What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

Who will ban them? Patwari election commissioner?

Patwari election commissioner can't do Jack shit, the most he can do is refer the case to a court, as usual PDM stunted growth lot are satisfying thier egos.

All the trouble in Pakistan is that they worship, like I was given a traffic ticket but girls are getting flowers ( This is reference to our Honourable Juggy ).

PMLN with the judicial member.... Hor ganny choopoyo

1649948485664.png

I see it right before my eyes and it hurts me so much to see that the MOST Pro armed forces party is being treated this way, whereas Mullah, Zardari, Sharifs who have continously and publicly insulted our armed forces are being brought to power by tricks.

What message are they giving to the masses?

They got alot against Zardari, Sharifs and Diesel to give them a spanking and get them in line and twist them as they like, where as there isn't much to leash PTI.
The fear of being power less and answerable to a civilian is making them(some individuals, not institution) do magical things.

Public was aware of these tactics before too, now they are exposed badly in the name of neutrality.

Hopefully we will get out of this supremacy lust and get our house in order.

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?
If they do that there will be civil war. I am sure that Pakistan will win the civil war!

K

I would really like to ban all political parties as they are nothing but cults and have non partisan elections.
I have always loved this argument. One says to ban all political parties, and then the argument goes down hill really fast. What's the follow-up? Should the midnight owls of Supreme Courts rule Pakistan? Or should we give the helm to the compromised individual Mr.B? Or maybe make the US embassy the PM house to simplify things altogether?

Back
Top Bottom