What's new

Army deploy brahmos unit close to pakistan border

Status
Not open for further replies.
but sorry to say because of less range its become target of babur from 750km away from pakistani border dear .

Er.....i can understand the babur fills in the role the

what you say if pakistani frigate loaded with babur and indian with brahmos ? one can target from 750km and other from 250

Longer range certainly gives many advantages, but for me it all depends on what your target is, if the target is a frigate or a naval vessel, then I wouldn't bother much about Babur, since i am pretty confidant with Barak.

However for land based targets i'm not sure if India has anything at this point which has same level of interception probability as Barak. Maybe we might procure Pantasir some day.

prism bro as he believe its impossible to counter brahmos .he never said pakistan have no counter of brahmos .then my post will be something else :D

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

and what was doing that time mirage rose loaded with exoct and harpoons ? or a jf-17 loaded with C-803 asm ?350km range that day ?

you have to understand one thing ... for every single weapon system whether its mirage.. or thunder or pakistani subs... india has 3 or 4 times the counter capabilities... you can take it with a pinch of salt but .. almost all pakistani fleet will be on suicide trajactory even if sits hidden in karachi harbor.. pakistanis sure can take some hits on indian navy or some other tragets but at the end of the day.. Indian navy has much more quantity and quality ...

but sorry to say because of less range its become target of babur from 750km away from pakistani border dear .

Er.....i can understand the babur fills in the role the that Brahmos performs for India.

what you say if pakistani frigate loaded with babur and indian with brahmos ? one can target from 750km and other from 250

Longer range certainly gives many advantages, but for me it all depends on what your target is, if the target is a frigate or a naval vessel, then I wouldn't bother much about Babur, since i am pretty confidant with Barak.

However for land based targets i'm not sure if India has anything at this point which has same level of interception probability as Barak.

Maybe we might procure Pantasir some day.

Hey can our Missile defence System work against Cruise missile or it is successful only against Ballistic missiles.

no air defence is perfect buddy until its multi tierd

8-720065.JPG

What technology you have to stop Brahmos.....We can stop all Babur by our interceptor technology

please inform me first abut your cruse missile defense first like babur raaad .then we have next abut stop brahmos . i think you ignore links i give to you and post again and again aggressively like kids . those threads was discussed how to intercept brahmos to hell by Americans pakistan indian and chines older members have a look please .

you have to understand one thing ... for every single weapon system whether its mirage.. or thunder or pakistani subs... india has 3 or 4 times the counter capabilities... you can take it with a pinch of salt but .. almost all pakistani fleet will be on suicide trajactory even if sits hidden in karachi harbor.. pakistanis sure can take some hits on indian navy or some other tragets but at the end of the day.. Indian navy has much more quantity and quality ..

no i will not understand your 10 things

its not debate its call bollywood . first learn who to talk when you discuss on a weapon .i read these filmi dialogged daily 100s times and even i got from mouth of many in real life . talk with some facts then 3-4 counters and pakistan india hate .

Brahmos is highly overrated - it is not a serious threat for us, it's flight pattern and heat signature will enable us to intercept these glorified fire crackers, but Babur is another matter, like the great Babur - the destroyer of indian civilization, the modern day Babur with it's great range will make mincemeat out of the entity to the east.

As of today, I don't think[pls correct me if I'm wrong] our friendly neighbours on the east have anything to counter against the Brahmos.
So Imran Bhai, It doesn't matter which American system can stop Brahmos because you don't have it.
Your Babur Cruise Missile is much easier to intercept than Brahmos. Due to the most simple yet important factor speed.
Our older ships might be susceptible to Babur, but the newer ones have Barak which pretty much ends the discussion here.

please inform me first abut your cruse missile defense first like babur raaad .then we have next abut stop brahmos . i think you ignore links i give to you and post again and again aggressively like kids . those threads was discussed how to intercept brahmos to hell by Americans pakistan indian and chines older members have a look please .

looks like you did not read my comment....show me the pakistan capability to stop Brahmos...dont show me links.
I am sure you will call me Kid again ....

Brahmos is highly overrated - it is not a serious threat for us, it's flight pattern and heat signature will enable us to intercept these glorified fire crackers, but Babur is another matter, like the great Babur - the destroyer of indian civilization, the modern day Babur with it's great range will make mincemeat out of the entity to the east.
Talking about overrated.

Er.....i can understand the babur fills in the role the

However for land based targets i'm not sure if India has anything at this point which has same level of interception probability as Barak. Maybe we might procure Pantasir some day.

after naval verson and advanced multi launcher you have any daugh its not going on frigates and ships of PN ?

every weapon has counter i never said its can't intercept but if these kids have brain they should know even we fire 4 nukes on our border with india millions of indians die on this act along with pakistanis . for india pakistan scenario range and distance is not any matter .we have 2300km border and we have no chance of war which we can use missiles simply it will be suicide if any side trigger missile . no body in pakistan feel harm from new units of brahmos .just one qes why should we?we have thread to be attacked by brahmos ?i don't think so .

As of today, I don't think[pls correct me if I'm wrong] our friendly neighbours on the east have anything to counter against the Brahmos.
So Imran Bhai, It doesn't matter which American system can stop Brahmos because you don't have it.
Your Babur Cruise Missile is much easier to intercept than Brahmos. Due to the most simple yet important factor speed.
Our older ships might be susceptible to Babur, but the newer ones have Barak which pretty much ends the discussion here.

Perhaps you are forgetting the fact that it has 'STEALTH'

you have to understand one thing ... for every single weapon system whether its mirage.. or thunder or pakistani subs... india has 3 or 4 times the counter capabilities... you can take it with a pinch of salt but .. almost all pakistani fleet will be on suicide trajactory even if sits hidden in karachi harbor.. pakistanis sure can take some hits on indian navy or some other tragets but at the end of the day.. Indian navy has much more quantity and quality ...

dude, you're taking like you were in 1971..this is 2012, what "made in China" and "made in Pakistan" anti-ships missiles..that will have enough to saturate your Indian Navy's entire fleet...as Imran Kahan pictures pointed out, JF-17 now can carry 2 anti-ship missiles...if it laugh in a paire ..you indians will have to play a catch ball game.

looks like you did not read my comment....show me the pakistan capability to stop Brahmos...dont show me links.
I am sure you will me Kid again ....

HQ-9 and Spada 2000 at this timefor defend

but counter attack on launch sites with tons of missiles if you forget them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom