What's new

Army deploy brahmos unit close to pakistan border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno, I think there really is no point deploying offensive weaponry against Pakistan. They need all hands to fight on their west and India should give them the confidence that we dont have offensive designs against them. Its hardly likely that Pakistan will ever initiate offensive military action against India - those days are long gone.

its not deploy sir its induction of new unit its normal act nothing new both sides induct new missile units or brigades time to time .i think pakistan never issue news abut it and india issued it thats only matter here . there is no act of war or threat because other isde of border also inducted many units of baburs raads nasr shaeens ghuris abdalis hatfs and much more .let kid play here and congs each other like there uncle come back from south africa .

Because of the limited range Brahmos has to be close tot he border

Because of the limited range Brahmos has to be close tot he border

but sorry to say because of less range its become target of babur from 750km away from pakistani border dear .

what you say if pakistani frigate loaded with babur and indian with brahmos ? one can target from 750km and other from 250 ?

but sorry to say because of less range its become target of babur from 750km away from pakistani border dear .

what you say if pakistani frigate loaded with babur and indian with brahmos ? one can target from 750km and other from 250 ?

no imran,

no body knows the exact range of brahmos.Due to mtcr,its 290;)

Dunno, I think there really is no point deploying offensive weaponry against Pakistan. They need all hands to fight on their west and India should give them the confidence that we dont have offensive designs against them. Its hardly likely that Pakistan will ever initiate offensive military action against India - those days are long gone.

Like Mr. BANGBRO genuisly pointed out..it's better to point against the big fat Panda,we Evil Chinese will take that as compliments.
point to Pakistan will only invite arm's race.

check out map of your country ... 290 km covers pretty much everything.. in pakistan from Indian border... where ever you sit with your assets.. kaboom

i checked many times in fact daily . i think you need to check it sir Bombay 717km and Delhi is 374km from pakistan both become in range of babur FYI

no imran,

this is really nice curry but sorry i can't eat it .you are posing like egyptions secret army :D

So you think Babur and Brahmos in same class? Babur can fly only Mach .8 so it can fly farther but Brahmos can fly at Mach 3 speed....

joking right ... your frigate will be long taken down with Brahmos armed MKIs... or club cruise missile armed Indian subs.. or with shaurya cruise missile... or a Mig 29k will do the job...

imran gave links which shows that its possible to intercept brahmos but again i will question you,Do u have that tech to intercept it??;)
LEts say,brahmos is use less if there is war b/w india and U.S but none of both indian enemies in region possess such tech.So in this region,its hard to intercept it ;).

and collaboration of india with israel ensures every thing in war which we want;)

prism bro as he believe its impossible to counter brahmos .he never said pakistan have no counter of brahmos .then my post will be something else :D

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

joking right ... your frigate will be long taken down with Brahmos armed MKIs... or club cruise missile armed Indian subs.. or with shaurya cruise missile... or a Mig 29k will do the job...

and what was doing that time mirage rose loaded with exoct and harpoons ? or a jf-17 loaded with C-803 asm ?350km range that day ?

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+kg+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+air+to+ground+range+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%25283%2529.jpg

JF-17+Thunder+C-802A+kg+Anti-Ship+cruise+missile+air+to+ground+range+180+kilometers+255+c803+yj83+PLAAF+Navy+attack+operational+maritime+fighter+jet+pakistan+air+force+china+%25284%2529.jpg

6407150933_6b587775d2_b.jpg

PakistanMirage5PA451withExocetASM.jpg

no imran,

Hey can our Missile defence System work against Cruise missile or it is successful only against Ballistic missiles.

no imran,

Actually there is something in that magic number-290 kms! It sounds very nicely rounded off, and most of all just nicely slots in under 300 kms (MTCR!!). Even sounds better than 299.99. Because that would sound like the price of a pair of slippers or something, would'nt it? And to say 506.75 kms, tauba-tauba that would not do at all!

So lets all be happy with 290............. the magic number. :D

Imran Bhai choro na.... Guys BrahMos is invincible, happy now?

i checked many times in fact daily . i think you need to check it sir Bombay 717km and Delhi is 374km from pakistan both become in range of babur FYI

What technology you have to stop Brahmos.....We can stop all Babur by our interceptor technology

So you think Babur and Brahmos in same class? Babur can fly only Mach .8 so it can fly farther but Brahmos can fly at Mach 3 speed....

what you know abut both types please inform us first ? one is stealth other can be seen or radar after launch immediately .one work smart keep eye on target other run fast .you know nothing abut babur i thing ,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom