressing.

I had very very good experiences with the motorway police and they provided me with every possible help:
A few years back.
Early in the morning, I arrived at ISB airport and was traveling to Sargodha, driving alone in my relative's car which was on 'CNG'. I was overspeeding in the salt range area to negotiate steep heights and was caught by radar.
Highway Patrol contingent with radar asked me to stop and by putting the hazards on, I pulled my vehicle aside and gradually stop. Two officers approached me and told in a polite manner 'Sir you were overspeeding'. I readily accepted my mistake and told them 'Yes Sir I was overspeeding'. Both officers were taken aback. I asked them for the consequences, they told me that they will give me a ticket (if I remember correctly Pak. Rs. 700/=) which I have to pay on my exit toll gate from the motorway. I told them, I just arrived from DXB showing my Boarding Pass and does not possess the local currency. Both officers gone a bit far from me and discussed it among themselves and again approached me. They told me, in this case, we will exempt me from the ticket and will give me the verbal warning and debrief me with the actions which were wrong on my part with a video recorded by a radar camera.
On the same trip, while returning back with one of my relatives, motorway patrol helped me to transfer my relative with food poisoning to DHQ hospital (Chakwal) providing FWO ambulance service free of cost, and parked my vehicle near the toll gate. Hospital treated my patient with care in the emergency section. Provided me with necessary medicine just one medicine was short and I have to buy it from a private pharmacy which costs me around Pak Rs 35/= only.
Upon stabilizing the patient's condition the same ambulance transferred me and the patient back to my vehicle. Consider the cost involved (Ambulance Service/Driver/Medical Person in Ambulance/Fuel etc.).
I believe the miracle in that incident was:
When we are mistaken, we have to accept and not tell lies and argue rudely with on-duty officers.
Give due respect to on-duty officers and you will earn your due respect.

Our general behavior is, we used to call some influential and hand over the phone to on-duty officers thus degrading them.
We do not accept our mistakes and start arguing rudely and at the end 'Kar lay jo karna e, main v deekh lawan ga'.

The laws for everyone should be equal, but it is noticed that any such incident that belongs to the armed forces is blown out of proportion.
People should remember that every person who is born in Pakistan is not a judge/bureaucrat/fauji but a Pakistani. When we will be able to change ourselves Pakistan and all its institutes will be changed. It is that simple else what shall we sow so shall we reap. Look at the disgusting state of all our institutions. We have to stop the menace of politicizing every institution of ours and stick to merit. That will be the way of developing and progressing.
Sharafat goes a long way, always!

Chaukidar ko baap nahi banna chahiye, this thing should be made clear to the chaukidars by the state.

عجیب بات ہے یہ لوگ اس فوج کا دفاع کر رہے ہیں جس نے 3 بار حکومت سے بغاوت کر کے اقتدار پر قبضہ کر لیا ۔ اگر کوئی ڈسپلن ملٹری ہوتی تو ہمیں بھی شرم آتی ۔
عجیب بات ہے کہ تم لوگ بغیر کسی ثبوت اور تحقیقات کے اپنے ہی محافظوں پرالزام لگا لگا کر بھونک رہے ہو

عجیب بات ہے کہ تم لوگ بغیر کسی ثبوت اور تحقیقات کے اپنے ہی محافظوں پرالزام لگا لگا کر بھونک رہے ہو
bhonkny ka kam ap logoon ka hai . or saboot a chuka ja ker pardho BBC per .

موٹروے پولیس اہلکار پر فوجی اہلکار کا مبینہ تشدد: ’فریقین میں تصفیہ ہو گیا ہے‘

khuda kary aysy muhafiz india ko bhi mileen :lol:

There's no such provision in law which makes it legal for a captain to dodge a speeding ticket.

Ap ka challan ho gia hai

G m captain hoo'n

:o:
Maligned whole institution for 1000 rupees such ch@y@$ deserve to be court martialed .. good that his character was shown in a few rupees, who knows what he would have done if he had gone more up the ladder

bhonkny ka kam ap logoon ka hai . or saboot a chuka ja ker pardho BBC per .

موٹروے پولیس اہلکار پر فوجی اہلکار کا مبینہ تشدد: ’فریقین میں تصفیہ ہو گیا ہے‘

سستی شراب کم پیا کرو
تمھارے انگریز مائی باپ نے کوئی ثبوت دیا ہے نہ ہی کوئی ایسا دعوی کیا ہے

Chaukidar ko baap nahi banna chahiye, this thing should be made clear to the chaukidars by the state.

Bhai ... chowkidar kahan hai? Yeh mulk tu chooron ka rahem-o-karam pay hai aur wohi isay chala rahay hain. What IK is able to do, nothing. Maybe he is sincere but could be able to change only one thing that all thieves are around him.
Hakoomat/Politician/Journalists/Media/Fauj/Judiciary including Wakeels/Factory owners and workers/Businessmen/Teachers/Doctors/Engineers - everyone is behaving like Mafia.

Jis ghar ko chala hi choor rahay hoon wahan ka tu chowkidar bhi us ghar k baap ki izzat nahin karay ga, balkay ulta loot k maal main say hissa mangay ga, that is happening in Pakistan.
You did not realize in 'Nur Muqqadam Murder Case', the chowkidars/servants abetted in murder by keeping quiet and by denying the opportunity in getting free, to the victim.

Bhai Jaan, Pakistani ko seedha kar lo, pura mulk theek ho jaye ga. Let's say in other words that if every one of us starts to follow the law it will have a significant effect on the institutes/state else maximum of will have to suffer.

تم بھی اب بوٹ چاٹنا بند کر دو غلامو

View attachment 812586
Khan Sahib, that is the point, but the nation will not be able to stop, it is in their DNA. We hate the corrupt creator but keep on loving the corrupt creation for the last 50 years.
Our great leaders always get thru gate #4 when the sun sets to get the kicks as 'honor' and in the morning start to disgrace boots. This is an endless cycle.

Khan Sahib, that is the point, but the nation will not be able to stop, it is in their DNA. We hate the corrupt creator but keep on loving the corrupt creation for the last 50 years.
Our great leaders always get thru gate #4 when the sun sets to get the kicks as 'honor' and in the morning start to disgrace boots. This is an endless cycle.
after reading hundreds of books watching interviews and documentaries in last 5 years i finally came to a place where i see no difference in looters politicians mafia gangs judges military lawyers police and system as a whole . koi bhi doodh ka dhula nhi . just read the episode of kargil and then 12oct you will start hating your passport . ye sab ke sab aik jesy jahil chor corrupt lootery hain sir .

:lol: :lol:
سستی شراب کا قصور ہے یہ، تیرا نہیں
اب جھوٹے الزام لگانا بند کر فوج پر
تھوڑانیچے سے بھی چاٹو وہاں مٹی لگی تھی بوٹ پر :lol: :lol: :lol:

after reading hundreds of books watching interviews and documentaries in last 5 years i finally came to a place where i see no difference in looters politicians mafia gangs judges military lawyers police and system as a whole . koi bhi doodh ka dhula nhi . just read the episode of kargil and then 12oct you will start hating your passport . ye sab ke sab aik jesy jahil chor corrupt lootery hain sir .

Sir G, what solution comes to your mind to bail out Pakistan from such a situation.
Including us, all people objected to everything negative about Pakistan but none came up with any solution.

Watch this video, if it is as true as he (Mr. Arvind Kejriwal) describes. Very brilliant thinking as a politician and a model for Pakistani politicians to provide relief to the public:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom