What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

If they ban PTI then they should make themselves ready for the wrath of public. They don’t know about people sentiments. People adore him love him, not only Pakistani but Turkish people also praise him

What I feel is they are going to ban Imran khan and then they will say let’s give NRO2 and forgive cases of all shahbaz Nawaz zardari Maryam and we will un ban Imran khan

Has Bajwa gone mad?

Now they're trying to paint common Pakistanis as some 5th gen propagansdists. How many young Pakistanis will you abduct in black Vigo?

20 years of hard work of Kiyani and Raheel Sharif gone to waste overnight. 10 years of Pakistani youth fighting ISPR's war on twitter and here for them gone to waste.

Overnight we have been painted as the enemy.

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?
They never get banned,if happened they legally change the party registration. PPP,ANP etc lots of party did it.

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

the noonie and Co. are scum of the earth .. they use every dirty trick in book.

the solution lies in a street revolution you have to burn the entire house down.. SC is corrupt and all the instituions. they must be purged it is useless trying to reason with them

BJP is a cadre based which is driven by certain principles and goals.

yes principles of hate and intolerance

People in big offices use words like 5th gen warfare or even 8 th gen warfare n then pass derogatory remarks that youth is ill informed n they lack experience, i tend to differ from them. Im 40+ and i have seen new kids much more well informed and they have atleast better moral values than old people. They had only read about regime changes, martial laws n such unconstitutional things n for the first time they have seen this happen in their life. These new generation wars cant be won if we dont bring on board new generation. We need a new and fresh perspective on everything. We are already so much polarized and now such derogatory remarks for new generation will further alienate them. Old minds with their who r still stuck with 1999 problem solving techniques is kinda obsolete now, when we have a huge asset of youth why not take them in confidence. n put their energy n enthusiasm in a constructive work rather than humiliating them.

IMG-20220415-WA0031.jpg

IK will be forced to go slow....even may be labelled as security threat ...just wait

We saw yesterday, caution has already be given to him to be careful in using NUCLEAR word in speeches.

IK is going too far in quick time leaving no space to return
Its not Imran Khan thats going too far, its them, they r taking the matters too far to a point of no return. And this might get bloody.

All bengalis was united against pak amry and were helped by india

PMLN PPPP has bigfollowing

What u r suggesting is blood bath in KPK

It has happened before and has high chanceof happening again

Khan isnt popular in punjab or interior sindh
U r living in fools paradise

Many many postings on social media from around the world suggesting that:

USA indeed asked for Air bases.

IK did not invite Army to resolve NCV crisis.... and those three options were conveyed to IK through Pervez Khatak.

Its never happened Ispr statements are completely denied....

- Foreign funding
- Corruption including wheat and sugar prices and foreign gifts case.
- 2014 Parliament and PTV attack
- 2022 Constitutional coup.
- Judical contempt of court
- Attempt to create division within Pakistan Army

and so much more to go about this but time will tell....

Musharraf and PTI who were in power for 8 and 3.5 years respectively with NAB and other agencies under their control couldn't prove any allegations against Sharifs. I wonder why. It even prompted Broadsheet CEO based in U.K to say there was a witch-hunt against them for over 2 decades. A counter case should be established why nation's taxpayer's money was wasted on fake cases? PPP on the other hand is as incompetent as PTI. Only difference is they cover themselves better

Musharraf and PTI who were in power for 8 and 3.5 years respectively with NAB and other agencies under their control couldn't prove any allegations against Sharifs. I wonder why. It even prompted Broadsheet CEO based in U.K to say there was a witch-hunt against them for over 2 decades. A counter case should be established why nation's taxpayer's money was wasted on fake cases? PPP on the other hand is as incompetent as PTI. Only difference is they cover themselves better
For God sake, give me a break!

For the last 3+ years they are running from courts on one excuse or the other. Sometime it is their back or platletts or diarrhea or God knows what. Trying every possible trick to not letting the charges being filed against them formally and then you come up with "they could not prove anything against them". Only in a banana republic a person is sworn in as a "prime minister" on the day when he is supposed to be charged for heinous crimes.

There is a reason for utter hatred for judiciary and Sharifs from a common person. This judiciary will NEVER ever indict any Sharif and EVEN if for some miracle some judge did manage to indict one, they will be released on one ground or the other.

As I said, you can keep living in denial, nation will not!

Back
Top Bottom