What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

Are you going to rename IK, if he get 5 or 10 years ban to participate in politics? 🤣
Like a Company is responsible for its actions and not directors, same rule applies here, STOP HAVING ORGASM over dreams of IK being banned.

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?
PTI is reality which cannot be denied.
Ye bottle se nikla hua wo jinn hai Jo wapis nahi jaa sakta.
You can't ban 22 crore people and expect them to pay salaries to election commission officials from their tax money.

The timing of everything... Establishment kissy ulloo bna rahi hai

‏یہ فیصلہ قابل تحسین ہے ہم کہ رہے ہیں پیپلز پارٹی نون لیگ اور تحریک انصاف کے فنڈنگ کیسز کا فیصلہ اکٹھے کر دیں تا کہ لوگوں کو سیاسی جماعتوں کی فنڈنگ کا بہتر ادراک ہو سکے اور پھر جمیعت اور TLP جیسی جماعتوں کی فنڈنگ کے معاملات بھی کھولیں اور مہربانی کریں سالوں نہ لگائیں https://t.co/Sc6heq9Hn4‎

Fawad Chaudhry pointing at the establishment.

PMLN has no job , as they are useless characters, but when you ask them to do something for Pakistan apart from looting ! they reply.....

1649949126516.png

I’d disagree, Qasim Suri and Ali Muhammad Khan have emerged as future leaders in this crisis.

This adds onto the list of the ones that already existed such as, SMQ, Asad Umar, Hammad Azhar and Muraad Saeed
Hammad Azhar is useless. Asad umer however is another story.

I’d disagree, Qasim Suri and Ali Muhammad Khan have emerged as future leaders in this crisis.

This adds onto the list of the ones that already existed such as, SMQ, Asad Umar, Hammad Azhar and Muraad Saeed
Hammad Azhar is useless. Asad umer however

Clear indication that DG Ispr and IK on different line.... Somewhat troublesome development.

Indeed foreign funding case is an insult to slogan of Insaaf. PTI or IK will be banned.
Insha Allah.
Ban PTI and see how the rest of Pakistan reacts.

It will be a great tragedy for Pakistan to ban PTI. It is a movement, though built around a personality cult, much like Modi's, but people of Pakistan are tired of the same old faces. It was refreshing to watch Murad Saeed, Zulfi Bukhari, Hamad Azam and many more articulate policies of their ministries. I am hoping Imran Khan 2.0 will be a more humble and politically smarter person and wouldn't make mistakes like stubbornly keeping Usman Buzdar like people despite many warnings about Buzdar.
But Imran Khan goes too far in challenging the Establishment of Pakistan then should know the fate of ZAB, Nawaz Sharif, and Benazir Bhutto who too were very popular leaders.

No one is above the well-being of the state. Not even the Pakistani army. If the army is involved in harming the well-being of the state it is also answerable. Right now, the Pakistani army under the leadership of Bajwa is answerable.

LOL neeway neeway class lay li hai.
Imagine pindi boys taking on pindi boy..... 😁

Have anyone seen social media video where Nawaz shareef asking CoAS Bajwa sb.... Like app ko hisaab deyna hoga..... IK ko PM banaey ka.... Addey USA ko deyna ka.... Bugti ko marney ka....... Very dangerous..... Kiya ho raha hy bhai yeh.....

Imagine pindi boys taking on pindi boy..... 😁
"Mai jab say paida hua hu tab say sun raha hu kay fauj ka siasat say koi taluq nahi aur main isko manta hu"

"Har bachay har boodhay ko nazar aa raha hai kay fauj ka koi taluq nahi adlia ka koi taluq nahi jo hua pichlay dino"

LOL

Indeed foreign funding case is an insult to slogan of Insaaf. PTI or IK will be banned.
Insha Allah.
Do it patwari if you dare. PTI is daring you to do it and then see how IK brings an end to everything including your filthy politics running on horse trading. You think he will sit and let your clowns roam free?

"Mai jab say paida hua hu tab say sun raha hu kay fauj ka siasat say koi taluq nahi aur main isko manta hu"

"Har bachay har boodhay ko nazar aa raha hai kay fauj ka koi taluq nahi adlia ka koi taluq nahi jo hua pichlay dino"

LOL
Sheeda roasting ISPR
i never thought i would live to see this time LOLOLLlll

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom