What's new

Are they trying to ban PTI?

this is not in thier power

They are doing it. As for the result, it is difficult to predict, at least, for me. See, what is there, for us, in future. But, one thing, I am certain, that Pakistan is facing very grave circumstances, courtesy General Bajwa & Co.

Sir, i disagree. If we go by our political history, everyone was brought back to job after he/she was booted. The political class isn't ready to break this cycle and continue to part of the vicious cycle. I really wish for Pakistan's sake that someone takes a principle stand and says no to the king makers.

In a country, like Pakistan, politics cannot be carried out, on purely ideal basis. Certain degree of compromise is indispensable, even if, one is pursuing broader goals and objectives.

In a country, like Pakistan, politics cannot be carried out, on purely ideal basis. Certain degree of compromise is indispensable, even if, one is pursuing broader goals and objectives.
Unfortunately agree. You keep pushing. Get 80% solution , perform, get 90% next cycle. In 15 years, you will have a generation that will not take crap from anyone and is informed.
Key is to perform and show forward progress. Build mechanisms that enforce accountability and reward merit.
I would have been happy if PTI had accomplished 50% of what they had published as their first 100 day "to do" list.

images (44).jpeg
FG-Y1EuXIAEbj2x.jpeg
images (45).jpeg
Hina-Butt.jpg
E_51vVdUYA8Ncn0.jpg_large.jpg

I have always loved this argument. One says to ban all political parties, and then the argument goes down hill really fast. What's the follow-up? Should the midnight owls of Supreme Courts rule Pakistan? Or should we give the helm to the compromised individual Mr.B? Or maybe make the US embassy the PM house to simplify things altogether?

Personally, I think we should get rid of politicians altogether. Bureaucrats are technically the ones who do all the work so they should be the ones held accountable. It's easy for politicians to hide behind the excuse of lazy/corrupt bureaucrats & bureaucrats don't get any scrutiny b/c all the attention is on the politician.

For example, instead of having a politician as finance minister, the finance secretary takes that role as well. We should have elections to elect representatives who have constitutional power to keep bureaucrats accountable. But no parties (they wouldn't even be needed in this case)

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?
yes. it will be just like the clown show of opening courts at odd times and just go against law in writing.

Personally, I think we should get rid of politicians altogether. Bureaucrats are technically the ones who do all the work so they should be the ones held accountable. It's easy for politicians to hide behind the excuse of lazy/corrupt bureaucrats & bureaucrats don't get any scrutiny b/c all the attention is on the politician.

For example, instead of having a politician as finance minister, the finance secretary takes that role as well. We should have elections to elect representatives who have constitutional power to keep bureaucrats accountable. But no parties (they wouldn't even be needed in this case)
presidential system basically

Even if they banned PTI, what option does establishment has? Is Army going to form a political party and fight against Corrupt mafia?
Do they think BilloRani will run the government? Who are they trying to fool?

Exactly

Secretaries do all the job controlling the whole department

These so called Ministers can't even draft a letter

Bad bad situation.... In fact, double achievement for USA.... Regime Chaned with wide spread instability....in Pakistan.

Here, No 2 agency checkmating the No. 1....

I just read about a court decision that Election Commission must give verdict in case of foreign funding for PTI within 30 days.

Whereas the cases of PML(n) and PPP are not even taken up.

Are they trying to ban PTI and what is counter plan from PTI side?
Dont underestimate our iron lady marum nawaz
We are going to ban pdf too soon

presidential system basically

Kind of but not really. I'm just comparing it w/ the US where they tend to be members of parties as well or they were nonbureacrats that are appointed to the position by the prez. For e.g. a lot of the defense secretaries are ex-military or associated w/ defense in some way. They still have some continuity though.

In the US, it can be whoever the prez wishes, technically, even though they don't choose complete outsiders (b/c they're not that stupid). I'm saying basically that the deputy secretary or the one below him shouldn't have someone from outside appointed over him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom