What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

Ok then you better have an explanation for all the mess we are in right now in Pakistan.sharif and zardari dynasty are the saviour of this country and they have made everything free for this country
Nor they but Imran is worst than them

No perfect leaders will come for pak ever after what we done to zulfikar is he was corrupt no

Imran Khan milked nation for inflation extra taxes hike in petrol in days time electricity prices gas

No relief for poor under his govt

Remember in musharaf era we had worst electrical crisis who brought that crisis to end

Yeh khata ha tu awam par lagata bhi ha ab inki ilawa Jo aega wo Sirf khaega

These are not good but who is less damaging

Imran has imported team as well from PPP PMLN

Jo Banda apni hukumat ko bachana ka lia PMLN daku party se mil jaye jinko khud ya lakab dia ho tu ma Kiya samjho

Imran Khan hamesha apna thuka hua hi chat ha

Sheikh Rasheed ko apna chapdasi bhi na rakhu and he was his interior Minister this is non seriousness of his with country

He is liar and it's fact

Imported finance ministers derailed our economy under his govt

Imran Khan niazi Aik makar insane ha isna hamesha muqable se bhagna ki Koshish ki hai

Abhi iski corruption Suno get to zardari bhul jaoger

Austerity kar Raha tha kha gya Sara pesa

Better ban PTI forever losers damaged our society and nation

Ok then you better have an explanation for all the mess we are in right now in Pakistan.sharif and zardari dynasty are the saviour of this country and they have made everything free for this country
Remember jangla bus when he did it in KPK in twice the price than jangla bus still u closed ur eyes and claped for him

Jahil insane kabhi bhi galti nhe manta I'm against the PMLN too but if same Imran does he is good why

Better ban PTI forever losers damaged our society and nation

Remember jangla bus when he did it in KPK in twice the price than jangla bus still u closed ur eyes and claped for him

Jahil insane kabhi bhi galti nhe manta I'm against the PMLN too but if same Imran does he is good why
Then give me an alternative who you are supporting if we ban Imran Khan

Then give me an alternative who you are supporting if we ban
Then give me an alternative who you are supporting if we ban Imran Khan
My GrandParents migrated from Indian Punjab we left everything we had there for a free Pakistan. Pakistan where there will be equal opportunities for everyone, where justice will prevail. We will never accept these stooges who are ruling our country and we aren’t slave of these dynasties.

Grow up you are closing eyes on worst things Imran did

Sold entire economy system to IMF just for few billions he is liar and you have no logic to defend him

Crore jobs houses only youth will be part of PTI riasat e Madina he will bring looted money tareen caught red handed what your beloved Imran did

Can you defend Farah gujjar corruption

Watch sell corruption

Letter gate issue has been caught as a lie

He was criticizing India all time now he is praising them

Buzdar corruption

Wait more will be added big u turner a coward he was defeated fair and square in assembly yet he was crying

This is politics he should be great full he did not seen coup to his govt
You seems me a typical patwari keep eating donkey meat.

Farah Gujar is daughter in law of pmln MNA if she did any corruption NAB should hung her we dont give a fu^k about her.. like uts w what you bring out of a cat of Tashkent.. this typical nonsense most mindless patwari uter watchin Geo TVs Bullshits.

Tareen is baptised Qatri fox now saying he is a good man now.. They were not just licking boots they were liking the balls of Generals from vote ko izat se boot ko zuban se chamkane ke safar taak. Showbaz sharif was licking tareen's a$$ recently.

You patwari lot blind dumb and fool for 30 years and your next generations will be salve like you are ranting baseless filth.

On economic issues and IMF you have low iQ you need to go back to school or atleast sit with some sane mind to learn some basics.

waste of time and space.. typical useless patwari with same nonsense nothing substantial to talk about.

Last edited:
I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?

The 'invisible' hand in the politics of Pakistan will leave no stone unturned to achieve the target.
Not confirmed but 'Nani nay ECP ko yeh patti parha di hay'.
Let's wait for a daily basis hearing of the 'foreign funding case' and a decision based on it.

The 'invisible' hand in the politics of Pakistan will leave no stone unturned to achieve the target.
Let's wait for a daily basis hearing of the 'foreign funding case' and a decision based on it.
They are playing with fire and they think we will accept this imported government by doing all these cheap tactics then they are sadly mistaken

If they do anything like this to Ban Imran khan . I think Ecp should be burned down along with those invisibile Hands. You can’t fool this nation forever. Pak people should decide who leader should be . No establishment, no judiciary and no foreign power

add more....

creation of Bangladesh
Drone Attacks
Benazir Butto assassination
Dawn Leaks
Memo Gate
Maqsood Chaprasi Transactions
Karachi Bloodshed 1990-2017
Covid 19
PIA Air Crash -2020
and many more.

1. The land known as Bangladesh was nothing but our brief colonial rule. Also it has nothing to do with us, neither culturally nor ethnically. If it became an independent country, great! Sooner or later it wasn't going to make sense for us. The name Pakistan represents our existing provinces and historically they were part of the famous Indus Valley civilization. Thats who we are. Now As far as if there were any political blunders, it had to with Army and PPP.

2. Drone attacks began during Musharraf’s final years and carried on until Kayani years...

3. Do we know who Benazir's killers were?

4. Dawn leaks is not the same thing as PTI trying to hijack and plant your favourite General in the Army nor was there any sort of alleged international conspiracy against the state of Pakistan. It pertained to differences of opinion in National Action Plan policy and a story published by a little known journalist at the time.For the most part between 2013-2018 under both N and Army leadership, Pakistan saw its most peaceful law and order period. I don't think anyone can deny this fact.

5. Memo Gate had to do with PPP which was in power at the time and we also had an army lead by incompetent Generals such as Kayani and Pasha, who harboured OBL and allowed American raids to occur under their watch.

6. Anything that comes out of IK's mouth is a lie. I think people have realized this now.

7. MQM-London terrorists, backed by RAW, were roaming free from 1990-2013 doing mass killings. Bodies being dumped in garbage bags and other horrific murders were well known. N-league's operations against them has to be one of the best things to have happened.

8. COVID-19 okay...

9. Unfortunate incident...

1. The land known as Bangladesh was nothing but our brief colonial rule. Also it has nothing to do with us, neither culturally nor ethnically. If it became an independent country, great! Sooner or later it wasn't going to make sense for us. The name Pakistan represents our existing provinces and historically they were part of the famous Indus Valley civilization. Thats who we are. Now As far as if there were any political blunders, it had to with Army and PPP.

2. Drone attacks began during Musharraf’s final years and carried on until Kayani years...

4. Dawn leaks is not the same thing as PTI trying to hijack and plant your favourite General in the Army nor was there any sort of alleged international conspiracy against the state of Pakistan. It pertained to differences of opinion in National Action Plan policy and a story published by a little known journalist at the time.For the most part between 2013-2018 under both N and Army leadership, Pakistan saw its most peaceful law and order period. I don't think anyone can deny this fact.

5. Memo Gate had to do with PPP which was in power at the time and we also had an army lead by incompetent Generals such as Kayani and Pasha, who harboured OBL and allowed American raids to occur under their watch.

6. Anything that comes out of IK's mouth is a lie. I think people have realized this now.

7. MQM-London terrorists, backed by RAW, were roaming free from 1990-2013 doing mass killings. Bodies being dumped in garbage bags and other horrific murders were well known. N-league's operations against them has to be one of the best things to have happened.

8. COVID-19 okay...

bhai jan it was only sarcastic post....you wasted too much energy on it

watch ...dekhta ja sharmata ja....

Last edited:
after a long time my eyes were full of tears when I prayed and asked Allah to protect the life of Imran and May Allah protect Pakistan.

I saw how many people were out in force , Jinnah park and roads to it were jam packed. This is the same place where once my grandparents had lived in a tent in august 1947 .

I saw and heard a leader willing to die for Pakistan!

I am sure alarm 🚨 bells are going off in Islamabad. This sea of people is rising up to take its country back. The Lahore jalsa will be the final nail in this imported governments coffin ⚰️ .

I leave you with a speech demanding azadi

Ley kay Rhein gay azadi

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

K

People will not accept it. System is collapsing.
May be they will do it immediately. May be after elections when PTI comes to power. They may disqualify IK so all the pressure will be absorbed.

Nor they but Imran is worst than them

No perfect leaders will come for pak ever after what we done to zulfikar is he was corrupt no

Imran Khan milked nation for inflation extra taxes hike in petrol in days time electricity prices gas

No relief for poor under his govt

Remember in musharaf era we had worst electrical crisis who brought that crisis to end

Yeh khata ha tu awam par lagata bhi ha ab inki ilawa Jo aega wo Sirf khaega

These are not good but who is less damaging

Imran has imported team as well from PPP PMLN

Jo Banda apni hukumat ko bachana ka lia PMLN daku party se mil jaye jinko khud ya lakab dia ho tu ma Kiya samjho

Imran Khan hamesha apna thuka hua hi chat ha

Sheikh Rasheed ko apna chapdasi bhi na rakhu and he was his interior Minister this is non seriousness of his with country

He is liar and it's fact

Imported finance ministers derailed our economy under his govt

Imran Khan niazi Aik makar insane ha isna hamesha muqable se bhagna ki Koshish ki hai

Abhi iski corruption Suno get to zardari bhul jaoger

Austerity kar Raha tha kha gya Sara pesa
Baseless conclusions, facts dont support what is written.

8. COVID-19 okay...

Just because uou say, mixing facts with your fiction against Imran khan attempt is not impressive.

The invisible hands ego or lack of wisdom amazes me. How people can be so dim witted, egoist and ready to push Pakistan into enemy’s hand. Known anti-state characters and felons are acceptable but not Imran Khan. What are the motivating factors for establishment?

Foreign funding case is not a threat to PTI but to IK. The foreign fund that cannot be traced back, will required to be deposited with ECP which PTI will do easily.

Now how it is damaging to IK??

in 2017-18 case of IK vs Hanif Abbasi where IK was declared 'Sadiq or Ameen'. Hanif abbasi pleaded that IK should be disqualifed on the following grounds:

1) He has not declared his flat in returns of 1996 /1997 elections
2) He has not declared advance for flat in returns
3) he has made false declaration while submitted accounts with ECP that all foreign funding accounts have been declared and accounted for to ECP

SCP in its judgement declared IK 'Sadiq or Ameen in 1 and 2 but for 3 it referred the matter back to ECP to decide the foreign funding first and then the matter will be referred back to SCP.

So, once ECP decides the matter, PMLN (which i think they will do) may refer back to SCP and will disqualify IK for life like Nawaz Sharif on the basis of that declaration signed by IK.
For the above

Grow up you are closing eyes on worst things Imran did

Sold entire economy system to IMF just for few billions he is liar and you have no logic to defend him

Crore jobs houses only youth will be part of PTI riasat e Madina he will bring looted money tareen caught red handed what your beloved Imran did

Can you defend Farah gujjar corruption

Watch sell corruption

Letter gate issue has been caught as a lie

He was criticizing India all time now he is praising them

Buzdar corruption

Wait more will be added big u turner a coward he was defeated fair and square in assembly yet he was crying

This is politics he should be great full he did not seen coup to his govt
Living in a fantasyland

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom