What's new

Are we the custodians of the Muslim Ummah?

First of all, I'm neither Canadian nor i was born in that country. Frankly, just to give you a surprise, i was in fact born in Saudi Arabia, a country from where Islam originated from and i've lived there for more than a decade. I have lived with arabs and interacted with tribes such as : Tameem, Anazah, and Harb, all of these you've probably never even heard of. If people like Arabs themselves are saying what i'm saying about Ummah, then i'm sorry to say that you and others have been under heavy jimaat e islami influence. LOL, Arabs consider no one but themselves as an Ummah. This is a fact you simply cannot deny.

Now, let me tell you something about myself, most of my education has been in non-private schools. That being said, i've been around Arabs, British, American, Canadian, Chinese, Japesem koreans, Pakistanis, Indians, Srilankans, Bangladeshis, French, Germans, Italians, Irish, and more.

My family doesn't have an unlimited amount of money. I am a nothing but an ordinary middle class. This is utterly rude to say this to anyone. No wonder why the world hates you. You are nothing but a jealous ba$tard.:hitwall: Grow up and get some education. This is all i have to say to you.

I know more about Universities in Pakistan than you because of the fact that i have few family member who are professors, and after all, they are the ones who run it. They were beatern up, threatened, and hacked from rich families and from religious extremist groups to get their basicaly kids in illegally.

Please now that you have mentioned Karachi University, you might wanna go and change the stats on wikipedia. After all, there will be no one to believe you, as neither its high on world rankings nor it has produced any famous people, and nor it has ever produced any indigenous piece of research.

I know a person here in Canada that was a vice chancellor at Karachi University. You must be familiar with his name. His name is Dr. Munir... He came back many times here cuz parities like MQM were threatening him.

Please come by to see universities here. Most of their budget is = to Pakistan's GDP and you will know how hard it is to compete with Asians (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese), and Indians, who are now the only ones dominating in this world and they are the ones that you will see becoming a super power.

Pakistan is surviving because of us Pakistanis living in the West. We give out billions of dollars each year to you. (according to many reports, Pakistanis living in the West give money back to their homeland the most. We are ranked #1 donators.) Try to thank god everyday that you are still surviving...

Pakistanis are the worst people i've ever met. My background is Pakistani and I'm saying this to let you know from my experience. No muslim country would want to ally with Pakistan as it is very unstable country.
There is not a single country that is hoping for a united muslim ummah. Its just what Pakistanis see in their dreams. As i mentioned before, a person's race, culture, and language is what is determined for unity. Arabs and Malay (Malaysians, Indonesians, Vietnamese, etc) have done that well and that are more than happy to live with each other.

How can Pakistan think of Ummah, when they can't even control their own muslims in the country itself. :lol: This is the truth....

Every country has some positives. There is not single country out there that is always wrong. It will be great to have good relations with muslim countries but attempting unity will cause only trouble. You should remember that Bangladesh was split because of their culture and their language. While Urdu was being imposed on them, they had decided to go in a different direction.

You probably have never met a Jew or a Christian. Their religion is very very close to us. They have their own thing like Halal food called 'Kosher', Secondly, most of their prophets are what we have as ours. They all are monotheistic religions. Meaning they truly believe in one god. Last but not the least most importantly, you should know that Islam originated from the footsteps of Judaism, Zoroastrianism, and Christianity. Islam was created to full fill only some of the requirements that god want you to learn and that said so are the 5 pillars of Islam.
Do any of them disagree on the fact that you shall not kill, steal, rape, stock neighbours, etc ??? The answer is NO. They all want positive things from human beings.

If a person was born in a Hindu family then why blame he or she. The reality is it is God's decision to put you where ever he decides. God created different ethnics, races, languages, and all various diversities so human beings could be tested to interact and learn about others.

See this is the problem. You expect to find books in old libraries. The reality is you can find anything, any artifact in any library. This is what libraries are made for dumb a$$. I guess you're probably saying this cuz either you've never even been into one or there isn't a library around where you live. This is why i say education in the West is far better than what is offered in the East. Going to libraries and reading books will help you analyze better. Your system is 'rata' or memorizing. cramming everything at once and looking for an exact answer will never be possible to answer your doubts. Knowledge is the greatest thing God gave us and to use it depends on your nature and the type of education your tought in schools.

You should appreciate my views because the experience i'm telling you will help Pakistanis realize their mistakes. You probably won't do that but its alright at least others will read this and try to understand for the betterment.
Too much truth is dangerous.

Sending PAF pilots meant something... were we supposed to win it alone?

Funny you talk ahbt things u dnt know abt... go read the history!

Does it matter?

Lol we already have access to china dont we? we sent troops in 42? :lol: smokin some afghan kush are ya? water? we already have it... unless india stops it which would be an act of war.... Kashmiris went against Pakistan? if you had done some homework abt the issue you wouldnt give out such a stupid remark abt it... it was the kashmiris tht first requested 300 guns frm Pakistan when dogras were busy killing,looting n burning villages tht could be seen frm murree.... also do read abt the mass influs of refugees frm IOK...? heck dogras at one place genocided 250K kashmiris!! when they were protesting to merge with Pakistan!

Do you think US would send its forces for india or russia?LOL :rofl:..

Damn we scared man! everyday ur papers post shyt abt Pak...ur general gives stupid statements abt limited Nwar..2 front war n what not...and who are we? i reckon usa,japan,nato,west or russians would send their soldiers to protect u!... there is no more ussr there for you!

Sane thing out of all the nonsense in your post to which i agree!
ha ha ha. Those kashmiris have butchered 500 k kashmiri pundits.

And you "think" that what you "think" is right? :coffee:

You're trying to say, All the great scholars of Islam, from the start, till today are FOOLS? Almost whole Islamic world have consensus on the issue and here we have so called intellectuals presenting their own theories, you need to do some research.
Strange.

It is not exactly Muslim Ummah, but it is the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (saw)

During the time when the doors of Prohethood were open, each Prophet had their own Ummah/nation, which they led. Sometimes, there could be two prophets at the same time, with their own respective Ummah.

To be correct, it is not "Muslim Ummah" but its actually, Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (saw).

Now are you gonna deny, the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad does not exist? Or you are not part of it?

Anyways... As for "Muslim brotherhood". In the Quran, if I am not mistaken, is said, when two rival groups become/convert to Muslims, it is God who places "brotherhood" in their hearts for each other. It is a sign of his mercy. He is the most merciful, the most forgiving.

which ummah?? ummah is nothing but a dream....muslims have killed more muslims throughout the history...current pakistan and balochistan is best example of it....religion can not unite anyone there will be differences always..

And then we have these Indian retarded dumb asses spamming BS on a Pakistani site, with their ever chronic burning asses on the key board.

Who ever says there is no garbage and pollution on the Internet, hasn't seen Indians....

Last edited:
To hell with the "ummah", Pakistan Zindabad! Palestine is not our problem, neither is Israel, we share no border or ethnicity with these countries so why should we share the headache of the arabs?
---------- Post added at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

What is the name of this show?

Nobel thought my friend.....Each Pakistani has to think of... and work hard towards Pakistan's development... these religion based kitty parties have not done any good to any Nation.

For Pakistanis... there has to be one meaning of Pakistaniyat: "Pakistan First"

And then we have these Indian retarded dumb asses spamming BS on a Pakistani site, with their ever chronic burning asses on the key board.

Who ever says there is no garbage and pollution on the Internet, hasn't seen Indians....
if its a pak site then restrict access to pakistnis only. you want all the eyeballs of indians which is how your money is made. if indians are not ther eon this site, this would die out in a couple pf weeks

if its a pak site then restrict access to pakistnis only. you want all the eyeballs of indians which is how your money is made. if indians are not ther eon this site, this would die out in a couple pf weeks

This just proves Indians are seriously retarded. There is an Indian defence site aswell, owned by the same person/people, if you are worried about the finance of the owner so much, then you can "help" him by going to your God damn forum..

Use your own DustbinDefence.in , it would keep the internet clean, the owner happy, and the moderators of PDF would feel less like underpaid janitors.

This just proves Indians are seriously retarded. There is an Indian defence site aswell, owned by the same person/people, if you are worried about the finance of the owner so much, then you can "help" him by going to your God damn forum..

Use your own DustbinDefence.in , it would keep the internet clean, the owner happy, and the moderators of PDF would feel less like underpaid janitors.

so you want no indians in this forum?

The word ummah has been exploited too much by anti-Muslim goons and perhaps one of the phobias these people have.

Ummah means one umat that is what all Muslims .
anyway just change the word ummah wit Muslim Strategic Block in the current scenario and work towards it. use your advantages to protect your interests

Every Muslim country that has aligned with a Non-Muslim country for protection of its interests
is coming or will come full circle towards the same desire. Its simple call it West or whatever, the lines have same religious alliances though portrayed as secular

The word ummah has been exploited too much by anti-Muslim goons and perhaps one of the phobias these people have.

Ummah means one umat that is what all Muslims .
anyway just change the word ummah wit Muslim Strategic Block in the current scenario and work towards it. use your advantages to protect your interests

Every Muslim country that has aligned with a Non-Muslim country for protection of its interests
is coming or will come full circle towards the same desire. Its simple call it West or whatever, the lines have same religious alliances though portrayed as secular
not possible because any federation based on relion is not possible and has been proven so. if a pak1 goes and tells saudi , chal bhai we will take the oil out and sell it, he will be laughed out.
also this religon is flawed as it discriminates non-believers and so there will be a tension between varoius countries. this will work if only every one of you guys join TTP or Afg T'ban.

Lol, if you create ummah, then the rest of the world excluding india and china will be chumma (christan ummah).ummah chummah de de. ummah chumma dede umma.

Back
Top Bottom