What's new

army officers beaten motorway police once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I love Punjabi ...and Punjabi swear words ....omg ...I love it.
bus yehi mazaaq ban gaya humari boli ka
bro I love Punjabi
Why do you love Punjabi? I ask

bro I love Punjabi swear words and "jugte", "pooonjaaabi" haha

Me :hitwall::confused:

I swear I love Punjabi ...and Punjabi swear words ....omg ...I love it.

Sir Imran is Pashtun....
no need to swear they will blame you something else like indian agent raw cia mossad khoni liberal mullah terrorist ptm pdm mqm bla bra kuch bhi laga deen gay per apny aap ko theek nhi kareen gay :lol:

bro I love Punjabi

Me :mad::hitwall::confused:
I love Punjabi for a reason and am happy to speak it . Why I love it, because the rapid speed with which one can curse another in Punjabi can never be matched by a any other language in the world ...jugte ...thats in the genes of Ahl-e-Punjab ...

no need to swear they will blame you something else like indian agent raw cia mossad khoni liberal mullah terrorist ptm pdm mqm bla bra kuch bhi laga deen gay per apny aap ko theek nhi kareen gay :lol:
Then I will say I swear I hate ndian agent raw cia mossad khoni liberal mullah terrorist ptm pdm mqm...

bro I love Punjabi

Me :hitwall::confused:

Punjabis themselves are to be blamed for this. Young people from families which do not preserve common Punjabi cultural traditions consider Punjabi to be a language worth for nothing except gossiping, making jokes and swearing.. There was a whole sociological research done on it a few years ago...

so when our forces will learn basic manners and stop acting like police on roads ? we have a police right ? when they and thier families will stop humiliating nation and themselves .

when colonial ki bewi will be civilized
when a kid will stop saying tu to gya aaj
when soldiers stop beating civilian agencies
when officers stop taking jobs after retirements and young men will be jobless
when DHA FIZIAYA AND NAVAL societies will be closed
when they will stop bribes like agosta 90 deals
when the heads of militaries stop acting as gov and apology to nation for previous mutiny ?

Why being evasive Chacha g .. Are you a Seraiki ? :lol:

Punjabis themselves are to be blamed for this. Young people from families which do not preserve common Punjabi cultural traditions consider Punjabi to be a language worth for nothing except gossiping, making jokes and swearing.. There was a whole sociological research done on it a few years ago...

Why being evasive Chacha g .. Are you a Seraiki ? :lol:
hope you got it now

its too complicit that's why

i am Bloch by blood a branch tribe from mari Bloch
my great grand father were came to saraki area as doctors of nawab . then nawab give us a big agri land we settle here
grand father served in colonial police as officer
i was born and live 15 years in saraiki belt and left paksitan
back to paksitan now belong to islamabad . who am i ? i think i am pakistani
Well, that explains the Seraiki touch ...
But as you identify yourself as a Pakistani, sub-identities don't really matter much .. Respect

On a serious note, don't you think it's unfair to criticize and malign an entire institution based on "alleged" misconduct of a few men?

Well, that explains the Seraiki touch ...
But as you identify yourself as a Pakistani, sub-identities don't really matter much .. Respect

On a serious note, don't you think it's unfair to criticize and malign an entire institution based on "alleged" misconduct of a few men?
its getting continuous violations by military now a days since we have free media they can not hide it . how it was individual ?
update is as below
an officer was coming back from marriage
motorway police stopped for overspending he misbehaved and said i am MP
they called HQ MILITARY POLICE and HQ keep borrowing time .
after that more cars came and beaten police guys
its clearly HQ military police send support .
how its individual incident sir ? if it was individual then MP guys should take that officer and leave they came ot beat police .

its mind set . please read history of 1948 to 2022 their mindset is they are super race they can do anything they are born to rule they need to re training from a solder to COAS . they still have colonial mindset .

its getting continuous violations by military now a days since we have free media they can not hide it . how it was individual ?
update is as below
an officer was coming back from marriage
motorway police stopped for overspending he misbehaved and said i am MP
they called HQ MILITARY POLICE and HQ keep borrowing time .
after that more cars came and beaten police guys
its clearly HQ military police send support .
how its individual incident sir ? if it was individual then MP guys should take that officer and leave they came ot beat police .

its mind set . please read history of 1948 to 2022 their mindset is they are super race they can do anything they are born to rule they need to re training from a solder to COAS . they still have colonial mindset .

That's what the application by the policeman "alleges" ... Having spent a good part of my life in kachehris and thanas I can tell you with certainty that only one in a hundred applications/darkhawst narrate the exact event. Lawyers and munshis/moharrar write applications on applicants' behalf and they write it in such a way so that maximum number of dafaats/sections can be added in the FIR that follows. In this case, the mada'i himself is a policewala

Even this narrative is flawed and self-contradicting. Why (and under what law) would a policeman confirm the identity of a soldier from his HQ over simple speed limit violation when he is not going to let him off anyway?? .. There is definitely more to this story ..

Our bureaucracy has a colonial mindset .. Politicians have a colonial mindset .. Pakistani Elite has a colonial mindset .. Our judiciary has a colonial mindset ... Why single out Army? esp when our Army has changed the most over the last few years and is working really hard to improve its public image in the face of the ongoing 5GW

You too have a preconceived mindset .. You don't see the good in Army
We all have our prejudices and biases.

Last edited:
There is no discussion here.
We are talking about arguing with people who are stuck in their edge positions.
They blame everything on the Army and dont look within their own actions.
This is becoming a pointless conversation at this point.

If I told you what I have seen in the political | bureaucratic | judicial class - it will put the Army egregiousness to shame.
These three classes of people are completely out of any control. There is little to no institutional control or moderation (they are all out for their personal interests), and corruption, depravity and sometimes pure evilness is out of control. I have seen no equivalence between the Army and these counter institutions and I am sick and tired of people trying to draw equivalences. I say this as a Civilian who just happens to have been given access to this institution. I once argued with a state Minister trying to implore to him the importance of legacy. I remember telling him dont you want to leave any legacy where people will say "man he did some good". The guy looked at me like I was crazy from another planet. and both the ministers there burst out laughing. They just could not even understand what I was telling them.

Yet there are forum members here who wish our soldiers to die because of a traffic fracas.

Last edited:
Things never gets right here because of people. Yes people like few can be seen on this thread alone. Any one sided story is taken like a gospel truth just so that few can vent their frustration on internet. Honestly, too much of resources like internet sometimes seems to be a curse because of same trolls.

Enough of rants and personal hate.

Yo dumb dumb don't malign the institution as a whole .

lets just be considerate of their sacrifices and thank Almighty that we got an upright founding father , a constitution and a professional peoples military .

@The Eagle @waz plz lock the thread

Try to understand that why people like Matiullah Jan hates Military too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom