What's new

Arms race between India and Pakistan takes to air

ANY1 who has even LITTLE knowledge of Military will tell you in one go , that there is no ARMS RACE between India and Pakistan.

India is far ahead in conventional warfare .

YES ...in Nuclear weapons we are behind even France is behind too.... so :cheers: Pakistan keep on building ...

The Foreign policy experts of pakistan are working over time, initially they had honeymoon with USA now that it is almost came to an end, they want another male partner in China to exploit them.
Good luck pakistan but don't flirt with Russia since it is a trust worthy friend of India.

why would China worry about the stability of south asia when all the countries surrounding China and asia wants stability in asia :yahoo:

I think pakistan should stop talking about having parity with India or countering India on equal terms. That time has passed and the reality is there is no arms race in south asia, it is monopoly of india.

PAF 2015

70< -F-16 Block 52
150 -JF-17 thunder block I and II
36(initial) -FC-20 (this number will grow with more orders)

all BVR capable... SD-10 and AIM-120C-5

backed by Shaanxi ZDK-03 and Saab 2000 Erieye AWACS.

I would say that is a formidable air force.

thats pretty much an acurate prediction u have posted

but i would add 50 F7PG and 60 Mirage Rose Upg to that number

ANY1 who has even LITTLE knowledge of Military will tell you in one go , that there is no ARMS RACE between India and Pakistan.

India is far ahead in conventional warfare .

YES ...in Nuclear weapons we are behind even France is behind too.... so :cheers: Pakistan keep on building ...

If you put arms race in term of the size and number of equipment then India is always ahead of Pakistan . but if we consider arms race as a means to any country who wants to keep minimum deterrent capability and a force which can thwart any aggregation with out direct military help then i would put both India and Pakistan in a same position .all have the capability to wage maximum damage to each other without using nuclear weapons .

PAF 2015

70< -F-16 Block 52
150 -JF-17 thunder block I and II
36(initial) -FC-20 (this number will grow with more orders)

all BVR capable... SD-10 and AIM-120C-5

backed by Shaanxi ZDK-03 and Saab 2000 Erieye AWACS.

I would say that is a formidable air force.

IAF 2015:
280 Su 30MKI UPG
69 Mig 29 smt
51 Mirage 2000-5mk2
40 LCA MK1
36 MMRCA
All BVR capable with R 77(100km),Astra(110km),R 27(140km)and MBDA Meteor RAM jet missile(150km)with Astra mk2 RAM jet missile(150km)under trial.

why do people engage in D1ck Measuring contest

Omega,

your post will surely invite elite members of People Liberation Troll Army , eager to show there manhood

If you put arms race in term of the size and number of equipment then India is always ahead of Pakistan . but if we consider arms race as a means to any country who wants to keep minimum deterrent capability and a force which can thwart any aggregation with out direct military help then i would put both India and Pakistan in a same position .all have the capability to wage maximum damage to each other without using nuclear weapons .

WHO ARE YOU ...AND WHO IS TALKING ABOUT BD HERE.... WHO is WE in ^^^ here... from where BD came into this , it's about ARMS RACE between India and Pakistan .

BD does not even have any capability nor the resources to be in any kind of ARMS race...

WHO ARE YOU ...AND WHO IS TALKING ABOUT BD HERE.... WHO is WE in ^^^ here... from where BD came into this , it's about ARMS RACE between India and Pakistan .

BD does not even have any capability nor the resources to be in any kind of ARMS race...

who is bringing Bangladesh here ? where you get Bangladesh in my post .

Don't be so rude man!Bachcha rone lagega.

ufff...phir se chalu ho gaya ye India v Pakistan ka thread....BTW there is no arms race now with Pakistan it is now India's turn to bolster it defenses wrt china

So The Agreement Signed btween Itlay And Pak for thunders westren Avionics Package, or it is still in process

Boy,do some reading atleast from wiki before posting something.In current situation the PAF can't even stand with IAF.PAF currently using 40 JF 17 MK1 and 60 F 16 with only 18 blk52.IAF has about 180 MKI,69 Mig 29(undergoing upg),51Mirage 2000 and 125 Mig 21 bison.So IAF outnumbers PAF by 4:1 and that to with superior fighters.Actually the disparyty is more than ever.

Back
Top Bottom