What's new

Armenia to Purchase Indian Military Drones: Report

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
An Armenian defense delegation has visited India to explore the possibility of buying Indian-manufactured combat drones and other weapons.
The Mumbai-based news service dnaindia.com reported this week that the delegation “came armed with a shopping list” when it met with Indian officials last month. Citing an unnamed official, it said that drones “figured prominently on the list.”
The online publication gave no other details of the talks. Nor did it say if any agreements were reached by the two sides.

Armenia’s Defense Ministry on Friday declined to comment on the reported visit of its representatives to India or its broader interest in Indian military hardware.
Visiting Yerevan earlier this month, a senior official from the Indian Ministry of External Affairs said India and Armenia are discussing “long-term” military cooperation as part of their efforts to deepen their ties. The official, Sanjay Verma, spoke during a session of an Indian-Armenian intergovernmental commission on bilateral cooperation.

Foreign Minister Ararat Mirzoyan, who co-chaired the session with Verma, listed “defense and military-technical cooperation” among the areas that are “very promising for our countries.”
Mirzoyan held talks with Indian Foreign Minister Subrahmanyam Jaishankar in April on the sidelines of an international conference held in India. It was their third face-to-face meeting in eight months. Jaishankar visited Armenia last October.
“India sees Armenia not only as a friend but a good counterweight to Turkey whose President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been particularly belligerent on the Kashmir issue and followed a number of policies inimical to India,” wrote dnaindia.com. It noted that India’s arch-foe Pakistan is allied to Turkey and Azerbaijan.

Pakistan strongly supported Azerbaijan during the 2020 Armenian-Azerbaijani war over Nagorno-Karabakh.
By contrast, India has backed Karabakh peace efforts spearheaded by the United States, Russia and France. It has backed Armenia in an Armenian-Azerbaijani border dispute that broke out in May 2021. In a statement issued at the time, the Indian foreign ministry called on Baku to “pull back forces immediately and cease any further provocation.”

They should have gone for Chinese UCAVs,but Pashinyan's government is corrupt and traitorous.

Indian drone?

IMG_20220725_225718.jpg

Armenia to buy drones which don't exist. Genius plan no wonder they lost the war

They should have gone for Chinese UCAVs,but Pashinyan's government is corrupt and traitorous.
Azerbaijan has good relations with Pakistan, and Azerbaijan has the largest port in the Caspian Sea region. It is the node of China's b&r, linking Turkey, Kazakhstan and Georgia.

The Armenian govt came to power through the 2018 color revolution rather than election. It is obviously a puppet government supported by the CIA.

So Armenia should buy Indian drones. China will not sell drones to Armenia.

Azerbaijan is buying drones from China, so they have to buy it from someone else.
Not for this reason.

In January this year, Algeria and Morocco participated in the China air show. They all bought Chinese drones.

Algeria and Morocco are hostile countries.

The Armenian govt came to power through the 2018 color revolution rather than election. It is obviously a puppet government supported by the CIA.
Yes,I wanted to make a thread about it. The Pashinyan government is incompetent and traitorous.

After the war,the idiot posted on Twitter that they got the Su-30SM,but they hadn't bought missiles for them and that's why they didn't use them during the war. In another idiotic post,he said many Iskander missiles would not explode. Things that even if they are true,you don't tell them publicly.

A government that bought used OSA from Jordan,instead of modern AA systems like more Tor-M2 and the latest Pantsir.
They bought 4 Su-30SM ....and didn't even demand missiles with them in the deal.

Currently they are competing in mini and micro UAV sectors in India and have displaced a lot for foreign companies out of the market in the same. This sector was previously dominated by Israeli organisations, who made the best tech, today they stand on par or may be taller than them in the same

On reddit, I see a lot of comments from the west that despise and underestimate China.
On the PDF, I see a lot of comments from China and Pakistan that despise and underestimate India.

Indians are constantly improving, learning from mistakes.

I think in the future, India can succeed

On reddit, I see a lot of comments from the west that despise and underestimate China.
On the PDF, I see a lot of comments from China and Pakistan that despise and underestimate India.

Indians are constantly improving, learning from mistakes.

I think in the future, India can succeed
Reddit is western dominated
r/worldnews is anti pakistan, anti china and most of all anti russia right now
India is somewhere in the middle in terms of pro/anti stuff, some hate India for taking a non aligned stand and some understand our importance in the new world order or understand why we took the stand we did

Back
Top Bottom