What's new

Armenians kill five Azeri soldiers

Who do you support

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azeris drew the first blood by killing three soldiers in Armenia proper far away from NKR (this is not the first time either).
They also shot at a kindergarden school and an Ambulance in a village in the Tavush region.....I guess that is easier than to face the Artsakh's Army like man.

As of today we have

- 9 Azeri soldiers killed
- 2 Azeri soldiers died in alleged car accident
- 1 Azeri soldier MIA

Azeris are reported firing at three villages....we will see what tomorrow will bring for them.

What? You occupy other countries lands, force more than 700.000 Turks from their home and then moan about Azerbaijan being agressor?

Kindergarden? Ambulance? Well I don't expect anything less than Armenian goverment who puts ''Talat Pasha's telegram'' without actually checking if its that document is false or not and than getting caught because the faker who did that didn't know Ottoman Officals didn't begin with Bismillah in documents who did that didn't know that Ottomans used Islamic calendar and missed the dates of the alleged massacre by 13 days because of that :) Or their ridiculus number of 2 million death Armenians... Thinking that there are around 10 million Armenian in this world that means that every Armenian women had 6 children until now :)

Yep... Armenia!! The Land of Objective New Source!!

You want the Armenian reply to your question before you edited your post?

We are not interested on other countries land, we respect them.....we will get our lands back eventually, one peace at a time....and we support Iran in regaining their lost territory.

Had I thought that it was your Land I would not be supporting Turkey and Azerbaijan ! Do dream on getting it back 'one piece' at a time but its not going to happen anytime soon !

You want the Armenian reply to your question before you edited your post?

We are not interested on other countries land, we respect them.....we will get our lands back eventually, one peace at a time....and we support Iran in regaining their lost territory.

How can you claim that you're respecting others lands when you're occupying Karaback and also supporting Iran in "regaining lost territory"?

One day when Iran will be attack by the Yanks, Iraelis and maybe the Azeris too and the South-Azeris might decide to split up from the Iranians you will have no supply lines except for Georgia and they don't even like you folks. There is no way that your stubborn politics will be successful.

1. We need to fix Karaback
2. Open borders, prospering economy
3. You need to get the rid of the Russian base (not sure whether you're allowed to)
4. Screw those Glendale Armenians and enjoy your life in the Caucasus

No Turk has any intention to do any harm to Armenia, in fact we've been one of the first nations to recognize your independence. There was no hostility between our countries until Karaback.

I think Arab countries and Turkey should have stronger relationships, that don't merely based on interests but rather a strategic cooperation. Turkey popularity is in rise among Arab people, and I hope both sides get closer and support each others in international arenas. I doubt that a country like Turkey would the aggressor in any conflict, so it should be supported.

Erdogan speech in Arab summit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Please finish the fight.. we all should be brothers and why are these arabs turkish and persians/iranians fighting.. be good to each other and stay united... no need to be racists ... there is no valid reason to oppose each other..
i dont know alot about your history but no doubt that persian and the ottomon empire both were great and very strong empires ..
and i saw a russian perhaps or a fake israeli account posting the wars between ottomon and russia and showing themselves to be stronger..... but there was a problem in the results shown as if russia won more wars then how come ottomon was expanding towards russia and taking land... killing more soldiers of enemy doesnt mean that you won the war dear

and please all of you arabs turkish and irani stay united.. i hate those over here in Pakistan who sumtyms fight or feel themselves great of being a punjabi sindhi etc ...

and why did turkey posted china to be its enemy ??? can you give any valid reason??
(am not offending anyone of you turkish irani arabian or the azjebaijan)

That russian should watch this if hes not drunk

WE MARCHED TO MOSCOW MANY TIMES BURNED DOWN THEIR CAPITAL , THEY COULDNT EVEN COME CLOSE TO INSTANBUL EVEN AT OUR WEAKEST TIMES , TODAY ARMENIA IS DYING OF LACK OF FOOD AND ARE SO POOR , THEY ARE BLOCKADED BY EVERY SIDE , THEY BEGGED US TO OPEN OUR BORDER GATE WHILE AZERBIJAN IS PROSPEROUS AND GOOD STANDARD OF LIFE

Please finish the fight.. we all should be brothers and why are these arabs turkish and persians/iranians fighting.. be good to each other and stay united... no need to be racists ... there is no valid reason to oppose each other..
i dont know alot about your history but no doubt that persian and the ottomon empire both were great and very strong empires ..
and i saw a russian perhaps or a fake israeli account posting the wars between ottomon and russia and showing themselves to be stronger..... but there was a problem in the results shown as if russia won more wars then how come ottomon was expanding towards russia and taking land... killing more soldiers of enemy doesnt mean that you won the war dear

and please all of you arabs turkish and irani stay united.. i hate those over here in Pakistan who sumtyms fight or feel themselves great of being a punjabi sindhi etc ...

and why did turkey posted china to be its enemy ??? can you give any valid reason??
(am not offending anyone of you turkish irani arabian or the azjebaijan)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those cowards reclaimed Nagorno-Karabakh

Dont make me laugh, If your know so much about military then you should know Armenia doesnt stands a change against Azerbadyan not by a long shot. The only thing that stands in the way is Russia but even there reliability is questionable since they are the main supllier of Azerbadyans arms. They are massivly arming Azerbadyan.

Dont make me laugh, If your know so much about military then you should know Armenia doesnt stands a change against Azerbadyan not by a long shot. The only thing that stands in the way is Russia but even there reliability is questionable since they are the main supllier of Azerbadyans arms. They are massivly arming Azerbadyan.

they arming them because they want keep them under watch .... if Azerbaijan buy his weapon from turkey and even Pakistan and others country (except Zionist regime ) then Armani should become worry ....

This is not about Persians vs Turks or any other ridiculus stuff... There are millions of Turks in Iran and these not so clever people try to deny them their heritige, history and language. Islamic Republic of Iran still opress Turks in Iran by not giving them their right to educate their children in their own language...

Even Arabs in Israel have the right to educate their children in Arabic. Even in Israel Arabic is an offical language... You people scream about how Israel is evil and how they opress Arabs but even the Israel you hate is more democratic and gives more rights to their minorities...

This about justice and human rights not about nationality or race...
Oh seriously you hypocrite?
Do Kurds in Turkey have all their rights?Can they educate their children in Kurdish?Have a read,maybe you don't know your own country or maybe you've came out a cave after 1000 years.Iranian Azeris have their own Azeri language channels.I'm not saying Azeris in Iran live the best life,but definitely they have more rights than Kurds of Turkey.
First take care of your own problems,then think about ours.

Issues

Education
In Turkey, the only language of instruction in the education system is Turkish.[1] The Kurdish population of Turkey has long sought to have Kurdish included as a language of instruction in public schools as well as a subject. Several attempts at opening Kurdish instruction centers were stopped on technical grounds, such as wrong dimensions of doors. An experiment at running Kurdish-language schools was wound up in 2004 because of an apparent lack of interest.[2]
Kurdish is permitted as a subject in universities,[3] but in reality there are only few pioneer courses.[4]

[edit]Multiculturalism, Assimilation
Due to the large number of Turkish Kurds, successive governments have viewed the expression of a Kurdish identity as a potential threat to Turkish unity, a feeling that has been compounded since the armed rebellion initiated by the PKK in 1984. One of the main accusations of cultural assimilation relates to the state's historic suppression of the Kurdish language. Kurdish publications created throughout the 1960s and 1970s were shut down under various legal pretexts.[5] Following the military coup of 1980, the Kurdish language was officially prohibited in government institutions.[6]
US Congressman Bob Filner spoke of a "cultural genocide", stressing that "a way of life known as Kurdish is disappearing at an alarming rate".[7] Mark Levene suggests that the genocidal practices were not limited to cultural genocide, and that the events of the late 19th century continued until 1990.[8]
Certain academics have claimed that successive Turkish governments adopted a sustained genocide program against Kurds, aimed at their assimilation.[9] The genocide hypothesis remains, however, a minority view among historians, and is not endorsed by any nation or major organisation. Desmond Fernandes, a Senior Lecturer at De Montfort University, breaks the policy of the Turkish authorities into the following categories:[10]
Forced assimilation program, which involved, among other things, a ban of the Kurdish language, and the forced relocation of Kurds to non-Kurdish areas of Turkey.
The banning of any organizations opposed to category one.
The violent repression of any Kurdish resistance.

they arming them because they want keep them under watch .... if Azerbaijan buy his weapon from turkey and even Pakistan and others country (except Zionist regime ) then Armani should become worry ....

They are already buying huge quantities of Pakistani and Turkish Weaponry. For instance they are about to sign a contract for JF-17 with Pakistan. Beside that they already have huge quantities of Turkish weapons such as Otokar Cobras, Otokar ZPTs, Otokar Engereks, TR-109s, TR-122s Sakaryas, T-155 Firtinas, MPTs Rifles, JNG-90s Snipers and many more. They are even about to sign deal with Turkey for the T-129 Attack helo and the Altay Tank.

Do Kurds in Turkey have all their rights?Can they educate their children in Kurdish?Have a read,maybe you don't know your own country or maybe you've came out a cave after 1000 years.Iranian Azeris have their own Azeri language channels.I'm not saying Azeris in Iran live the best life,but definitely they have more rights than Kurds of Turkey.

Yes they do einstein, Unlike Iran Turkey accepted to Teach Kurdish in the eduction system for Kurds. Dont make me laugh obviously you yourself dont know the situation of Kurds in Turkey so who are you to judge that Kurds supposedly dont have any rights. Kurds have dubble income compared to even normal Iranians and already can talk Kurdish freely, They even have there own channale nowadays. Kurds have a far better live in Turkey then Iranians let alone iranian Azeris.

They are already buying huge quantities of Pakistani and Turkish Weaponry. For instance they are about to sign a contract for JF-17 with Pakistan. Beside that they already have huge quantities of Turkish weapons such as Otokar Cobras, Otokar ZPTs, Otokar Engereks, TR-109s, TR-122s Sakaryas, T-155 Firtinas, MPTs Rifles, JNG-90s Snipers and many more. They are even about to sign deal with Turkey for the T-129 Attack helo and the Altay Tank.

Yes they do einstein, Unlike Iran Turkey accepted to Teach Kurdish in the eduction system for Kurds. Dont make me laugh obviously you yourself dont know the situation of Kurds in Turkey so who are you to judge that Kurds supposedly dont have any rights. Kurds have dubble income compared to even normal Iranians and already can talk Kurdish freely, They even have there own channale nowadays. Kurds have a far better live in Turkey then Iranians let alone iranian Azeris.
You can read the link I provided.I couldn't find any source that admits Kurds can educate their children in Kurdish.
So they have better incomes than all Iranians?Bring a proof for that or you are a liar.

Yes actually they do have the right to get education in Kurdish... Yes They do have Kurdish Tvs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom