What's new

Army declines troops for election duty

I think it’s a good move by the army. They need to withdraw from politics. This is one of the many steps they have to take.

I doubt Punjab, KP will experience what happened in Sindh. But even if there is documentary evidence against PDM, nothing will happen, courtesy ECP.

So a humble advise would be for PTI to make sure their workers are present at every polling station. Although I don’t think they will conduct elections in 2023. These pricks will never allow elections until they’re absolutely sure they’ll win or IK gone.

SC chief Justice is showing some gall and courage now and earlier when the VONC was tabled he was asking the ECP when they will be ready to go for the elections and at that point the ECP have given the month of November, 2022, so there would be just lame excuses of delaying the elections.

Wars, famine, floods, catastrophes, elections were held the world over, and saying that the situation is not right for the elections, rather the elections will make the situation right and conducive.

Nothing is more dangerous than the uncetainty prevailing in the country for business and commerce, all segments are suffering due to unstable political conditions and leading to unstable economy.

Last edited:
“الیکشن کمیشن وقت پر الیکشن نہیں کروا سکتا جس کا کام صرف الیکشن منعقد کروانا ہے،
فوج نے سیکیورٹی مہیا کرنے سے معذرت کر لی حالانکہ ان کا کام سیکیورٹی مہیا کرنا ہے،
پاکستانی شہری اغوا ہو رہے ہیں عدالتیں کچھ نہیں کر سکتیں حالانکہ ان کا کام صرف انصاف کرنا ہے”
۔ اسلامی جمہوریہ پاکستان​

I can guarantee that if the army was deployed to the polling stations and the elections had any issues, the very same crowd that is decrying army's refusal would launch another massive tirade of "jernails this and that..."

I understand that PDM dhandli is an issue, but army too is in a no-win situation with this crowd.

Atleast pick competent and honest leaders.

Its the same recycled crooks and their kids over and over.
I swear there are a handful of posters constantly repeating this on every thread but unfortunately voices are going unheard lol, and the power corridors in charge have no intention to choose competent, qualified and skilled folk who are dedicated to developing pakistan in every domain.

All institutions, ministries, agencies, organisations will continue to remain ineffective and failed. Most of the time they aren't doing their job, and when they are it's sub-par work where even a teenager would produce better results.

Whilst Martial Law can get things done, it will simply eradicate the already-endangered value of the Constitution entirely.
The rule of law and everything on its level will be gone, and there will be no hope of its retrieval, ever. Pakistan will truly be history

Also, can it be guaranteed that the Martial Law Administrator is actually competent?

I do not feel that Martial Law is a good idea, especially at the moment.
I think it is ..
Look for all practical purpose we have martial law.
This is causing confusion

With martial law confusion will be over and we will save money

At this time hybrid regime is worse then Myanmar I think this experiment should end

Whilst Martial Law can get things done, it will simply eradicate the already-endangered value of the Constitution entirely.
The rule of law and everything on its level will be gone, and there will be no hope of its retrieval, ever. Pakistan will truly be history

Also, can it be guaranteed that the Martial Law Administrator is actually competent?

I do not feel that Martial Law is a good idea, especially at the moment.
How exactly though? No one respects the law anyway and this hybrid regime is causing more problems regardless, and I think martial law can clear up the confusion and bring some stability, then elections can be held

Martial law under compromised gernails… really….
Better than PDM

I can guarantee that if the army was deployed to the polling stations and the elections had any issues, the very same crowd that is decrying army's refusal would launch another massive tirade of "jernails this and that..."

I understand that PDM dhandli is an issue, but army too is in a no-win situation with this crowd.
I can guarantee this army aka security force will not waste a single day if requested for a security deployment in Qatar , Saudia arab, UAE for dollars. Just like they offered their services for Qatar fifa World Cup just couple of months back.

Interestingly they are not willing to provide security in Pakistan for a national event which will only be lasted for couple of days. What a joke this army has now become. Shame! They have degraded themselves with just statement.

Today Turkish President Erdogan announced ...Election will be on time, even after this massive earthquake... Iran holds elections during war ...... all excuses.....

The question isn't about what the army thinks or believes but what its constitutional duty is, but I guess it is too much to ask from our colonial masters who believe they are above the constitution, law, and just about everything.

How exactly though? No one respects the law anyway and this hybrid regime is causing more problems regardless, and I think martial law can clear up the confusion and bring some stability, then elections can be held

Better than PDM
I don't think elections should be held untill army wants them.

We can have core commanders elect a president i.e the ay chief and he can the nominate technocrats like ishaq dar
FB_IMG_1670482614698.jpg

FB_IMG_1667998331380.jpg

No institution , no department can deny the orders of election commission to facilitating the elections , if they do they will be directly booked under article 220 for abrogating the constitution , fawad chahudery makes clear to every one

Article 220. Executive authorities to assist Commission, etc.-It shall be the duty of all executive authorities in the Federation and in the provinces to assist the Commissioner and the Election Commission in the discharge of his or their functions.

Rangers won't be deployed by the army ? :o:

Yo boot Fanboys you guys sure they are still under interior ministry?

Pakistan awam declines to pay tax

How come the army can decline deploying rangers when they are under ministry of interior?

Back
Top Bottom