What's new

Featured Argentine Air Force is Considering JF-17 as it's Future Fighter

one of those rare times i would wish to tell them to **** off and buy Tejas or purchase at premium price at our conditions ... dhobi ka kutta na ghar ka na ghaat ka

I agree now it is in our interest to milk them for at least 2 billion LMAO :D
UK is going to twist Pakistan's arm if Pakistan is to sell Jf 17 to its enemy.
They can directly approach Chinese. UK khudi thanda ho jaye ga.

Weren't the Argentinians hoping to get the Kfir from Israel? It seems the deal didn't materialise.

The Block 3 shouldn't be sold to Argentina. This country obviously rejected JF-17 initially for political reasons.

Hi,

The original JF17 aircraft was rejected because there no two seater on offer by the Paf.

We should not sell the latest JF-17 Block-3 to Argentina. Pls listen to the video from 2:30 onwards.

Israeli Mossad was using the Argentine embassy and their diplomatic officer in Islamabad as front to covertly launch a retired Pakistani Airforce officer against Pakistan. They had picked him up from a club in London.

Argentine should not be trusted.

Nevertheless, JF17 is now the choice for all anti colonial countries.

Hi

Actually the jf17 was the choice of very well off countries and advanced airforce s.

Pakistanis don't realize that this aircraft has thriwn a new life to the F16 manufacturer.

Jf17 brought a big concern to the US. It assessed that a few of its allies might become jf17 operators thus it came out with the f17 blk 70.

Last edited:
Tejas uses American GE engine and British Martin Baker Ejection seat , Also Israeli avionics , No way India will be able to sell Tejas to Argentina or to anyone with these major foreign components and India currently has no substitute for these , So no chance .

i don't think those countries will object or put sanctions, they know it is a truck mounted object.

JF-17 Block 3 For Argentina? | China's Moon Mission | Russian Stealth Drone | Brahmos Test

JF-17 Block 3 For Argentina? | China's Moon Mission | Russian Stealth Drone | Brahmos Test

I don't think Pak will sell them too beacuse UK will object Pak here too won't be easy

Argentina will approach China directly as was the case of JF17s to Myanmar....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom