What's new

Are You Ready Folks ! It's That Time of The Year ! Pakistan Day fly-past rehearsals

sir I Live in Askari 1@. The helis fly over the askari towards the parade ground.. But your estimate is quite accurate as today I went ISB and saw them exactly where you are indicating
the flight path that I have stated above is the one taken by the rotary elements of the parade ever since the parade was moved to Faizabad.

Perhaps. I was thinking the same that they might be of PAF but I was intrigued as the trio was quite unique. Also this type of trio had never appeared before in a parade.
What was the camo/color scheme of the helicopters?

I thought he almost crashed at the end. Probably lapse of misjudgment or error.

If they are experienced and being unsafe, it makes them just as unsafe as a junior pilot. Still with JF-17 public demos on March 23rd they have been displaying aggressively and safely. Chances are the camera position and angles give out other impressions.
YES I found it this is the one!!!!

jhezz that is a bit uncomfortable for me as well.
Well, regret to say, you seem to find faults in everything that PAF does so i guess that only leaves UAEAF with perfection.
UAEAF.............................No comments.

These markings?

View attachment 726032

They are guidance/reference markings for the boom operator when refueling in the air.

Might be the angle. Those are the only one's of the sort we have.

Doubt you'd be mistaken by a Z-9. Especially since they have a very distinct tail.
Air refueling pod ..

YES I found it this is the one!!!!

jhezz that is a bit uncomfortable for me as well.

UAEAF.............................No comments.
If you get offended by certain criticism for better potential aspects, then stay a fanboy rather than a realist. A consistent gold medalist is known for his failures in training, not only his achievements.

Mausam ki soorat e haal
Ew4sIoZWgAIYwe3.jpg

Hi all,
Just came back from parade avenue (rehearsal) believe me last year f16 lose made the airshow very dim. They are not aggressive at all what they used to be.

My pictures of the puma chopper with SSG element underneath.

Sorry couldn't take pictures when they were right in front as I was enjoying the view and also had traffic behind me.

Later on saw F-16 flying around but couldn't wait around owing to my better half sitting besides me. Resulted in serious loyalty issues.

:cheesy:
IMG_20210320_103854~3.jpg
IMG_20210320_103854~2.jpg
IMG_20210320_103858~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom