What's new

Are we unofficially default

My parents havent been able to withdraw dollars from a dollar account in weeks. Pakistan has defaulted, most people will not notice until severe fuel and gas shortages which should be coming up next

My parents havent been able to withdraw dollars from a dollar account in weeks. Pakistan has defaulted, most people will not notice until severe fuel and gas shortages which should be coming up next

I am cleaning my bicycle.

Mir Bajwa mission is completed, Half payment received, and half will be credited upon official confirmation.

Islamic Development Bank should help Pakistan financial, many oil rich countries are now in party with this high oil and gas price. Pakistan should make a proposal and bring it to IDB

Why? Aids is the reason we are where we are so thank you, but no thank you!

Saudi, Qatar, UAE, and Kuwait should sell oil and gas to Pakistan with much lower price. I believe it can be done if Pakistan give good proposal that include some financial and fiscal reform. Saudi for example selling oil price lower than market price at some Asian countries

Ones Again, why? PPP and PML_N government knowing very well that we don't have oil, Installed Oil fired power generation, then signed on generous payments with profits in dollars and fuel subsidizes by Tax payers should be any other countries problem? We are in this mess because of people who should be cleaning streets instead are running our governments and any bail out will mean bigger mess down the road. Ones again Thank you but no thank you.

Big bloated egos of Mil Establishment are not showing any sense and sensibility, the megalomaniac, the obsessive desire for power, greed for plots and permits have systematically destroyed this country and now it is at the brink.

Still they are not willing to yield space to civilians and political govt. who have the awami support.

Dar Sahib, please have mercy on me.
The news has come that the State Bank does not have dollars. 250 containers of onions, 63 containers of garlic and 104 containers of ginger are stuck at Karachi port. Now due to this, the prices of these goods are going sky high.

1670351088402.png

If someone is not able to perform his duty in the foreign country, he/she resigns directly and goes to the side, and people also respect him.
But in Pakistan, it is the other way around, because, it is the ignorant people who will do evil on us.

Back
Top Bottom