What's new

army officers beaten motorway police once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musharraf issued licenses to private media , just saying
he has no other choice sir . whole third world was turned to digital media back then can he keep us backward ? it was started back in mid 90s when first paksitani private channel started named STN then PTN

Pakistan the country, Jinnah, its constitution give Pakistanis "freedom" to "bark" at anyone
not a government institution

Chapter 1: Fundamental Rights

19Freedom of speech, etc.
Every citizen shall have the right to freedom of speech and expression, and there shall be freedom of the press, subject to any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of the glory of Islam or the integrity, security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof, friendly relations with foreign States, public order, decency or morality, or in relation to contempt of court, 33[commission of] 33 or incitement to an offence.

and constitution of pakistan .

The constitution does not allow you to malign Pak Army ... What you are doing is illegal

Chapter 1: Fundamental Rights

19Freedom of speech, etc.
Every citizen shall have the right to freedom of speech and expression, and there shall be freedom of the press, subject to any reasonable restrictions imposed by law in the interest of the glory of Islam or the integrity, security or defence of Pakistan or any part thereof, friendly relations with foreign States, public order, decency or morality, or in relation to contempt of court, 33[commission of] 33 or incitement to an offence.
تھوڑا پیچھے پڑھیں

آئین کی شق نمبر چھ کے مطابق وہ شخص جس نے 23 مارچ 1956 کے بعد آئین توڑا ہو یا اس کے خلاف سازش کی ہو ، اس کے عمل کو سنگین غداری قرار دیا جائے گا اور اس کو عمر قید یا سزائے موت سنائی جائے گی۔

he has no other choice sir . whole third world was turned to digital media back then can he keep us backward ? it was started back in mid 90s when first paksitani private channel started named STN then PTN

Tbh i find musharf the only democratic leader after Jinnah ------.

تھوڑا پیچھے پڑھیں

آئین کی شق نمبر چھ کے مطابق وہ شخص جس نے 23 مارچ 1956 کے بعد آئین توڑا ہو یا اس کے خلاف سازش کی ہو ، اس کے عمل کو سنگین غداری قرار دیا جائے گا اور اس کو عمر قید یا سزائے موت سنائی جائے گی۔

Two wrongs don't make a right .. If some one else did something extra-constitutional it doesn't give everyone an excuse to violate the laws of the land at will ..

And the sixth article also mentions abettors / facilitators ... And that will effectively include almost all leading politicians and bureaucrats .. Shall we hang them all?

Tbh i find musharf the only democratic leader after Jinnah ------.
really ?
gen iftakhar / muzaffar osmani captured karachi airport
a colonial captured PTV
gen aziz with two others captured PM house and arrested elected PM with gun point
and mushraaf suspended constitution of paksitan

this is how he was selected with pure democracy :lol:
khuda aysi democracy india ko bhi de

really ?
gen iftakhar / muzaffar osmani captured karachi airport
a colonial captured PTV

Captured?

Ustaad g jahaaz m pakistan ka army chief tha or petrol ki zarb lgi v thi , pilot ko keh rhy thy is ko india ly jao :crazy:

gen aziz with two others captured PM house and arrested elected PM with gun point

Gun was prolly pointed at the flor not at p.m.

Sir keh k adress nai kia tha ?

Captured?

Ustaad g jahaaz m pakistan ka army chief tha or petrol ki zarb lgi v thi , pilot ko keh rhy thy is ko india ly jao :crazy:

Gun was prolly pointed at the flor not at p.m.

Sir keh k adress nai kia tha ?
ustaad ji he was not army chief as per constitution 3 hours ago a new army chief was in charge .

Raat k 12:37 ho gy hain
Is time ratings b nahi increase hoti thread lock kr do
Hai koi?

Me and my brother were on travelling on motorway when he overtake an Alto ....Inside that was sitting a young officer and his wife. He probably did not like it because he wanted to portray himself a General in front of his wife. He chased us with full speed and indicated us to stop...we stopped and he demanded my brother his driving license. My brother took out his 9mm and asked him to come and check it. It got all his air vent away in his trouser. He threatened us to put us in jail ....and he all of a sudden switched into English...I remember we were in our Pashtun cultural attire...I answered him in English in the most nasty way possible. After a while the Mobile came and the inspector on duty demanded the pistol from my brother ...my brother gave it to the police with the valid license and they returned us on the spot. The inspector asked that officer to not make a scene for no reason and it would be better to leave as it was not his jurisdiction to stop a car and demand a license. He put his tail between his legs, murmuring in Punjabi, started his car and bugged away.

Sadly, the mindset of bloody civilians still prevail....

He had plenty of choices. Case in point Egypt and Myanmar. Military strongmen have kept things on a tight leash. Media criticized Musharraf and he did not take umbrage over personal insults and he opened up the scene at an unprecedented level. Give credit where it is due. Otherwise it becomes critique for the sake of critique.

Raat k 12:37 ho gy hain
Is time ratings b nahi increase hoti thread lock kr do
Hai koi?
military officers ko LAW follow kerna sikha do decipline sikha do sab theek ho jaay ga . ghunda gardi band ker ke insaan ke bachy ban jaay to koi thread nhi kholy ga .

.... He put his tail between his legs, murmuring in Punjabi, started his car and bugged away.

That was a dead giveaway :lol: :lol:

Mods need to close this thread as Army Haters have resorted to Punjab/Punjabi bashing now

He had plenty of choices. Case in point Egypt and Myanmar. Military strongmen have kept things on a tight leash. Media criticized Musharraf and he did not take umbrage over personal insults.
i will disagree sir . pakistani dictators have no power without uniform mushraf was want to stay in power but bb murder WOT and losings power in power houses make him weaker . everyone know he was deep in mess to remove uniform . he did not lay down uniform for love or respect of law nor did he resigned . he was forced to do so . nation was boiling in hate of army until they were in power . everyone know how kiyani tried his best to keep away from politics to ease the anger and hate of nation . pakistanis are not libiyan or egyptions or myanmar . we have power of democracy that even worse dictators force to having elections .

That was a dead giveaway :lol: :lol:

Mods need to close this thread as Army Haters have resorted to Punjab/Punjabi bashing now
they are shearing experiences . colonial ki bewi ka kya bana ????????? aysy kam hi kiyoo kerty hain ke bar bar thread close karwani pary ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom